Table of Contents
Instagram doesn’t let you know when you take a screenshot of a highlight. There is no such feature on Instagram to get notified about when someone takes a screenshot of your Highlights. As of now, there is no method reported that can help you see who has screenshotted your highlight.
Can You See Who Viewed Your Instagram Highlights?
Yes, you can see who viewed your Instagram highlights, but only if you posted and saved it to highlights within the past 48 hours. Here are the steps to see the viewers on highlights, but only within 48hours:
Related Post: Why Are Some Instagram Profiles Circle in Color
Steps To Follow:
- Open your Instagram account, and go to your profile page.
- Click on the ‘Profile’ icon, located in the bottom right corner of the home screen, and you will reach your profile page.
- On the profile page, in the middle, which is below the ‘Edit profile option box, you will see circles with the image of the story you saved as a highlight inside it.
- That is your highlight. Tap on it and it will get open.
- On the bottom left corner of the opened highlight, you will find an ‘eye’ icon. This option will give you the list of viewers who viewed your highlights. Tap on the ‘eye’ icon and see the names.
- Remember, this only works, if you are checking within 48 hours of posting and saving it to highlight. After 48 hours, the eye icon and along with that the list of viewers’ names will disappear, forever.
How To Remove Close Friends On Instagram Highlights?
In order to remove close friends from highlights, you need to remove them from the close friend list on story settings. So, when you remove a person or group of people from your close friend and then save highlights, those removed close friends will be removed from highlights as well.
Now let’s learn how to remove close friends:
Steps To Follow:
- Open your Instagram account and swipe right on the home screen to go to the story tab.
- Next, on the story camera tab, look at the top left corner. You will find the ‘settings’ icon. Click on it and the ‘Camera Settings’ page will get open.
- Over there, click on “Story” and from the open list, tap on > “Close friends”.
- Here, you will see the names of the people who you added as your close friends. Also, a tick mark is in front of their name.
- Now, to remove someone from the close friend list, tap on the tick mark. Do the same with all whom you want to remove.
- At last, click on the “Done” button in blue at the bottom.
- So, from now, whichever story you will put in close friends and save that to highlight, these removed close friends won’t be able to see the highlight.
Video on Does Instagram Notify When You Screenshot A Highlight:
Can You See If Someone Screenshots Your Instagram Highlights?
Unfortunately, no. You cannot see if someone has screenshotted your Instagram highlight. As of now, there are no reports of any method which can help to check who has taken a screenshot of your highlights. Instagram has not built any such feature to know about this. Hence, you cannot see if someone screenshots your Instagram highlight.
How Can I See Someone’s Close Story Without Them Knowing?
To see someone’s close story, you must first be on that person’s close friend list.
Rest, here are the steps to see the close story without them knowing:
Steps To Follow:
- Open an Instagram account and be on the home page, where all the newly posted stories are placed.
- Now, what you have to do is tap and open the story of the person next to you, in order. For example, if the person next to you has a story open, you have to open that story first.
- After, opening the story next to the closed story, immediately, touch and hold the screen on the left side. This is to stop the story.
- Now, without releasing your hold on the story screen, slowly move your finger towards the right side. You will now begin seeing the next story.
- Do not release your hold and see the story that is close by. Be careful not to go too much into that story. Once you have seen the story, swipe your finger to the left to come back to the story you originally opened and then release the hold.