Technology has changed our way of working, and insurance adjusters are not left untouched by it. Hand-written tasks like assessing injuries or property damage have been replaced digitally because they can be completed much more quickly with less error than a pen on the paper process would produce.
This means that even if an injury was caused due to negligence at work such as faulty machinery – say your car’s engine exploding while you’re driving down the highway it might no longer result in any monetary compensation for damages since everything is now handled via computer records instead!
Top 8 Best Laptop for Insurance Adjusters 2021
If you’re in a hurry, check out our top choice
Dell XPS 15 15 Inch FHD
Best laptop to run xactimate
The Dell XPS 15 is a high-performance laptop with a stunning InfinityEdge display. It’s thinner and lighter than ever, with the power to run all your creative applications. The optional 4K Ultra HD resolution display provides jaw-dropping image detail. And with the XPS Infinity Edge display, you’ll enjoy an expansive viewing experience on a laptop that looks as good as it performs. With this big screen in such a small frame, the XPS 15 runs circles around other laptops. Its compact size makes it easy to take anywhere you go.
- Processor: Intel Core i7-10875H
- RAM: 16GB
- Storage: 512GB PCIe 3 x4 SSD
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6
- Display: 15.6-inch touchscreen (3840 x 2400)
- Ports: two USB-C Thunderbolt 3, one USB-C 3.1, one SD card reader v6.0, one 3.5mm audio jack, one wedge-
- shaped lock slot
- Cameras: 720p
- Weight: 4.5 pounds (2.05kg)
- Dimensions: 13.57 x 9.06 x 0.71 inches
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home
LG Gram Laptop 17 Intel 11th Gen i7
Best Xactimate portable Laptop
THE RIGHT LAPTOP FOR THE JOB. Whether you’re taking your work on the road or staying at the office, the LG gram is designed to help you maximize your productivity by combining power and portability. The LG gram is powered by Intel’s latest 11th generation processor with Intel Xe graphics for impressive performance that enables high-resolution content creation and editing. With 16GB of fast LPDDR4X memory, multitasking becomes a breeze, so you can move seamlessly between applications without lag time.
The LG Gram series laptops are light, thin, and powerful. The laptop has a great battery life of up to 19.5 hours with one charge, which is perfect for travelers or Insurance Adjusters on the go. It also features an HD webcam, backlit keyboard, and Amazon Alexa Built-in. The LG Gram Laptop 1TB NVMe SSD is ultra-light and ultra-portable weighing under 3 lbs. This laptop will not slow you down!
- Processor: Intel Core i7-1165G7 (quad-core, 2.8GHz base clock, 4.7GHz boost clock)
- RAM: 16GB onboard
- Storage: 1TB NVMe M.2 2280 SSD
- Graphics: Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Display: 17-inch 2560 x 1600 non-touch 16:10 aspect ratio IPS display
- Ports: one USB-C Thunderbolt 4 with DisplayPort and Power Delivery, one USB-C 4.0 Gen 3, one 3.5mm
- headphone / microphone combo jack, one microSD card reader, one HDMI, two USB Type-A 3.2 Gen 2 ports
- Camera: 720p webcam
- Biometrics: fingerprint reader in power button
- Battery: 80Wh
- Weight: 2.98 pounds (1.35kg)
- Dimensions: 14.97 x 10.24 x 0.70 inches (380 x 260 x 17.78mm)
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1
Lenovo Thinkpad E590 15.6
Best light-weighted Laptops for Insurance Adjusters
The Lenovo ThinkPad E590 is a thin and light 15.6″ laptop with a 360-degree hinge that allows it to be used in tent, tablet, stand, and notebook modes. It has the latest 8th generation Intel Core i5 processor and a fingerprint reader for added security.
Lenovo’s ThinkPad E590 is a lightweight, ultra-portable laptop that weighs just 2.9 pounds and can be easily carried around. It has a 15.6-inch screen with an HD webcam and an integrated Amazon Alexa voice assistant for hands-free control of your smart home devices. Its Whiskey Lake-U processor makes it run smoothly while its 16GB of RAM ensures you have all the power you need for multitasking or running resource-intensive applications like photo editing software or video games.
- CPU: 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-8265U Quad-Core
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 | 256GB NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD
- Display: 15.6″ Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS Display
- Graphics Card: Integrated Intel HD Graphics 620
- Motherboard: MainboardIntel Cannon Lake-U PCH-LP Premium
- Body Material: Plastic / Polycarbonate, Aluminum
ASUS ZenBook 14 Ultra Thin
Best thin laptop for Xactimate insurance adjusters
ASUS ZenBook 14 is a stylish and powerful ultraportable laptop designed to go everywhere you go. The latest 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, up to 16GB of DDR4 RAM, and 512GB PCIe SSD provide the power you need for work or play.
The NanoEdge display with an incredible 86% screen-to-body ratio offers a larger viewing area in a smaller footprint. With its all-metal design and spun-metal finish, ZenBook 14 is as beautiful as it is powerful, making it perfect for daily computing tasks at home or insurance adjusters’ field.
- Processor: Intel Core i7-1165G7 1.2-2.8 GHz (12M Cache, up to 4.7 GHz)
- RAM: 16GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Weight: 2.49 lbs (1.13 kg)
- Dimensions: 12.56 x 8.19 x 0.55 inches (319 x 208 x 13.9 mm)
- Battery: 67Wh
- Display: 14-inch 1920 x 1080 IPS level display
- Camera: HD infrared camera
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 6
Microsoft Surface Pro 7
Cheapest Laptop for Xactimate
The new surface pro 7 is the next generation of our list of the best laptops for xactimate. It’s faster than ever, with a 10th gen intel core processor that delivers up to 70 percent more performance than the previous generation.
It also features an enhanced built-in kickstand, which allows you to set your device at virtually any angle. The sleek, all-new design makes it thinner and lighter than ever before starting at just 1.70 pounds for the 8GB RAM model.
- Laptop Class Detachable 2-in-1
- Processor Intel Core i5-1035G4
- RAM 8 GB
- Boot Drive Capacity256 GB
- Screen Size 12.3 inches
- Native Display Resolution: 2736 by 1824
- Touch Screen: Yes
- Graphics Processor Intel Iris Plus
- Wireless Networking 802.11ax, Bluetooth
- Dimensions 0.33 by 11.5 by 7.9 inches
- Weight 1.7 lbs
- Operating System Windows 10 Home
- Battery Life 11:58
If you're Bluetooth Paired But Not Connected Windows 10 check out this guide.
ASUS VivoBook S15 S533
Best Xactimate Portable Laptop
The ASUS VivoBook S15 is a slim and lightweight laptop that’s ready to go wherever you are. The 11th Generation Intel Core Processor provides high performance, while its diamond-cut edges and textured finish give it a bold look that stands out in any crowd.
VivoBook S15 has four distinct colors with color-blocking on the Enter key for added flair, so you can express your personality in style. It also features an ultra-thin bezel display with wide 178° viewing angles for an immersive multimedia experience, as well as ASUS Splendid.
- Processor Intel Core i5-10210U
- RAM 8 GB
- Boot Drive Capacity 512 GB
- Screen Size 15.6 inches
- Native Display Resolution 1920 by 1080
- Touch Screen No
- Panel Technology IPS
- Graphics Processor Intel UHD Graphics
- Wireless Networking Bluetooth, 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6)
- Dimensions 0.63 by 14.1 by 9.2 inches
- Weight 3.97 lbs
- Operating System Windows 10 Home
- Tested Battery Life 15:45
Lenovo ThinkPad E15
Best business laptop
The Lenovo ThinkPad E15 is a 15.6-inch laptop that has been designed for business and personal use. It offers a Full-HD display with 1920 x 1080 resolution, as well as an Intel Core i7-10510U CPU with 8GB of RAM and 256GB or 512GB of storage.
The laptop features Dolby Audio Premium speakers, which provide high-definition sound from the dual stereo speakers. The TPM chip installed on the laptop provides security for your data, while the privacy shutter on the camera allows you to take photos without being seen.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-10210U
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics
- DISPLAY: 15.6”, Full HD (1920 x 1080), TN
- STORAGE: 1000GB SSD + 1000GB HDD
- RAM: 32GB DDR4, 2666 MHz
- Display 15.6”, Full HD (1920 x 1080), TN
- HDD/SSD1TB SSD + 1TB HDD
- OS Windows 10 Pro
- Battery 45Wh, 3-cell
- Dimensions 368 x 245 x 18.9 mm (14.49″ x 9.65″ x 0.74″)
- Weight 1.90 kg (4.2 lbs)
HP Spectre x360
Best Slim, Light & Portable Laptop
HP Spectre x360 13t Touch Laptop – This laptop has three models available, each with its own display and power consumption.
The 1920 x 1080 resolution model is low on the energy usage list while still providing vibrant colors; however, if you are looking for even better detail than this screen offers then we recommend going ahead with 4K instead of its lower-powered counterpart which requires more battery life to operate.
It’s important to consider both factors before purchasing one because not all users want an expensive device they can’t use every day due solely so that it performs well graphics-intensive tasks such as gaming or video production work.
- Display size 13.30-inch
- Display resolution 1920×1080 pixels
- Touchscreen Yes
- Processor Core i7
- RAM 16GB
- OS Windows 10
- Hard disk No
- SSD 512GB
- Graphics Intel Integrated UHD Graphics 620
- Weight 1.26 kg
Asus Chromebook Flip C434
Best Budgeted Laptop for Insurance Adjusters
The Asus Chromebook flip c434 is a sleek and lightweight laptop for the on-the-price-conscious buyer.
It has 4Gb of RAM, 64GB SSD storage space with an Intel m3 8100Y processor that will provide adequate performance without burdening you too much money outlay to enjoy its benefits at fullest potentials; though if it’s anything like other laptops in this range then by upgrading your purchase today could save yourself some headaches tomorrow when things get more demanding! However, if you want 8GB or more memory then it’ll cost around ten dollars extra to top up your order total, but don’t worry because this device still performs better than most laptops out there!
Asus Chromebook flip c434 specs
- Display Size 14
- Graphics Card Intel UHD 615
- Hard Drive Size 64GB
- Highest Available Resolution1 920 x 1080
- Operating System Google Chrome
- Ports (excluding USB) microSD card slot, USB 3.1 with Type-C, USB 3.1, Headphone/Mic
- RAM 4GB
- Size 12.6 x 8 x 0.6 inches
- Touchpad Size 4.1 x 2.4 inches
- USB Ports 3
- Weight 3.1 pounds
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
Acer Switch 7 Black Edition
Best Money Laptop Insurance Adjusters
The Acer Switch 7 is the perfect laptop for people who want more versatility and portability in their work. It has an Intel Core i7 processor, 16GB memory card slot with support up to 512 GB SSD drive so you can store all your files without worrying about running out of space!
There’s also no need to worry about noise either because this device does not have any cooling fans which means it won’t make a sound when switched between tablet mode or regular computer use.
What’s great though? This laptop comes equipped with Nvidia GeForce MX 150 graphics processing unit as well allowing users greater graphical abilities while playing games such as Minecraft on Windows 10 over Xbox One X (or PS4 Pro). Not only will these amazing features help gamers escape reality.
Acer Switch 7 Black Edition specs
- PROCESSOR: 8th generation Intel Core i7
- RAM: 16GB
- STORAGE: 512GB
- DISPLAY: 13.5″ full HD+ IPS display
- CAMERA: 8MP
- BATTERY: To be confirmed
Best Laptops for Xactimate in 2021 – Buyer’s Guide
A computer is an integral tool for insurance adjusters. In order to find customers, assess claims, and communicate with employees efficiently; it's necessary that they have reliable laptops on hand at all times! With advancements in technology making these devices thinner than ever before - what should we look out for when choosing one?
You can find many things to consider before choosing a notebook. Even adjusters might think tablets are better than laptops, but this is not true for everyone--some prefer the weight and portability of their tablet over any other factor in owning one while others need more power from these devices due to work that needs doing with them on-the-go or when outside of an office setting where they're used primarily as digital scrapbooks documenting past cases/transactions, etc., so make sure you know what kind could meet both your requirements.
It's also important which laptop will suit you best; I recommend lightweight models because they will make work convenient.
It's essential to have a lightweight, portable laptop that has great battery life. As an adjuster for insurance claims, you're often on the go and want your computer to be powerful but also light enough so as not to become burdensome when carrying it around all day long in order to do work at home or while traveling between client sites."
A 13-inch or 14-inch laptop is the best choice for an insurance adjuster, as it provides enough screen space and can be carried around. The resolution should also meet your needs: today's full HD displays are plenty good enough without going below these standards.
Along with screen size and portability, considerations come convertible designs that make working on devices easier by allowing you to use both touchscreens in tandem if needed while still being able to utilize their keyboard docks too!