Table of Contents
- How To Call Someone From A Different Number?
- Let’s try these steps below:
- 1. Fake Call App
- Steps to Use the Fake Call App:
- Advantages of Fake Call App:
- 2. Using Virtual Number
- Get A Virtual Phone Number:
- Steps To Use:
- Features of RingCentral:
- Steps To Use:
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- 1. How to call someone with their own number?
- 2. Why are my text messages going to another phone?
- 3. How to call someone without showing your number?
The process is very easy and straightforward for calling someone How To Call Someone From A Different Number.
Install the Fake Call app on your phone and buy credits to use it. With this application, you can choose what caller ID to use when making a call.
Many virtual VoIP providers like CallHippo and RingCentral will let you do the same thing with virtual numbers!
If you’re looking for a way to make calls with a different number, these providers can give you a virtual number to use.
You can use a fake caller ID app to call someone with their own phone number or without showing your phone number.
Read also: Five Key Components of Successful Sales call
How To Call Someone From A Different Number?
There are certain ways that you can use to make calls to someone with a different number.
Let’s try these steps below:
1. Fake Call App
With the Fake Call app, you can easily call someone without revealing your number.
Steps to Use the Fake Call App:
Step 1: Open the Play Store app and search for ‘Fake Call’.
Step 2: Install the ‘Fake Call’ app on your Android phone and use it to make fake phone calls.
Step 3: Please allow all permissions that the app requires for normal operation.
Step 4: In order to make calls, you must purchase credits.
Step 5: YouOn the ‘Caller id’ enter the target phone number of your choice from which you will call.
ToTo make a call, simply enter the phone number you want to call into the second section and then press the “call” button.
Advantages of Fake Call App:
- The best thing about this app is that you can call using any number you want!
- There’s no need to use a country code or local code when calling someone.
- This app lets you contact anyone without the possibility of being overcharged for the call.
- It can check whether a call is from a premium rate number by sending it to their call verification server.
Flaws of Fake Call app:
- You need to turn on your mobile data when you are calling someone. Otherwise, your call will not go through.
This app requires credits to use, which are very costly. 22 credits cost $8.68, 60 cost $24.04, and 135 cost $39.53.
- There’s a 3-day trial where you’ll get 10 credits by paying $0.72. After 3 days, you’ll get a bonus 200 credits and be charged $18.34.
2. Using Virtual Number
You can buy a virtual number or VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) to make and receive calls without having a SIM card or any physical network. CallHippo and RingCentral are two famous virtual number providers.
Get A Virtual Phone Number:
- Visit the virtual phone number provider’s website.
- Sign up with your individual or business details.
- After purchasing a virtual phone number, a product expert from the service provider will contact you to help set it up. The number will then be ready to use for making calls.
Features of CallHippo:
- You can purchase local phone numbers and make calls.
- It allows you to make calls from the browser.
- With CallHippo, you can get call forwarding, analytics, tracking, recording, and more.
- You can collaborate with your team easily.
Steps To Use:
Step 1: You have to log in to your CallHippo account.In order to log into your CallHippo account, you will need to input your account’s email and password. Afterwards, you will be able to access and manage your account’s settings and preferences.
Step 2: Enter the number you want to call.
Step 3: It isYou have to use the right extensions, meaning country and local code.
Step 4: Then press the call icon to call.
Features of RingCentral:
- You can make and receive calls at any time with the availability in 100+ countries.
- You can use your carrier minutes, WiFi, or cellular data without dropping a call with SMS and MMS text messaging, and online faxing.
- You can perform call controls such as flipping, switching, transferring, and parking calls, as well as review call logs including missed calls, recordings, and voicemails.
- Your data is safe with RingCentral’s encrypted and backed up data networks.
Steps To Use:
Step 1: First of all, go to the RingCentral website and sign up for a free account.
Step 2: After you have made the payment for any plan, tap on the “Contacts” icon.
Step 3: To make a call, dial or enter the name or number you want to call.
Step 4: Then tap the call icon to place the call.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to call someone with their own number?
Do you want to call someone using their own number? There are some apps that allow you to do just that.
Open the app and go to the User section. Select the caller ID option and enter the number you want to spoof. After that, go to the calling section and enter the number again. Place the call and the person will receive a call from their own number.
2. Why are my text messages going to another phone?
Text messages intended for one phone can sometimes be sent to another phone. This can happen when an Android phone is set up to use ActiveSync with an Exchange account. Some phones will automatically forward a copy of every SMS message received to the email account associated with that Exchange account. This feature may vary from one phone to another.
3. How to call someone without showing your number?
Android phones can block their own phone numbers and hide their caller ID. After blocking their number, the user will be shown as ‘Anonymous’ or ‘Private’ on the recipient’s phone.
- You can use the *67 vertical service code to block your caller ID when you call a number. To permanently block your caller ID, add the number as a contact and save it with *67 at the beginning. You can not block your caller ID when calling 911 or 800 numbers.
- Go to your phone’s “Settings” app, tap “Phone,” and find the “Show my Caller ID” option. Tap the switch to flip it off and disable Caller ID on your iPhone.