There are many different laptops in the market and it can be hard to choose one. In this article, we list 10 of the best crafting laptop according to their pros/cons which will help you make up your mind for future purchases easier!
If you’re in a hurry, check out our top choice of Best Laptops for Crafting
Top 10 Best Laptops for Crafting
I’ve always imagined crafting to be an art where you make things with your hands in the traditional way. It’s not at all unusual, however, for people who enjoy this hobby and want more than just a simple project or two-parter on paper could do so by using a laptop instead!
We’ve been working on this list for hours. We tested it with 4 craftsmen, and now we want you to have the best laptop for Crafting! Here, we review the top 10 best laptops for crafting
Apple MacBook Pro
Best Laptops for Art and Craft
Apple MacBook Pro is one of the most reliable and long-lasting laptops in its class. It has a 10-hour battery life and you can work on your project without worrying about when it will die because this laptop only leaves you with enough time to submit what’s been done in those ten hours!
The new Apple MacBook Pro is the perfect computer for any artist. With its 4 Thunderbolts (USB-C) ports, sleek design, and commendable performance you can be sure that your work will never lack in power!
The touch bar on top of it all adds an element that makes this device truly extraordinary; not only does it have everything a craftsman needs but also comes with some high-tech features too like fingerprint scanning technology.
That’s not all, the latest MacBook Pro is not just a powerful machine for professionals, but it’s also ideal if you work in high-demand fields like video or 3D modeling. With its 8th Generation Intel Core i6 Quad-Core processor and 2 GHz Turbo Boost speed up to 4 GHz+, this laptop can handle intense tasks with ease!
These are the perfect components to help you finish your next project. The Mac Pro is incredibly powerful, with 16GB RAM and a Retina display that makes every pixel stand out! It also has an ultra-fast SSD of 4TB capacity so loading programs doesn’t take too long – if anything at all! HD retina screen (so sharp!), 15 “class metal body” which means no rocking or shaking when working on big projects.
- Elegant Artistic look
- Memory (4TB Ultrafast SSD & RAM 16GB )
- Great Display (15″ Screen with HD Retina Display)
- No legging extremely extraordinary performance
- Have USB-C ports
- Battery life about 10 hours
- Touch ID
- Touchscreen lack issue
- Face id lack also
Microsoft Surface Book 2
Best Laptop for T-shirt Design
The Microsoft Surface Book 2 is a powerful laptop with an insane battery life of up to 17 hours. It features 16 GB RAM and 512GB Storage which makes this device perfect for storing all your files!
The enhanced graphics performance with NVIDIA GE-FORCE GTX 1060, which is way faster than many other available options in the market. It’s a game-changer for gamers who want to enjoy their craft on upscaling their crafting without any lag or delays!
This Laptop has an 8th Generation Intel Quad-core i7 processor that takes care of all your needs and more. You can work faster than usual because this powerful chip does it for you in only a few seconds.
The Surface Book is a versatile device that can be used as both laptop and tablet. It also has the ability to function as an office PC with its built-in screen, giving you tons of options for any given situation.
This lightweight yet powerful laptop is perfect for taking your work with you on the go. It’s extremely portable and can be used in any environment, from home or office.
- Have multiple versatile usable modes
- Portable Laptop
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 with 8th Gen & Intel Quad-core i7 processor
- Hard Drive: 512 GB
- RAM: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics Card NVIDIA GE-FORCE GTX 1060
- Battary Life 17 hours
- Touchscreen as not good.
- Only 2 ports
Dell XPS 15 9570
Best Budget Laptop for Adobe Illustrator
If you’re experiencing blurred screen obstruction in your work, don’t worry! Dell XPS comes with Ultra HD 4 K (3840×2160) Resolution and an IPS Panel for a clear display free of any obstructions. So there’s no need to worry about anything related to the clarity or brightness on this device for crafting purposes.
But what is the screen size? It’s a 15.6 inch, thin bezel monitor with an impressive pixel density of 1920 x 1080 and support for up to 16 million colors!
The monitor’s edge is very thin, which gives you the ability to see more and feel less encumbered by your work.
We know you’ve been waiting to hear that it has a large HD. Yes, it does! And we’re third on the list because for crafting purposes – larger screens matter more than anything else in my opinion.
The benchmarks say it all: this Laptop will give you the best performance possible.
- Best Sleek model of Dell
- Very negligible border which helps in design
- Wider Display
- Display with Ultra HD 4 K
- IPS Panel
- Thin bezel of 15.7 mm
- Expensive (not much budget friendly)
- Fan noise is little bit loud
Acer Spin 3 Convertible laptop
Best laptop for graphic design under 1000
The Acer brand is one of the most well-known laptop makers in this industry, and they have all sorts of features that will make your crafting experience a good one.
Competition in the creative world is tough and our demand for better products isn’t unjustified. This powerful laptop features dual-band WiFi and MU MIMO TECHNOLOGY, as well as a fingerprint reader.
It has an 8th Generation Intel Core i7 8565 U processor with 16 GB RAM and 512GB SSD Storage to give you all that snappy performance needed for your workday, but it also comes equipped in this sleek laptop!
The Acer Spin 3 Convertible Laptop has a 12-hour battery life, and it’s also sleek with other advantages. The dual-mode stylus is a major attraction of the product. It can be converted to 3 different modes – display, tent, or tablet mode with just one click! The screen is 14″ full HD (1920×1080), so you can be sure the picture will always look great.
- Fingerprint Reader Technology
- Dual-band WiFi
- MU MIMO Multipath Wireless Technology
- RAM 16 GB DDR4
- STORAGE 512 GB SSD
- Display Mode 3 different modes (display, tent, or tablet mode).
- Screen Resolution 14″ full HD (1920×1080).
- Battery Life 12 hrs
Lenovo Yoga C930 4K UHD Touchscreen laptop
Best 4k UHD Laptop
This Laptop from Lenovo is attractive and well-equipped with features that will get your attention. It has a Dolby Atmos Sound Speaker rotating sound system, which can be used by artists in particular as it comes equipped with an active pen for drawing or writing on the go – both of which are extremely useful tools!
It has 16GB of DDR4 memory, an 8th generation Intel Core i7 processor for peak performance in your games or working at high levels without any lag time on crafting software such as photoshop, adobe illustrator, etc., and has 1TB SSD storage.
You’ll be able to praise your way through almost any crafting project with the use of this laptop.
It has an inbuilt camera, so it can take pictures for you! The microphone is also easy-to-use and lets others hear what they’re saying while speaking into their own device; no need to shout anymore because everyone will get accurate.
It comes with a lightweight and portable facility, Ultra HD 13.9″ screen for clear viewing pleasure anywhere you go! This device also includes IPS panel technology as well as 3840 x 2160 resolution which provides better picture quality than before without sacrificing clarity.
Investing in a Lenovo Yoga C930 4K UHD Touchscreen laptop will provide you with an affordable, high-quality device that is both stylish and functional.
- RAM 16 GB DDR4
- Generation : 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U processor
- Storage 1 TB SSD portable facility
- Display Ultra HD 13.9″ Screen IPS PANEL technology
- LED baclkligh
- Hinge 360
- Webcam and Stereo microphone.
Lenovo Flex 14 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop
Best Budget 2-in-1 Laptop
Are you looking for an ultraportable that can switch between laptop and tablet modes? Lenovo’s Flex 14 2 in 1 is a perfect choice. This two-in-one device comes with a 1920 x 1080 UHD touch screen, giving it excellent graphics performance as well!
The sleek and stylish design of the Lenovo Flex, coupled with its powerful AMD Ryzen 5 3500U processor makes it an excellent choice for those looking to game or crafting. Whether you’re working on a creative project at home like designing clothes or crafting music videos in Adobe Premiere Pro CC; this laptop will not let you down.
The active pen is the best part of this device. With it, you can draw on your screen anywhere at any time without interruption from another app.
12GB RAM ensures you have plenty of room for all your projects without running out of memory; not to mention the various ports such as DC-in, HDMI audio jack, USB 3 Type C reversible plug which can be used both ways depending on where it goes in.
- Builtin Webcam with a best stero mircophone
- Latest AMD Ryzen 5 3500U processor
- Touchscreen function
- RAM 12GB
- Mutliple Ports such as DC-in, HDMI, USB-C, and Audio Jack
- Rotated only in 180 degree
HP Spectre ×360 4K Touchscreen laptop
Best Budget Touchscreen Laptop
The Stylus Pen that comes with this Laptop is perfect for artists, designers, and architects. It has a good grip to keep your hand in place while you draw on the screen without hesitation or error. This stylus pen was made specifically so people like us can sketch out their ideas anywhere one reason why crafters love it so much too.
It has the perfect display for a fantastic work environment. With its 15.6″ screen, 4KIPS Anti-Glare technology, and WLED backlight this monitor will provide you with crystal clear graphics!
The Spectre x360 4K Touchscreen laptop is a high-tech, sleek and powerful computer that has an integrated 8th Generation Intel i7 processor. It comes equipped with 16 GB of RAM as well 512 SSD storage device for fast loading times while also including support from graphics hardware made by NVIDIA GE Force MX150 Series Graphics processing unit inside!
If you need the best laptop for crafting, this is an excellent choice.
- Faced ID
- Best Stylus HP Pen
- Display 15.6″ with 4K IPS Anti-Glare Screen
- RAM 16
- Storage 512 SSD
- GPU NVIDIA GE-FORCE MX-150
- NVIDIA GE-FORCE MX-150
- 8th Generation
- keyboard is not as good for programmers
Dell Inspiron 15 5000
Best Budget Laptops for Crafting
In spite of the fact that this Laptop has 8GB RAM, it is not a drawback. In fact, if you are low on your budget and still need to start crafting work online then know that at least 4-5 GB should be sufficient for an average crafter like me who likes using Adobe products very often such as Photoshop or Illustrator.
The powerful laptop is powered by an 8th generation Intel Quad-core i5 processor. It has a backlit keyboard, integrated webcam, and multiple connecting USB ports for all your device’s needs! The 15.6″ Wide Screen display comes with 1920 x 1050 Resolution which makes it perfect for watching videos or working on documents seamlessly without any breaks in what you’re doing because of its larger size compared to traditional notebooks. This laptop also includes 1TB HDD storage space.
- Budget friendly
- Backlit Keyboard
- Come with Integrated Webcam
- Multiple Connecting ports
- Display Wide-screen 15.6″ 1920×1050 Resolution
- 1TB (HDD) Storage
- Some times screen lack of true colors
- Touchpad issue
Lenovo Ideapad 330
Best Laptops Under $400 Dollars
This Lenovo Ideapad 330 is a laptop that’s perfect for the crafting professional. It has some really nice features, but it also doesn’t try to look like an ultra-portable model so you can focus on what matters most: how your computer works and not just looks.
The Laptop has a DVD drive, which is rare nowadays. It offers all features needed for your work and does so at an affordable cost.
With a 16:9 aspect ratio and 200 Nits, this Laptop offers you a wide display of a 15.6-inch Full HD screen that shows off graphics with vivid colors thanks to its 1920 x 1080 resolution for crisp viewing angles all around.
The laptop is great for crafting! The 7th Generation processor will let you work on your computer in style. With 8GB of RAM and 256 GB SSD storage, everything is at hand when need is; whether that’s designing an outfit or designing logos.
- Budget friendly
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage: 256GB SSD
- Screen 16: 9 aspect ratio large screen
- LED backlight display
- DVD Room
- Excellent Color
- Great Keyboard Size
ASUS VivoBook F510QA
Best Laptop for Graphic Arts
ASUS VivoBook F510QA is a powerful laptop with an AMD Quad-core processor, 246GB of SSD storage, and 8GB DDR4 RAM. This unique variant comes equipped with an ergonomic keyboard design as well as a fingerprint sensor to provide users with a seamless experience while crafting on the laptop.
This Laptop can fulfill all the minimum criteria of a crafting computer! You can connect your Vivo Book F510QA with a variety of different ports, including USB 3.1 TYPE-C and HDMI for the enhanced video quality on an external screen or projector devise!
The device also features four operational modes: normal mode in which all functions are available; eyecare mode where only essential eye care applications run (e.g., magnifier). the manual is designed as user-replaceable batteries while vivid lets you watch movies at upscaled resolutions.
- Powerful Processor AMD Quad Core A12-9720P
- Wide Screen 14.2”
- RAM 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage 256G SSD
- Keyboard: Ergonomic chiclet with a fingerprint sensor
- Best quiet crafting laptop
- Sound issue
- Not for the heavy users (programers)
Things to Considered Before Buying the Best Laptops for Crafting
Battery Life: Planning to run some crafting? Make sure your laptop can keep up. Good battery life is key, and the more charges you get out of one charge cycle means less time wasted if something goes wrong!
A Laptop needs at least 12-14 hours worth of power after just 1 charging attempt which will make an easier for us to work more.
- Touchscreen Or a Keyboard – A person who wants to craft on a laptop should get one with touchscreen capabilities. However, if you’re looking for something more traditional and prefer the feel of typing out your designs then by all means go ahead. Just make sure that whatever computer is chosen will have good switching options so there are no troubles during work hours or when using programs like Photoshop. The best way I’ve found in order not only to be efficient at crafting but also remain comfortable while doing it? Get yourself an advanced technological touch screen device.
- Screen Size – If you want to craft with accuracy, a widescreen monitor is all that’s needed. But some people prefer 12″ screens while others settle for 15″. If your screen size fits best between these two recommendations then there should be no problem in achieving accurate colors and diagrams when crafting.
- RAM – A 64-bit crafting laptop with 8GB of RAM is the minimum requirement for running crafting successfully. Furthermore, if you want a fast and efficient data processing system then make sure that your PC has at least 16 GBs so it can handle more complicated programs without any problem.
- Storage – It is important to make sure that your data can be stored safely and without any loss. Looking at an SSD or other high-performance storage device will help with this!
- Price – There are a lot of factors that you should take into consideration when deciding on what laptop to buy for crafting. The first thing is the price and whether or not it’s worth your hard-earned money. Always make sure before buying anything valuable such as these items- check their features/benefits against your needs then decide how much value this product really has.
- Processor – There are many factors that should be considered when investing in a laptop. Check out these important pros and cons, then decide whether or not the product is worth your hard-earned cash!The most widely used processors are the Intel Core i3, i5, and 7. However, when it comes to AMD you can go with their Ryzen series which has been on quite a bit of new technology lately for enthusiasts who want high performance in terms of designing or other tasks that require heavy processing power.The most recent generations of Intel processors are more powerful than older ones, even though they have lower performance ratings. The newest Intel processors come in the 10th generation. However, most people are using the 8th and 9th generations because they offer better performance than their predecessors with lower power consumption levels as well.
Some people prefer to use a laptop for crafting, and if you’re one of those folks then know that there are some specific features on laptops that can help.
The top 10 best laptops for crafting have touch screens so they won’t get scratched easily when drawing with pens or paintbrushes in addition these devices also come with styluses. However, remember: cheaper models might not be as powerful because they sacrifice certain components like Processing Power (GPU) and RAM Memory.
Crafting Laptops should be sleek, fast, and durable – perfect for the artist who is always on their feet!
I recommend getting a laptop that will last you longer without breaking down or costing too much money in repairs (which we all know can be expensive). Laptops are also easy to carry around because they’re smaller than desktop computers so it makes them great if your work requires traveling somewhere quickly but still needs some power behind it while away.