Table of Contents
- What Are The Fixes If You Can’t See Instagram Reels?
- Update to Latest Version:
- Video on Why Can’t I See Instagram Reels:
- Try Instagram Beta:
- Uninstall & Reinstall Instagram:
- How To Make Reels On Instagram?
- Create The Reel:
- From The Camera:
- From Explore Page & Remix:
- Open Instagram and go to the ‘Explore’ page
- Open the reel and tap on ‘Three dots’ > “Remix this Reel”
- Record a reel and post/save
To fix this issue, first, check the App Store or Google Play Store for any updates to the Instagram app. If there are any updates available, update the app. The new “Instagram Beta” version is available on the Play Store and App Store, and it features a new “Reel’s” problem detection and solution system.
Next, tap on “Manage Apps and devices” and then on > “installed”. Choose the ‘Instagram app to open the detail page of it. Under ‘join the Beta’, tap on Join > Join (your account will be added to the beta tester program). Last, click on Update. Last method: uninstall and reinstall the Instagram app. First, uninstall the app. Go to the play store or app store and reinstall.
What Are The Fixes If You Can’t See Instagram Reels?
Here are the fixes to commonly reported reasons for not being able to see Instagram reels:
Related Post: Why Are Some Instagram Profiles Circle in Color
Update to Latest Version:
Since Instagram’s Reels feature has gained immense popularity, other similar platforms are also starting to adopt the concept. Therefore, in order to stay competitive, Facebook-owned Instagram is releasing more updates to its existing app. It’s entirely possible that the reason you’re having trouble watching Reels is that you haven’t updated to the latest versions of Instagram.
To fix reels, update the Instagram app on your device. To do this, go to the app store on your device and search for Instagram. Once you find it, tap on the Update button. With each new update, Instagram adds even more advanced features to Reels, as well as to Stories, Posts, and IGTV. So, to make sure you’re getting the best out of Instagram, keep an eye on updates.
Video on Why Can’t I See Instagram Reels:
Try Instagram Beta:
Even after updating the Instagram app, you can still face issues while watching reels. However, signing up for the Instagram Beta test program can help you check and fix the issue. To check on the Instagram Beta test program, follow the steps given below:
Steps To Follow:
- Go to the Play store app.
- At the top right, Find and tap on the Profile icon.
- Tap “Manage apps and devices”
- Tap > “installed”.
- Tap on the ‘Instagram app to open the detail page of it.
- Under ‘join the Beta’, tap on Join > Join (your account will be added to the beta tester program), click on Update.
Note: The process will take a day or two to resolve your problem.
- Trying Instagram beta, your reels not working problem will get resolved.
Uninstall & Reinstall Instagram:
It’s possible to have a technical glitch on your Instagram app on your device. To fix this, try uninstalling and reinstalling your Instagram app. This will clear all the viruses and bugs in the present app file and install a fresh app.
To uninstall Instagram, first, go to your device’s application menu and long press on the ‘Instagram app’. Some options will pop on the screen. From the list, select > Uninstall. Confirm the uninstall and refresh your device. After 5 to 10 minutes, go to the Google Play store or App store, and open Instagram. Select > Install and reinstall the app on your device.
After installing, log into your Instagram account with your username and password. Check if the “Reels” feature is working by tapping on the icon in the bottom center. For all of these fixes to take effect, you will need to have a good internet connection. If you do not have a fast internet network, then your reels will not work. Therefore, check your internet speed and use these methods to fix your reels problem.
How To Make Reels On Instagram?
Making reels on Instagram is easy and exciting. Let’s see how to make a reel on Instagram. There are different methods to do so. Follow the methods and steps.
Create The Reel:
The first method is to create a reel using the direct create reels option on the Instagram app. Following are the steps:
Steps To Follow:
- Open the Instagram app and enter your account.
- The plus icon at the top right of the home page will take you to a menu of options for creating content like a reel or posting pictures and stories. To create a reel, click on the plus icon and select “Reel” from the menu.
- The ‘Reel’ camera will get open on the screen.
- Step 4: To record a reel, hold the big circle button in the middle with the reel icon on it and record the video.
- You can release that button multiple times for 30 seconds When done recording the video, release the circle button.
- Next, click on “Preview” and you will be brought to the editing tab. There are multiple options to edit at the top, such as music, filters, emojis, etc. Tap and edit each one as you please.
Now, if you want to post, click on the “Next” button given in the bottom right corner of the screen, and then click on the “Share” button at the bottom. Your recorded reel will be posted on Instagram. However, if you don’t want to post but save your reel, tap on the download icon (an arrow facing down) on the top left of the editing screen.
This is how to can create a reel, with the help of creating a reel option.
From The Camera:
The second method to make a reel is Instagram Camera. For this method:
Steps To Follow:
- Open the Instagram app on your device and log in to your account.
- On the home page, swipe the screen towards the right, to open the Instagram camera.
- Now, on the camera tab, at the bottom, you will see options such as POST, STORY, REEL, and LIVE. From those options, tap on > “REEL”.
- Thereafter, you have to record a reel by holding the big circle button with the reel icon in the middle and start recording the video. You can release the button multiple times for 30 seconds. When done recording the video, release the circle button and click on “Preview”, beside the reel recording button.
- This will take you to the editing tab, where you will have multiple options to edit your reel, such as adding music, filters, emojis, etc. Edit your reel as per your requirements using those options.
- Now, finally, to post on your Instagram account, click “Next” in the bottom right corner of the screen, and then click the “Share” button at the bottom. Your recorded reel will be posted on your Instagram. However, if you do not want to post, but save, then tap the download icon at the top of the screen and the video will be saved in your gallery.
From Explore Page & Remix:
The last method, ‘Remix’, is interesting because you can make a reel in combination with another user’s reel. To create a remix reel, follow these steps:
Open Instagram and go to the ‘Explore’ page
To access the “Explore” tab on Instagram, click on the “search” icon located on the homepage in the bottom section.
Open the reel and tap on ‘Three dots’ > “Remix this Reel”
Explore any reel you want to shoot and mix your reel with. Open the reel and near the right end side, you will see the “Three dots” icon. An option list will come up on the screen. From the list, select “Remix this Reel” and the Reel recording camera page will get open.
Record a reel and post/save
To record a reel, hold the big circular button and release it when done. Then, click on > Preview to edit your reel. In the top section of the edit page, you will find options to use your reel as needed. If you want to post that remix, tap on “Next” and then the “Share” button. If not, tap on the downward arrow to save the video to your gallery.
Different methods will fix different problems. Try one by one and your problem will be solved. Whereas all the best methods for making a reel are presented, all three are equally useful. Use anyone and you will get the result.