Table of Contents
To unblock yourself from someone’s Instagram, you first have to create a new account and send the person a follow request. Once you’re accepted, you can view all the posts on Instagram. If you create a secondary account and make it public, you can see and like posts from the original account without even following them.
If you’re blocked from following or liking someone on Instagram, there are a few things you can do to view their profile and start liking their stuff again. Once someone blocks you on Instagram, you’ll no longer be able to see their posts. However, if their account is public, those posts will still be visible from another account.
Now, if the account is private, you must unblock yourself from that person’s account before you can follow them. If someone blocks you and their account are public, you can still view their posts on their profile. If you’ve been blocked by someone on social media, there are still ways you can view their posts and even like and comment on them. Here’s how:
Can You Unblock Yourself on Instagram?
The goal of the block function on Instagram is to stop the blocked account from contacting you in any way on Instagram. This means they can’t send you a DM, tag you in a post, or call you on Instagram.
Related Article: Why Can’t You See Someone’s Followers On Instagram After Following
There’s no direct way you can use to unblock yourself from someone’s Instagram account, you can only create a new one. The only solution is to create a new Instagram account and then easily send a DM to the person who has blocked you from your previous account.
To unblock yourself from Instagram,
Change Email ID:
- To unblock yourself from someone’s Instagram account, all you need to do is create a new Instagram account with a valid and different email ID.
- You can simply add a new account to your present Instagram app with this new email ID.
- Tap on your profile photo in the right corner, then tap on the three horizontal bars at the top right corner of your screen. In the drop-down menu, tap on the ‘Settings’ option. Scroll down and tap on the ‘Add Account’ option.
- Just use a new email ID and submit.
Video on How to Unblock Yourself on Instagram:
Change the Username:
- As you create a new account, the first step is to select a username for your new Instagram account.
- Make sure that this username is unique and different from your previous Instagram account.
- If you’re creating a new Instagram profile, one of the essential steps is changing your username. This is necessary if your previous account was blocked.
- Remember that you should change your username once created so that a new account can get the username attached.
Create the Account with Previous ID:
- Once you have created a new Instagram account with a new email ID and username, the next thing you need to do is to move the account username to the previous one.
- After you’ve added all the accounts you want, you’ll notice that there are multiple accounts that have been added- your current and the previous account, and the person who has blocked you. You can find him in your new account.
Change Username to Previous One:
As you have created a new Instagram account, you may be wondering if you can have your old username on your new account. You can change your username at any time, as long as the new username isn’t already in use.
If you start a conversation with someone who has blocked your previous Instagram account, you can switch back to the old one.
The main reason for changing your username is to appear on other people’s searches. There’s a chance your username is already being used on other social media accounts or by someone else. To change your username, simply go to your profile page on Instagram and tap ‘Edit Profile. From here you can change your username back to the previous one.
You’re Now Unblocked:
If you’ve already sent a follow request from your new Instagram account using your previous username, all you have to do is wait for the person to accept your follow request. The person accepts your request and you can now view their posts that were previously not visible to you from your blocked account. You can even send them a DM or make a call & video chat with that person on Instagram. If you can perform all the functions of your new Instagram account with your previous username, it means you are no longer blocked.
This article will explain the steps you need to take in order to unblock yourself when you are blocked by someone. Once you have completed these steps, you will be unblocked.