Table of Contents
It’s a gamer’s dream to have their own gaming rig. The perfect machine, built according to his or her preferences, will likely make the best gamer in the world.
The most important step is selecting the right parts for building your gaming PC properly.
If you find yourself as one of the best among all gamers in the world and you’re worried that other people aren’t catching up fast enough with your new machine, perhaps it’s time to upgrade.
Most Expensive Gaming Mouse
This review is all about a particular accessory that’s become integral to almost everyone’s lives – the mouse.
We’ve compiled in depth reviews of the most popular brands and models on the market, as well as included some recommendations that we feel are appropriate for most people on a budget.
Related Post: Best Budget Gaming Mouse Under $20 and $30
A gaming PC may not be able to outperform a console, but it is undeniable that having a high-end rig can really take your game’s experience to the next level.
In addition to having powerful hardware, purchasing accessories like a good gaming mouse will greatly enhance your overall experience as well.
A simple, cheap mouse may get the job done if you’re into casual games or older titles – but for more immersive and realistic action, picking up a versatile peripheral will truly elevate your game.
List of Top 15 Most Expensive Gaming Mouse 2022
If you’ve experienced a sudden interest in gaming and want to buy the best PC for it, then it’s important to understand that power is the most basic and important part of the computer.
If you have already been involved in gaming on the internet, then you should certainly be aware of what products are worth your money. After all, there are numerous gaming components available in the market.
It’s okay to be uncertain whether or not purchasing a certain mouse would be worth the price and we totally agree with you.
That is why, for your convenience, we have compiled this list of the top 10 most expensive gaming mice on the market as of late. Furthermore, these mice are renowned in the industry and coveted by gamers equally so.
- They have DPI buttons
- Have option for customizing color profiles
- Highly durable
- The scroll wheel is ridged and rubberized
- The software is complex and ineffective
- People did not find any huge differences in comparison to the last model
- While using it, the RGB gets covered
- For quick switching of profiles, no on-board memory is present
- Length of the cable is 6 feet and 1.83 meters
- It has 11 buttons that can be customized
- Not so heavy on your wallet
- Weight is pretty good too
- This is an old version of G502, so has a few specifications missing
- The scrolling wheel makes a lot of noise
- The option of RGB lights is not so good
- Not an ambidextrous style of the mouse
- Right-handed people will be comfortable with this one
- Custom control and macros are provided through the multiple thumb buttons
- DPI can be switched
- Battery life expands because the mouse if energy efficient
- Can be operated for hours and days even
- You do not have an option of recharging the mouse
- Can only be used with Windows
- This mouse has the best ergonomic structure
- The weight of the device is really light
- The optical sensor is top-notched
- The cable of the mouse is highly flexible
- The design is Honeycomb and it keeps your hand cool
- PTFE material used to make the mouse feet
- Two extra buttons present for convenience
- Filled with loads of superb features
- The size might seem a bit too small to people
- Some people find the look of it a bit too odd
- Design is perforated, leading to dirt build up inside
- This mouse works really fast with high accuracy
- The HERO sensor is amazing
- The device has been built really sturdily
- Gives the same comfort and functionality as that of G502
- Battery life is up to 60 hours at least
- Compatible with Powerplay
- You will have a lot of options related to G Hub for customization
- Can be used with wire and wirelessly with USB or Powerplay as well
- This mouse can be a little heavy on your wallet
- Only right-handed people find this comfortable
- The scroll wheels have not been substantially built
- The left side has too much to do and so can lead to miss clicks
- This mouse has a modular design so you can adjust it easily
- RGB lights available
- For displaying the settings, there is an OLED screen
- Tactile alerts for programming available
- You can customize things as you wish for
- Left-handed people would not find it suitable
- Design Modules can be a little too heavy on pocket
- The design of the device is really elegant
- The design is also very customizable
- You will not see any transference dropouts
- The DPI settings can be adjusted
- All mice have almost the same price tag, and so the wireless ones work really fast like all mice
- Because of the battery, a lot of people find the weight of it heavy
- The grip over the palm is not so good
- It can be pricey
- The weight is very light of the mouse
- Ergonomically designed, this device is very easy to use
- It helps providing both wired and wireless connectivity
- Ambidextrously designed
- This device can be a little expensive to buy
- Does not have enough RGB lights option
- This is one powerful and durable mouse
- You can customize it whatever way you like
- There is RGB lighting across the board
- Consists of various hardware as well as software features
- The grip is easy and comfortable
- Unlike other mice, this is a bit heavy on the wallet
- The solid design is really good but it makes the buttons too hard
- As compared to an average mouse, this weighs a little more
- Right-handed people will find it easy to use design
- Laser sensor is 5G
- The battery life is very long
- Both, wired as well as wireless connectivity available
- The buttons can be adjusted the way you want
- The polling rate is 1000Hz that comes with a wired connection
- In comparison to other Razer products, this device is a bit too expensive
- This mouse does not have a lot of options so customization is limited
- The design is not ambidextrous
- It has been sturdily built
- For per configuration use, the mouse has a Swift Point Z which consists of a lot of buttons
- A lot of tilt feet and button caps are available
- Consists of an OLED display
- Can be customized whichever you want
- The configuration of the device is a bit difficult
- Some people find the LCD screen to be unnecessary
- A bit heavy on the wallet
- Right-handed grip is highly sophisticated
- Laser sensor is 4G
- Consists of 19 programmable mechanical buttons
- 82000 DPI is the maximum output resolution
- The design and software are highly intuitive
- There are no left-handed controls
- The battery cannot be changed in this wireless device
- Some people find buying this hard as it is too expensive
- It has a robust design
- Since it has reasonable polling rates, there is a nice wired connectivity as well
- Consists of modular buttons
- Left and right clicks can be interchanged
- For extreme accuracy, there is optical Pix art PMW3360 sensor
- Can be gripped easily
- People find this a little expensive to buy
- Some features are not present which are useful too
- With zero lag, it has a strong wireless connection
- You can find it with an optical or laser sensor
- Can customize it according to what you desire
- Does not have a lot of other useful buttons
- For an all-rounder, this is way too expensive
- Provides both, wired and wireless connectivity
- For extreme accuracy, there are dual sensors
- It has a super long battery life
- It has no input lag because of the outstanding powerful technology used
- For excellent performance, it has the latest Razer Software Synapse 2.0
- Can be a little complicated to understand how to use and handle it
- This is among the priciest mice available in the market
Marketing mousetraps are a dime a dozen, but in this review, we’ll evaluate the best and most expensive marketing mice money can buy.
We analyzed the quality of each device at length before presenting them on the market so you know you’re getting your money’s worth when it comes to every single penny you shell out for your new piece of tech.
It’s very important when buying new technology such as ultra-tech mousetraps that you understand the purpose it serves first before investing money into one at an inconvenient price range like OMG mice.
We’ll guide you through our entire process of evaluation so that you can make an informed decision about what it is exactly you want to invest more money in when shopping around for these types of nifty devices.
Our review has provided above can help you to make the right choice as how to decide between them, as we try our best to make a fair comparison between each of the products.
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.
Last update on 2022-06-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API