Best Laptops for Using Dual Monitor, Whether you are a programmer, designer, gamer, or geek, having multiple monitors installed can prove to be most beneficial.
Don’t have to toggle between programs. Use the secondary monitor as an extended screen so you can watch videos help read documents or even check out your emails without having to switch back and forth.
Gamers can turn their play spaces into an entirely separate ecosystem by adding more screens to their current setups which allow for greater immersion.
While expanding your desktop isn’t really a tough task as most desktops come with multiple connectivity ports and you can continue to do so if you so choose, laptops on the other hand are not necessarily created equal.
With that said, finding the right laptops that support this sort of system is best done through thorough research beforehand.
Top Best Laptops for Using Dual Monitor
There are plenty of notebooks and systems out there today. These machines can be used for all kinds of tasks, specifications, and purposes.
So we decided to compile a list that features different kinds of laptops and notebook PCs. You can find everything from budget-friendly options to sleek powerful gaming machines. Let’s start.
Acer Aspire E 15
Best Budget Laptop
This Intel Core i5 laptop is a great option for those on a budget. Backed with 8 hours of battery life, 2 USB ports and an HDMI port this machine makes a fantastic choice for those who want to work on the road.
If you’re looking for more of a simple solution, this would be an ideal option for someone looking to game or perhaps research online.
It has more than just the one port, so it may be ideal for people who don’t want to deal with anything too complex.
But if you’re looking for something more professional and high-tech, I wouldn’t recommend it because of the number of ports on offer – although there are more than one.
This unit has a 15.6-inch full HD display. It can be used with an external monitor for a larger workspace, though it is acceptable if one decides not to use the two together.
In terms of color quality and viewing angle, the device’s visual performance is quite decent for a laptop within its price range.
This device is capable of handling light to moderate multitasking without any problems whatsoever. Moreover, this device is easily upgradable to other components down the road should you find you need more power at some point in time.
This machine is also quite cheap. It features a Type-C port, which you will only be able to use for data transfer, but that’s ok due to this device’s low price. Despite its cheapness, it still offers 15 hours of battery life.
- Good quality full HD display
- Impressive performance for a low price
- Fantastic battery life
- Easily upgradable design
- The given Type-C port only supports data transfer
- VGA display output might not be ideal for professionals
- Slightly heavy and thick design
HP Pavilion 15
HP Pavilion Gaming 15.6-Inch Micro-EDGE Laptop, Intel Core i5-9300H Processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (3 GB), 8 GB SDRAM, 256 GB SSD,...
- Fast and easy multitasking: experience high-grade Graphics and processing power that meets your gaming and multitasking needs for...
- Advanced thermal Management: optimized thermal design and IR sensor keeps your laptop cool to the touch, without affecting...
- Bios recovery and protection: automatically checks the health of your PC, protects against unauthorized access, secures local...
- Fast Processor: 9th Generation intel(r) core(tm) i5-9300h Processor, quad-core, 2.4GHz up to 4.1GHz with Intel's) Turbo Boost
- Realistic graphics: nvidia(r) geforce(r) GTX 1050 (3 GB GDDR5 dedicated). enjoy NVIDIA Pascal) architecture for amazing speed and...
If you’re into graphic design and gaming and don’t want to spend too much on your next laptop, this machine might be a legitimate option for you.
Packed with the latest Intel Core i5-8300H processor, 8GB memory, GTX 1050 TI GPU, and 1TB HDD, this machine can deliver impressive performance.
It’s offering a Thunderbolt along with an HDMI port, which means you can hook up two external displays to change the way you work.
The earlier laptop didn’t offer any other display connections besides a Thunderbolt 3 port.
The HP Pavilion 15 is a wonderful machine, which is backed by many multimedia features, but it’s nonetheless on the costlier side.
We know how expensive automatic updates are for laptop users – the battery life on the HP Pavilion 15 isn’t exceptional either.
That said, if you’re looking for a reliable gaming laptop that will last awhile with great overall performance overall then this could be the choice for you come 2022.
- Beautiful full HD anti-glare display
- Robust hardware ensures excellent performance
- Comes with an HDMI and a Thunderbolt 3 port
- Backlit keyboard available
- Upgradable design
- Sluggish battery life
- A little bit heavy
Lenovo ThinkPad E590
Best Professional Laptop
Lenovo Thinkpad E590 15.6" HD Business Laptop (Intel Quad Core i5-8265U, 16GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB PCIe 3.0(x4) NVMe SSD M.2 SSD) Type-C,...
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 RAM; Storage: 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD (Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, Professional Installation Service included)
- 15.6-Inch Anti-Glare (1366x768) Display with Front Facing HD Webcam | Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 - Supports external...
- Whiskey Lake-U CPU: Intel Quad Core i5-8265U 1.6 GHz (Turbo 3.90 GHz, 4 Cores 8 Threads, 6MB SmartCache)
- Intel 9260 11ac, 2x2 + BT5.0 Combo | HD Webcam
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit - Ideal for Home, Professionals, Small business, School Education
ThinkPad series are not known to require apotheosis, because they are already very strong machines that are used by professionals for their durability and reliability.
Along with the trustworthy design, this machine comes with a remarkable keyboard, which is perfect for programmers or writers.
The latest product in the market comes packed with a plethora of features that keep it ahead of competitors. With 8th generation Intel Core processor, it allows you to do everything from design to computing without any hurdles.
This is further supported by 512GB PCIe solid state drive storage and 8GB space along with 2x USB 3.0 ports and 2x USB-C ports which make for an overall convenient usage experience.
- Reliable machine for programmers or writers
- Higher durability
- Upgradable design
- Good battery life
- Excellent security with TPM 2.0 chip
- Outstanding keyboard quality
- No dedicated GPU
- Only HD screen
- No backlit in keyboard
LG Gram 14
Most Extended Battery Life
LG has been known for its notebooks that are lightweight, powerful and sleek. In fact, the LG Gram 14Z90N is by far the best model yet due to its amazing features.
It’s not only been given a great battery life but high performance as well. It comes with a fully detachable keyboard and a 360 degree hinge so you can lay it completely flat if you need to type on a desk or want to hold it up in your hands.
Which ultimately means the screen will be comfortable no matter what angle that you’re working from – making it easier to work with or present something.
The 1kg LG Gram 14Z90N combines the 128Gb 10th Gen Intel Core i5 processor together with 8GB memory and 256GB SSD storage.
It also has an integrated AC Wi-Fi, a 14-inch Full HD beautiful IPS screen and it comes with a free Windows 10 Home.
Plus its removable battery (45WHr) can be charged up to 1 hour and 40 minutes, which means it’s made to go the distance.
The 14″ (35.56 cm) display of the LG Gram 14 makes it a good choice for users seeking to add multiple screens to their workstations while traveling.
The QHD+ display, which has a touch screen and is nearly borderless, provides rich content and enhances multitasking comfortably.
- Alluring design with narrow bezel
- The most lightweight laptop of this list
- Comes with the latest 10th Gen Intel Core i5 processor
- Offering the newest Thunderbolt 3 port
- Comprehensive battery life
Lenovo Legion Y540
Best Gaming Laptop
2019 Lenovo Legion Y540 15.6" FHD Gaming Laptop Computer, 9th Gen Intel Hexa-Core i7-9750H Up to 4.5GHz, 24GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB HDD + 512GB...
- Powered by latest 9th Generation Intel Hexa-Core i7-9750H Processor @ 2. 60GHz(6 Cores, 12M Cache, up to 4. 50 GHz), Powerful...
- 15. 6” FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS anti-glare display: The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. IPS technology...
- 24GB DDR4 2400 SDRAM Memory for full-power multitasking; 1TB HDD + 512GB PCIE SSD offer enough storage for your files. Pci-e SSDs...
- 802. 11 AC (2 x 2) + Bluetooth 4. 1; 3 x USB 3. 1 Gen 1, Mini DisplayPort 1. 4, HDMI 2. 0, RJ45 Ethernet, Kensington Wedge Lock...
- Windows 10 Home; White-backlit Keyboard; Up to 5 hours of battery life
If you’re looking for a powerful laptop that can be depended upon to get your laptop-based work done in style, you should take a closer look at the Lenovo Legion Y540 – especially if graphics or gaming is in your future.
You don’t want to buy into this machine without considering the Intel Core i7-9750H processor, 24 gigs of memory storage plus an additional 512 gigabyte SSD hard drive for solid state storage, and last but certainly not least.
The NVidia GTX 1650 GPU which is compatible with DirectX 12 so you can take advantage of everything your games have to throw at it.
Run them in high definition when they need to be seen when demanded performance matters most.
The buyer of the laptop is very delighted because this laptop comes with many connectivity options, making it easier than ever to keep their devices connected.
The buyer really enjoys having the option to use multiple displays and not just one or two, depending upon their needs.
Lenovo suggests your new laptop comes with Windows 10 Home, an Intel 7th-Gen Kaby Lake processor, and an IPS anti-glare display with a 15.6″ screen size.
Perfect for gamers, the high resolution display will ensure intricate details of even graphically demanding video games come through without smearing or ghosting effects.
The sound quality doesn’t disappoint either since Lenovo includes Dolby Atoms technology for crisp audio with deep bass. An ergonomic backlit keyboard complete the package nicely to make this machine highly desirable.
As compared to the regular Lenovo Y series laptops, this machine has a lot of pluses to offer. Its stronger body makes it more durable than many others in its price range and can handle almost anything you throw at it.
It also features much better Wi-Fi connectivity than the Y series because it comes with an external antenna that helps improve signal strength considerably.
- Professional and clean design
- Brilliant quality display with full HD resolution
- Robust performance
- Backlit keyboard
- Comprehensive connectivity options
- Highly durable machine
- Webcam might look a bit weird because it’s given below screen
Dell XPS 13
Dell XPS 13 7390 Laptop 13.3 inch, FHD InfinityEdge Touch, 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10710U, UHD Graphics, 256GB SSD, 16GB RAM, Windows 10...
- Infinityedge display, enables a 13. 3" Screen In an 11-inch form Factor with an 80. 7% screen-to-body ratio
- Vibrant colors: by maximizing the color spectrum with 100% RGB color and a 1500: 1 contrast ratio, every Shadow takes shape and...
- Beautiful from every angle: The anti-reflective screen combined with superior 400-nit brightness frees you to enjoy your...
- Stunning strength: The XPS 13 is cut from a single block of aluminum, so it's more durable than a machine that's pieced together.
- Cooler than ever: The XPS 13 is the first laptop built with Gore thermal insulation, which provides thermal conductivity levels...
This Dell XPS is a beautiful machine with a sleek design and useful hardware. It offers two Thunderbolt 3 ports and one USB Type-C port, vastly increasing connectivity options.
You can connect up to three monitors at the same time thanks to the addition of these three ports, smartly giving you greater choice in terms of how you want to use your laptop.
This product is quite portable to take with you on the go. It also features a lightweight design, perfect for those who love to travel frequently.
In addition, the monitor’s display boasts a 13.3-Inch Full HD/4K screen, which offers a spectacular image quality and comes equipped with 100% sRGB color gamut capabilities – making it a great choice for color sensitive projects.
Best Laptops for Using Dual Monitor, this latest gadget is captivating, made from a single aluminum block of metal.
The XPS 13 offers buyers with a plethora of high-performance features that are not offered by other brands.
The latest Dell is being shipped with the latest Intel 10th Gen Core i7-1071U processor, complemented with 16GB of memory, and 256GB SSD storage.
Additionally, it’s not offering any dedicated GPU; therefore, it’s not a viable choice for gaming customers or anyone who uses machines for heavy graphics work.
- Highly durable and reliable Ultrabook
- Premium quality display with higher color-accuracy
- Innovative webcam
- Pervasive connectivity options
- A very lightweight and sleek book
- Supports up to three external displays
- Backlit keyboard
- Great battery life
- No dedicated graphics card
Lenovo ThinkPad P52
Best Workstation Laptop
Lenovo Thinkpad P52 20M9
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Type: Core i7
- Processor Generation: 8th Gen
- Processor Model: i7-8750H
- Processor Speed: 2.20 GHz
If you’re a CAD/graphics specialist who needs a computing tool for working on 3D models and visualizations, the Lenovo Think pad P52 laptop might suit your needs.
In fact, this machine can handle up to four 4K monitors simultaneously. Best Laptops for Using Dual Monitor What’s even better is that it has two Thunderbolt 3 ports along with an HDMI and a DisplayPort, making it easier for you to display your creations.
In terms of performance, this laptop comes with an Intel processor and NVidia workstation graphics cards. In fact, you can choose memory up to 32GB and 6TB for storage, according to the official website.
This workstation is priced higher, but it’s worth the investment. Best Laptops for Using Dual Monitor The computer has a reliable performance because it allows you to handle a number of tasks effortlessly.
- Outstanding display quality
- Supports up to 4 external displays
- Extensive connectivity option
- Brilliant performance
- Higher security and comes with a fingerprint sensor
- Professionals’ choice
- Gets slightly warm
Best Laptops for Using Dual Monitor, In this article we have reviewed some of the best laptops you should consider buying if you want to use dual monitor these are all great products with all of them having their pros and cons and a detailed review also we have selected a best pick according to us but the choice is all yours that which product is perfect for your requirements.
Last update on 2022-01-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API