There are many ways to deck your abode with Christmas decorations to set the right mood. There are a few tricks for making the best time of the year much more exciting. When you’re talking about Christmas décor, Christmas banners can play a lead role. You can be festive and creative to lit up both small and big spaces.
Christmas banners help you define every inch of your house in the Christmas and holiday spirit. To make the best banners, you can incorporate your creative tools and artwork.
- Bedeck the mantle with lush greenery. Add some ornaments and ribbons for a color pop.
- Match the garland accessories to décor and wall art throughout the living space. You don’t need to depend on classic and stereotype Christmas colors. You can use new ideas to get an understated, fresh and festive look.
- You can let planters play the role of a stand. It goes well for eclectic rooms. You love your holidays to be extravagant. So, shun the tree skirt and go for a vintage planter or fishbowl.
- It accentuates the tree, providing more excitement for Santa’s gifts.
- You can also use plaid ribbons for sprucing up a garland.
The banner base
One of the most popular types of Christmas banners is the Standing Christmas mailbox. You can build your special North Pole with this mailbox.
- It has fully-functional hanging sign, and perched cardinal, and a mailbox. The decoration, with iron crafting, looks awesome, regardless of the placement.
- You can use it indoors and outdoors. The material is rust and weather resistant. You craft it from premium powder iron for more durability and strength.
- The Merry Christmas sign is of hanging metal. The antique red finish has a distressed look. Its white lettering and matte entail hand-painting.
- The striped poles are white and red, and you mount it on a sturdy, freestanding, round base.
Another great Christmas banner is the Snowman advice banner. The rustic and rural pallet art is a superb to decorate your home or office. It features a nice photo or some aphorisms. There are fine craftsmen designing and manufacturing each piece.
- The furniture is top-grade plywood. They handcraft the material from the plywood to create an endearing image.
- You print it directly onto the beautiful wooden slates. It creates a unique look that can enhance any space.
A quick run-through
One of the best banners can come in the form of Christmas garlands. All you need is some time, a proper material to make the object and some scissors to do all the cutting and shaping. Depending on the bandwidth of your banner, you may also require a printer. Do note that you only need the machine if you’re printing something on the banner.
The Sleigh and Reindeer garland of Santa is one of the most popular ones in the segment. A regular Merry Christmas banner on white, wooden wall or backyard is both chic and vintage. You can play with lights in the background. Apart from jingle bells banners, you can use Christmas garlands that feature snowflakes and deer.