To receive notifications, Best Online Notifier Apps For Facebook Messenger Notifier Apps. The app will send you notifications when your friends come online if you enable the Notification switch. Notifier apps can work in the background to check the notification status of your friends.
There’s an app for that! The “Online Notifier for Messenger” is the best way to keep track of your Facebook friends’ online status and last seen time. The “Notification For Facebook” app is available on Google Play Store and is an easier way to use Facebook and get alerts for messages received, new friend requests, and other event notifications.
Another popular application that you can use to get notifications when someone on Messenger comes online is Facebook Chat Notification. It can also alert you when the online status of your friends goes off.
The Online Notification For Facebook app lets iPhone users get alerts and track the online status of Facebook friends. There are some strategies you can use to get notified when someone comes online on Facebook.
Related Post: How Does Facebook Suggest Friends
Best Online Notifier Apps For Facebook Messenger
You have a few apps that you use to get notifications on your Facebook Messenger.
1. Online Notifier for Messenger:
The best notifier app for Messenger is the Online Notifier for Messenger. It helps you get notifications when your friend becomes online on Facebook or Messenger. The app is very easy to use.
- It provides you with a list of currently online friends.
- You’ll get notified when someone on your friend list comes online.
- You can now use Messenger and Facebook at the same time!
- Moreover, you don’t need to keep the app open for it to scan and check in the background.
- The list of users who were online a few minutes ago can be found here.
- You do not need to register to receive notifications.
- It can also notify you if someone goes offline.
- Our app is compatible with all Android devices!
Steps To Use:
Step 1: First, install the ‘Online Notifier for Messenger’ app.
Step 2: Then, grant the required permission.
Step 3: In order to log in to Facebook, you will need to enter your Facebook ID.
Step 4: After logging in, click on the Notifications tab and then click on the Online Status link.
Step 5: The application will scan for the online status of your friends and make a list of who is online and who is offline.
2. Notification for Facebook
The Notification For Facebook application is available to be installed directly from the Google Play Store.
The Messenger Notifier is a great tool for online communication with friends and family. It has several useful features that are mentioned below:
- The application is not intrusive and is a small size app.
- It’s battery-friendly, so using it won’t consume much power.
- The tool works without needing the Facebook app open to receive online and message alerts.
- This tool will send you notifications about new messages, someone coming online, new events, or new friend requests.
- The app has a simple interface that’s easy to understand and use.
Steps To Use:
Step 1: You can find the ‘Notification for Facebook’ app on the Google Play Store.
Step 2: First, open your Facebook account. Then, you will need to login to your account.
Step 3: In order to login, you will need to enter your phone number or email address and your account password.
Step 4: Next, click on Log in
Step 5:Click on the three dots icon in the top right corner of the screen.
Step 6: Next, mark the square boxes to activate this category. Make sure you mark all three categories of Friends, Messages, and Notifications.
Starting now, you’ll be able to get notifications from the app.
3. Facebook Chat Notification
The Facebook Chat Notification is another great notification app that you can use on your Android device. You can download it directly from the web, and it will work great on your device. The application is a computer-based program so it cannot be used on mobile.
- We’ll let you know right away when one of your friends logs onto Messenger.
- The app can notify you when your messages are seen or when you receive a new text.
- This notifier shows you the name of the person as well as their current online status on the notification box.
- Receiving silent notifications can be beneficial.
- The new Messenger feature will let you know when someone is typing to send you a message.
- The Messenger app doesn’t need to be open for you to receive messages.
- Vibrate and sound notifications are available.
Steps To Use:
Step 1: You can download and install the application for free on your PC.
Step 2: It will ask you to log in to your Facebook account once you open it.
Step 3: Please enter your email and password to log in.
Step 4: To enable Online Status notifications, simply tick the box next to it.
Step 5: The app will work to check the online status of your friends on Messenger and then notify you when any of them comes online.
4. Online Notification For Facebook (iPhone)
The Online Notification For Facebook application will allow iOS users to get notified when someone appears online on Facebook. It can track an unlimited number of friends at the same time and send you notifications of their online status.
Here is the list of features it offers to its users:
- It only tracks the selected friends, not all of them.
- It tells you when your friends are online and for how long.
- They will not be able to see that you are online or that you are spying on their online status.
- Search bar easily accessible.
- Now you can have a personalized notification tone for each of your friends!
- You can turn notifications for friends going offline.
- When you no longer want to track a friend, it’s easy and quick to delete them from your tracking list.
- It constantly scans your friends’ status.
Steps To Use:
Step 1: First, install the app.
Step 2: From the home screen, tap on the application.
Step 3: Make sure the app has the needed permissions.
Step 4: Log into your Facebook account.
Step 5: Click “Done” after adding the friends whose status you want to track.
Step 6: The app will start to monitor their status and send you notifications when they appear online.
You need to keep it minimized for the app to work.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the best apps for sending notifications when your friends show up online on Messenger or Facebook.The best online notifier apps that you can use on Android are Online Notifier For Messenger, Notifications For Facebook, and Facebook Chat Notification. iPhone users can use the Online Notifier For the Facebook app.
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.