“Content is the king and marketing is the queen”
We are living in a digital era where everything revolves online. The market is more vast and powerful virtually than physically. Here, quality website content makes a real difference. All the other components only support it and enhance its effectiveness.
The most effective content is the one that is well researched, planned out and strategically written. Relevant content provokes users to stay on the site for a longer duration. A website designing company Mumbai focuses on discovering your users’ requirements and solving them. Only high-quality content will keep users on-site and increase conversions.
How to write good content?
Undoubtedly, content is important in website design. Great content is the one that is –
- Original – A blog, article or even a single tweet must be original to call the audience’s attention. You may use personal experiences or storytelling for uniqueness. Most important is to stick to the niche. Create brand-specific original content for the best results.
- Concise – Who has got the time to read your two-page long content? Simple and concise content wins the heart of the users. Keep the content short of providing enough information and a call to action. Learn the dos and don’ts of content writing with our experts. Call us to get trained!
- Conversion rate – The content must successfully direct the audience to the products and services of your company. It must include a call to action along with contact details so that visitors can easily reach out to you. You can also add your brand’s social media handles for promotion.
- Grammar – Proofread your content multiple times for correct spellings, punctuations and grammar. Run grammar check for a better content proposal.
- Formatting – It is often said that even if you write garbage, make sure it’s well-formatted. Skim your content and also break the paragraphs well. Use headings and subheadings for a pleasant user experience.
How do you measure good content?
Now that you know how to write good content let’s gather tricks to measure its performance. Check your content’s effectiveness by –
- Lead Generation – The content brings in customers, and customers, in return, generate leads. Lead quality is measured by interpreting the visitors’ actions. Check if the users are visiting your site or if they also show interest in you. Google Analytics can help you out with this.
- Web Traffic – Your sales are influenced by your traffic. The traffic metric can help you measure content success. Use Google analytics or other analytics platforms for this. Under the site content, you will find landing pages that show the traffic metric.
- Keyword Rankings – Keep a check on highly-searched keywords and their rankings. Keyword rankings will dictate the performance of your content in the long run.
- Sales – Lastly, you are working for your sales. If your content drives great sales for you, then it’s good. If your sales aren’t up to the mark, look for the flaws.
Good Content Helps Build Relationships
Content is a big player in today’s digital world. Great content builds relationships between customers and the brand. It helps engage with potential buyers and turn this connection into sales. Customers start connecting with the brand and become fans ultimately.
With the help of your digital channels, you can use content to share your thoughts, inform customers and reach people all over the globe. All this will get you a base of loyal customers, increase sales and drive results.
Content is a very powerful tool, provided that you use it well. Plan, create and execute your content very strategically. Build enduring and supporting relationships that add value to your and customers’ lives. Get help from Website Designer in Mumbai for better content scores.
Keeping Up the Content Appeal–
Your content appeal is the persuasiveness of your content for its targeted audience. Appealing content can attract visitors, but it cannot make them stay. For real engagement, you need to keep it appealing. Follow simple ways to continue its appeal –
- Humour – memes are a big market nowadays. Strategize jokes, memes or other forms of humour into your content to make it a big deal.
- Interactive content – Interact with the audience through quizzes, live sessions, personalization tools, etc. Make sure it’s an interesting and engaging experience for your visitors.
- Simple and effective strategies- you don’t need to spend dollars on promoting content. All you got to do is find ways that work. Do the ordinary extraordinarily!
- Surprises – We all love surprises and crave the unexpected the most. Add surprising elements to your content to make it a powerful marketing tool.
Contact us if you are planning to outsource content creation, designing or marketing.
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.