Best Motherboards for i9-11900K, Building a PC is not as simple and straightforward as it seems. There are many factors that you need to take into account before building your own rig, including compatibility with Hi-end CPUs like the i9-11900k Amazon.
The most critical component in any computer’s construction process is often considered its motherboard; without one these other components will never work properly together seamlessly as they should – dual i9 motherboard so selecting an appropriate model for this specific purpose can make all of the difference on achieving optimal performance levels from every aspect!
The Intel Core i9-11900K is the newest and most powerful processor from Silicon Valley. It has single-core performance that no other chip can match, making this a perfect choice for gamers looking to get their game on with high FPS Countings or real enthusiasts who want nothing short of perfection in every benchmark test run.
The best part about it? You don’t have to be an expert at building PCs because all you need now are just some basic parts: A motherboard (the central pillar), which will also provide excellent graphics processing capabilities thanks to its integrated GPU; memory rated 2667MHz speed along with Latency of 12GBps per second bandwidth – Asus motherboards reviews meaning fast data movement rates when coupled up together!
One of the most important considerations when deciding on a PC build is what you will be using it for. best overclocking motherboard If your computer will only ever serve as an office machine, then there’s no need to invest in large amounts or high-end hardware.
Instead, rely on top-notch programs like Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop which can both easily run natively without any additional plugins from within their respective applications themselves.
The biggest CPU manufacturers and oldest adversaries are Intel, with their latest 11th Gen “Rocket Lake” processor out to match the Ryzen 3 by AMD in terms of features.
Top Best Motherboards for i9-11900K
The Danger Between These Two Powerful Companies Is Widening: The Competition For High-end Processors has been heating up recently as more people buy high-end gaming laptops that require powerful processors for smooth gameplay or else suffer due to laggy performance from old GPUs (graphic processing units).
However, there is a lot at stake here; because not only can these two giants fight each other when directly competing against each other but also through subsidiaries such as Core i5/i7.
In this article, we will review eight of the best motherboards for i9-11900k which can be the perfect fit for your requirement.
ROG Maximus XIII Hero
Our Top Pick
ROG Maximus XIII Hero (WiFi 6E) Z590 LGA 1200(Intel®11th/10th Gen) ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 14+2 Power Stages, DDR4 5333+,...
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- AI Motherboard : AI overclocking, AI cooling, AI networking and AI noise cancelation
- Robust Power Solution: 14 plus 2 teamed power stages rated for 90 Amps, ProCool II power connectors, MicroFine alloy chokes and...
- Optimized Thermal Design: Enlarged VRM heatsinks plus integrated aluminum I/O cover, high-conductivity thermal pad, quad M.2...
- High-Performance Networking: Onboard WiFi 6E (802.11ax), dual Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet and ASUS LANGaurd
The Asus ROG lineup consists of four high-performing motherboards, but the Maximus XIII Hero is the overall best performer. There are slight differences among them in terms of performance and features set for various needs – all with excellent results!
This motherboard has everything your gaming rig could desire; 11900k amazon it’s an All In One solution that will have you up and running fast without sacrificing quality or power thanks to its balanced feature selection which ensures top tier compatibility across multiple games genres.
The Microsoft Flight simulator is a demanding beast that delivers merely 30FPS with the last Gen flagship 10900K at maxed-out settings. The Intel 11900K delivered around 20% better performance than its predecessor on this board, which tells us about its capabilities as well.
This motherboard consistently provides a stable and better gaming experience when coupled up to the top of their game – Killer Core i9 Processor omega + Nvidia RTX 2080 WINDFORCE video card combo!
- Two-Way AI Noise-Cancelation
- 14+2 VRM for stable overclocking
- WI-FI 6E, and BT 5.2, Dual-band 2.5G Ethernet support
- No U.2 Ports
- Hefty price tag
- No Legacy Interfaces
GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS Master
Best Flagship Motherboard
Gigabyte AORUS is a well-known name in the world of high-end gaming computers. Gigabytes’ new master variant has set itself apart by combining performance, Best Motherboards for i9-11900K features, and price tag all into one great product!
With an 18+1 VRMs at your disposal with the superior overclocking ability (it can reach up to 5GHz on 10900K) as long as temperatures never exceed 70℉ during benchmarks; best motherboard for i9-11900k this board guarantees quality for any gamer out there looking to make their rig stand above others.
- Latest USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports
- PCIe 4.0 support and three PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots
- Optimum cooling with high-efficiency heat sinks
- No support for SLI
- No SATA Controllers
- Only one Ethernet port
MSI MEG Z590 GODLIKE
MSI MEG Z590 GODLIKE Gaming Motherboard (E-ATX, 11th/10th Gen Intel Core, LGA 1200 Socket, DDR4, PCIe 4, SLI/CFX, M.2 Slots,...
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core/Pentium/Celeron processors for LGA 1200 Socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 5333(OC) MHz
- Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen 4 x4 M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2
- Enhanced Power Design: 16+1+1 Duet Rail Power System, dual 8-pin CPU power connectors, Core Boost, DDR4 Boost
- Premium Thermal Solution: Enlarged heatsink with heat-pipe, MOSFET thermal pads rated for 7W/mk, additional choke thermal pads and...
The MSI MEG Z590 GODLIKE Gaming is the newest and most advanced version of its lineup that provides solid VRMs capability, features a refreshing design with optimized cooling for superior overclocking performance.
SSDs are the fastest form of storage but they don’t last forever. With an Intel Core i9 you have a build that can survive any storm and deliver speeds up to 3500MB/s, Best Motherboards for i9-11900K ensuring your games load in seconds not minutes! The best thing about this? You won’t be slowed down by pre-installed bloatware or software slowing down performance like other brands do with their onboard chipsets.
If we’re talking connectivity then there’s no need for Ethernet cables either; the best motherboard for overclocking MSI has included Fast wired networking built right into motherboards so all gamers need is one cable coming out which plugs straight into Gigabit ports.
- 2oz Thick copper for PCB design
- 20+0 VRM for extreme overclocking
- Steel armored PCIe slots for outstanding durability
ASUS TUF Gaming Z590-Plus
Best Enthusiast Motherboard
ASUS TUF Gaming Z590-Plus WiFi 6 LGA 1200 (Intel 11th/10th Gen) ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 3xM.2/NVMe SSD, 14+2 Power Stages,...
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- Enhanced Power Solution: 14+2 DrMOS power stages, ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components, and Digi+ VRM for maximum...
- Comprehensive Cooling : VRM heatsink, PCH fanless heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- Ultra Fast Gaming Networking : Intel WiFi 6 AX201 (802.11 ax), Intel I225-V 2.5Gb LAN, TUF LANGuard and TurboLAN technology
- Fastest Connectivity: Triple M.2/NVMe SSD, Front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C header and Thunderbolt 4 header
is the latest edition in a long line of ASUS laptops that are known for their rugged build quality, fast performance, and unbeatable prices. With premium features like PCIe 4.0 support as well as 14+2 stage Dr. Moss VRM circuits to provide incredible speeds at an affordable price point – this machine will be sure not to let you down!
Best Motherboards for i9-11900K, The MS-3123 is a budget board that offers the necessary components for most users. It reached 100 degrees in our tests, which means it can get very hot when overclocked and overworked – best motherboard for gaming intel but still stays within comfortable temperatures otherwise!
The VRMs of this motherboard also did well to stay under 62℉ even with all these jobs going on inside them so they maintain their integrity as long as possible before failure occurs from constant use or wear down by time itself without replacement parts installed/added soon enough (like new cooler + fan). In addition feature-wise, you’re getting 2 USB 3 ports each including 1 Type-A & 1 C; 6 Ethernet LAN Ports total(2 Gbps);&1 M Key Socket.
- Multi-GPU support
- Dual Channel Memory Architecture
- Aesthetically pleasing RGB lighting with AURA Sync
- only one M.2 v4.0 slot
- Only one PCIe 4.0 slot
- No Thunderbolt 4 port on the rear
GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE
GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS Elite AX, the Intel i9-11900k motherboard that packs a 12+1 VRM module and supports DDR4 up to 128GB. Its sleek black design with silver schemes is sure to shine through your case! With all this technological goodness at its disposal, you’ll be able to push every last ounce out of your processor.
Without worry about thermal performance or stability due to thanks in part from GBO’s full coverage M.2 heat sink + guard combo for RAMGTYS being equipped w/ three different types of heatsink including one on top their sockets which covers them perfectly so no matter what setting, we used during testing they always remained cool enough even when pushed past 5000.
- 5 W/mK LAIRD Thermal Conductivity Pad
- Easy Installation with Pre-installed IO Shield
- Decent aesthetics and customizable RGB lighting
- No dual Ethernet ports
- Only one PCIe 4.0 port
- Actual support may vary by CPU
ASUS ROG Maximus XII Formula
Best ATX Motherboard
ASUS ROG Maximus XII Formula Z490 (WiFi 6) LGA 1200 (Intel 10th Gen) ATX Gaming Motherboard (16 Power Stages, EK CrossChill III, 10...
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 10th Gen Intel Core processors
- Extreme Power Solution: features 16 infineon power stages, each rated to handle 70 amps, high-quality alloy chokes and durable...
- Hybrid Cooling System: CrossChill EK III VRM block and Extra-large heatsinks for VRM, chipset and M. 2 slots, solid steel...
- Fastest Gaming Connectivity: Intel WiFi 6 AX201 (802. 11 ax), Dual Ethernet with Marvell AQtion 10Gb and Intel 2. 5Gb Ethernet...
- Unmatched Personalization: 2” Livedash OLED, ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including 2X 4-pin RGB header and 2x Gen 2...
ASUS Maximus lineup motherboards are designed to test the higher ends of overclocking and performance. Formulas series have a reputation for being flagship products that offer outstanding features, such as liquid cooling support or high-end VGA capabilities in select models only available through their premium lineups with previously released Z490 chipsets at launch before upgrading later down the road.
When more compatible parts become available again like they did this year on 11900K processors paired up nicely against our current-gen i9100GE graphics processor from Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC) alongside 8 Channel DDR4 memory slots capable of reaching speeds over4000Mbps thanks largely due to dual DIMMs running alongside 2Gb worth allocated per channel should you decide.
As an Asus enthusiast, I was excited to try out their newest motherboard. The Formula XII has so many features that it’s hard not to find something you like on this board! With 10G Ethernet ports and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Connectivity among other things in its arsenal of high-end amenities for gamers who want the best possible graphics card experience.
And don’t forget about AM4+ Ryzen Thread ripper processor support, there isn’t much else left but victory after experiencing all these luxuries with your gaming rig through use at home or online against opponents around the world – best motherboards for overclocking no matter where they are located geographically speaking!
- OLED display panel
- Built-in liquid cooling features
- 5-way Optimization with AI Overclocking
- Disabled PCIEX1
- No USB Controllers
- No PCIe 4.0 support at the moment
MSI MEG Z490 ACE
Best RGB Motherboard
MSI MEG Z490 ACE Gaming Motherboard (ATX, 10th Gen Intel Core, LGA 1200 Socket, SLI/CF, Triple M.2 Slots, USB 3.2 Gen 2, Wi-Fi 6,...
- Supports 10th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron Processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128GB total (4800MHz)
- Frozr Heatsink designed with active cooling, Double Ball Bearings, Zero Frozr Technology, and MOSFET Backplates for...
- Triple Turbo M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr delivers transfer speeds of up to 32 GB/s for ultra-fast SSDs
- On-board 2.5G LAN plus Gigabit LAN with with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
The MSI MEG Z490 ACE Gaming is a high-end, next-generation gaming motherboard that packs 16+1 VRMs with thicker heatsinks to ensure the best performance possible for gamers on a budget.
The onboard graphics card has been overclocked so users can experience near-gOD LIKE levels without testing thermal limits or risking any damage done by booking past them.
This board also supports up to 10900K processor speed thanks in part to its new UHD Dynamic Voltage Control algorithm which helps keep everything running smoothly under peak conditions while automatically adjusting voltages as needed to be based upon what’s happening elsewhere within your computer system.
You always want the best for your computer, which is why you need a premium motherboard that will never let you down. The ACE gaming-grade i9-11900k motherboard has all of those features one expects in an exceptional product and then some!
With three M2 slots along with 6 SATA ports, Best Motherboards for i9-11900K WiFI 6 components (and Bluetooth 5.1), this high performing board makes building on it easy as pie without compromising great looks or performance either way.
Thanks to its sleek black finish/design aesthetic approach towards creating visually pleasing equipment while still maintaining incredible durability at top levels through rigorous testing procedures before going off into mass production phases just like how we do here at MSI International.
- Three M.2 slots
- Excellent 6-layer PCB design
- AMD 3-way Cross fire X & 2-way SLI
- Compatibility issues
- No Thunderbolt 4 port
- No M.2 drive installation without heatsink removal
ASUS ROG Strix Z490-E
Best Gaming Motherboard
ASUS ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming Z490- WiFi 6, LGA 1200 (Intel 10th Gen) ATX Gaming Motherboard, 14+2 Power Stages, DDR4 4600, Intel 2.5 Gb...
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 10th Gen Intel Core processors
- Robust Power Solution: 14+2 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to...
- Optimized Thermal Design: Except comprehensive heatsink, heatpipe and fan headers, features low-noise AI cooling to balance...
- High-performance Gaming Networking: On-board Intel WiFi 6 AX201 (802. 11 ax) and Intel 2. 5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 1. 4 and DisplayPort 1. 4 output, and featuring dual M. 2 , front panel USB 3. 2 Gen 2...
ASUS ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming also belongs to the upper-middle class of ASUS ROG Lineup, lying below the Maximus XII series. Although it’s no match for a flagship in features or performance that most gamers crave out there today – making this i9 gaming motherboard an excellent choice all around!
This motherboard is the perfect balance of performance and price. Best Motherboards for i9-11900K It features all high-end components, such as an Intel i7 processor with a 2.5Gbps WiFi signal transmission rate to maximize your internet connection speed! The board also packs up to 128GB DDR4 RAM at 2400MHz.
Enabling it to deliver faster speeds for gaming or streaming than ever before – making this one exceptional upgrade if you’re on any kind of budget while still getting an awesome computer experience out there in 2018 without breaking into sweat mode yet either due to its EZ BIOS feature which allows users easy access customization options when they want more control over things like what peripheral devices light up according to certain functions.
- Integrated WIFI 6 and BT 5.1
- 4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4
- High fidelity audio with Supreme FX S1220A
- No support for PCIe x4
- Single USB Type-C port
- No onboard power/reset buttons
Best Motherboards for i9-11900K, The MSI MEG Z590 GODLIKE is the top-performing and most feature-rich motherboard for i9-11900k processors. It packs a massive 20 phase Power Delivery to deliver extreme overclocking performance with PCIe4.0 support that will allow you to enjoy high-speed connections in tandem with an Intel Core processor from the last decade.
For people who like to have a value-oriented approach, the ASUS TUF Gaming Z590-Plus is your best choice. It offers solid overclocking and stable overall performance with PCIe 4.0 support out of the box for i9 processor in addition to military-grade components that ensure extended reliability & robustness.
Making it perfect as an affordable go-between if you’re looking at more expensive boards or brands such as Gigabyte’s Aorus Elite AX model which delivers high-end gaming power but comes without some features typically seen on higher tier motherboards costing less than $150.
Frequently Asked Questions
What motherboard should I get for i9 11900k?
If you’re looking for the best overall gaming experience, consider an ASUS ROG Maximus XIII with a great selection of features and high-end components.
The i9-11900k processor will give your PC the perfect balance between performance and power consumption so that it can keep up under stress conditions without slowing down or overheating too much in less intense gameplay sessions such as MP3 listening while scrolling social media feeds on Facebook all at once!
Which motherboard is best for the i9 processor?
MSI’s MEG Z590 GODLIKE is the best motherboard for i9 11900K with high performance and cutting edge features. It will unleash your processor’s true power when paired up to a suitable GPU, Best Motherboards for i9-11900K delivering more FPS in any gaming session than you could imagine!
Is i9 11900k good for gaming?
The latest version of Intel’s processors, the I9 11900K is a potent eight-core 16 thread chip with higher levels of processing power. Best Motherboards for i9-11900K It allows for up to 20% more performance in games when paired with an appropriate motherboard such as Gigabyte Z590 AORUS MASTER that helps take your overclocking abilities even further!
Is Z490 compatible with 11900k?
Z490 motherboard is a great choice for i9 11900K processors, even though it doesn’t have PCIe 4.0 support. However, until GPUs that fully utilize the bandwidth of this new specification are released, Z490 will be able to go toe-to-toe with other boards in terms of overclocking performance without much trouble at all!
This previous flagship can still leave behind many newer models when it comes down to how fast your PC runs and we wish more companies made their products compatible so there’s less waiting around between upgrades or just wanting something different altogether – Best Motherboards for i9-11900K but alas ASUS knows what they’re doing as proven by us getting such good results from using one only two days into owning our system.
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.