Table of Contents
There are a few ways to view Best Facebook Private Profile Viewer Apps and photos without being friends with the person. However, these methods may take some time and effort. If you want to cut down on the time and effort, there are a few tools and apps that can help you out.
If you can’t find someone on Facebook by searching, it’s probably because their profile is set to private.
With the help of PictureMate or its alternative apps, you can find all of your private Facebook profile photos. However, the other tools that are described here, can do the same search more perfectly.
Facebook has a few features that help users to hide anything they wish. Even if you share a photo with only one person, others will not be able to see it.
If you’re concerned that someone is hiding their Facebook profile from you, there are a few ways to view private profiles and photos. Private profile viewers allow you to see someone’s private Facebook profile, as well as their photos.
There are a few conditions that you need to meet in order to view private Facebook profiles using these methods. The best way to do this is to use an app.
Third-party apps make it easy to find a private Facebook profile without any restrictions.
List Of Facebook Profile Viewers Apps:
The apps listed here are both free and paid, and work on other stuff also. We recommend using the free versions to try first.
Read also: Content Is Not Available On Facebook
If you want to find someone’s private Facebook profile, you can use PictureMate.PictureMate is a third-party extension for the Google Chrome browser that allows you to view private profile pictures that have been tagged by others. The extension is free and easy to use. If you’re looking for a free solution, PictureMate is a good choice to try first.
PictureMate is an extension for Google Chrome that makes it easy to download and install pictures from Facebook.
This app can’t find profiles, and can only see tagged pictures by someone else.
If you want to monitor a Facebook account, FoneMonitor is a helpful app. It’s available for both iOS and Android, and you just need the iCloud ID associated with the email ID on Facebook.
Once you select Facebook from the options, the app will automatically do its job.
- Finds out account automatically.
- This app works for many other social apps besides Facebook.
- It isn’t free to spy on Facebook. You have to buy the Ultimate plan for $39.99 a month if you want to spy on Facebook.
- For iPhone, you need to know the iCloud ID and verify it.
Video on How to see who viewed my Facebook profile:
Spyera is a great app for monitoring social activity on Facebook, as well as for tracking phone calls and texts. It is also reasonably priced at $32 per month.
- Easy to use interface.
- Available for all types of devices and for PC also.
- If you purchase a 6-month or 1-year plan, the monthly charges are $32 and $289, respectively.
- If you’re having trouble understanding Spyera’s features, the app could be a waste of your time.
MobileSpy is another app that can be used to monitor smartphones and Facebook activity. This app provides users with detailed information about private Facebook profiles. This feature is one of the reasons to buy the app, as it is only $50 for 3 months.
- This app can track the location of any account as well.
- MobileSpy can work anonymously.
You need to have at least some information to find out a private Facebook profile.
If you’re looking to record any activity, FlexiSpy is a good fit. The app can spy on any Facebook account and discover most private things, thanks to its wide range of features. At $99 for 3 months, FlexiSpy is quite reasonably priced.
- FlexiSpy offers a variety of features like call recording and spying on Facebook and other social media apps.
- The web-based dashboard tracks the live location.
Customer care support is not improved.
mSpy is an app designed specifically for parents to monitor their children’s activity on social media. mSpy can track text messages, Messenger conversations, and activity on other social media sites. With mSpy, parents can easily find out about private Facebook profiles and track someone’s location.
- There is a popular spying app called mSpy that can be used to track or spy on any Facebook messenger conversations.
- mSpy can track the location of a device as well as activity on Facebook.
- mSPy does not work for non-rooted devices.
- The customer support for mSpy really added a minus point for this app.
Spyzie is another good app for Android devices which can be used to view private Facebook profiles. It is the cheapest premium profile viewer you can try. Tracking a device is a common feature of Spyzie. Spyzie can have access to all info on any Facebook account.
- Spyzie can help you view private Facebook profiles and track social media apps.
- The price is reasonable, just $29.99 monthly.
- Not Available for iOS devices.
- Very few features are there.
iKeyMonitor is very different in terms of features. Along with being able to track your child’s online activity, you can also set limits on app usage and record phone calls. iKeyMonitor also has chat monitoring capabilities. However, it is significantly more expensive than other options, costing $40 a month.
- The App records call logs and monitors chat.
- Good fit for parents to spy on what children are doing.
- Can easily detect if any private Facebook profile is used on the device.
- Available for Android & iOS both with the free version.
- If you purchase the Full version this will cost you around $50 for a month.
MobiStealth is the best choice for those who want an app that works on a non-rooted phone. MobiStealth can easily run on those devices which are not rooted, making it perfect for remotely monitoring calls and Facebook messages. If you want to use it as a Facebook profile viewer, you’ll need to purchase the Pro-X version for $70 per month.
- This MobiStealth can log videos and images.
- MobiStealth can track & monitor location.
- Higher price in comparison to other app features.
- Very few features are available on this app.
TheTruthSpy is a free Facebook messenger monitoring app that can be used to track someone’s location and other activities. The app can also monitor calls and messages, and record live calls.
- TheTruthSpy is free monitoring app with multi-features.
- GPS tracking feature is here in TheTruthSpy.
- You cannot use all features of the device if not rooted.
The Bottom Lines:
There are a few different ways that you can look up private Facebook profiles. If you just want to verify someone’s profile on Facebook, you can use the free apps first. However, if you’re looking for a more in-depth look at someone’s profile, you’ll need to use one of the paid apps.