Table of Contents
There are a few different ways that you can go about tracking someone’s Instagram profile pictures. One way is to use online tools, such as Imgur or Google Images. Another way is to use an Android app, such as Insta Tracker. If you want to see someone’s display picture on Insta-Finsta or Insta-DP, you’ll need to go to the website and paste the profile link of the person whose display picture you want to see.
Click the Search button. When the image appears, click the blue DOWNLOAD button to save it to your device’s gallery. If you want to keep an eye on your social media activity, there are a few Android apps that can help you do just that. W-Profile and In My Stalker are two such apps that you can download from the Google Play Store. Both of these apps will let you see your recent social media activity.
After logging in to your account, search for the user whose profile picture you want to save. From the profile page, click on the profile picture to view it. After you’ve saved the profile picture to your gallery, you can also access it by clicking on the Save to Gallery option.
Viewing Instagram With Online Tools:
Try the below online website:
Related Article: Add Post To Your Story On Instagram Missing
Instagram doesn’t allow you to easily view or download the display picture of your followers, but by using InstaFinsta you can circumvent that restriction. The features of this app are: This app provides a way for users to know about various features that can be useful to them.
- It can help you view the profile picture of any Instagram user.
- You’ll be able to download and save the profile pictures to the camera roll too.
- Downloading your old Instagram memories is also possible using this tool.
- You can use the tool to view the profile picture in an enlarged mode.
- As it’s a web-based tool, you can use it both on a laptop or mobile.
- It can also help you share the downloaded profile picture to other platforms.
- The tool can also help you with downloading videos, stories, reels, and photos from the Instagram application and saving them directly to your gallery.
- It’s free of cost and secure.
Steps To Follow:
- You’ll need to first open the Instagram application and then log in to your account.
- Search for the account whose profile picture you want to view.
- Then, from the search results, get into the profile page of the user.
- Click on the three dots icon and then click on the Copy profile URL
- Next, open the InstaFinsta
- Then paste the link on the Paste valid link here
- Click on the Search button and the profile picture would be shown in an enlarged mode.
- Click on the download button to save it.
Video on Instagram profile picture tracker:
Android Users: You can use the InMyStalker tool to track and download the profile pictures of Instagram users. This tool is available on the Google Play Store which you can download by clicking on the link directly.
Here you have the list of the advanced features that this app has:
- It’s a pro analyzer tool that can help you know about your profile insights.
- You’ll be able to know the stalkers of your profile.
- The application allows a free trial for all new users.
- It has a very user-friendly interface that allows you to handle it casually.
- It allows you to view the profile pictures of Instagram users by searching for them.
- You can also download the reels, videos, and stories posted by other users.
- It allows you to directly save the profile pictures too.
Steps To Follow:
- Download and install the tool.
- Next, open it and then click on
- On the homepage, you’ll find the Login with your profile Click on it.
- Next, you need to enter the login details and get into your profile.
- Search for the user whose profile picture you want to see, then click on the user’s name from the search results to view their profile page.
- On the next page, you will need to click on the profile picture next to the profile name to view it in an enlarged mode.
- Then save it by clicking on
The different tools and methods that you can use for tracking Instagram profile pictures are: The online tools like InstaFinsta and InstaDp are web-based and don’t require any login details. Android apps like WProfile and InMyStalker need you to log in to your Instagram account from the app to use it for tracking profile pictures.