Sticky Notes are a helpful way to create to-do lists or plan projects in Outlook.com. You can also add important tasks to Sticky Notes so that you will complete them on time.
In this article, we will explain how to: – Create Sticky Notes in Outlook.com
- Create, edit, and delete Sticky Notes in Outlook on the web
- Format Sticky Notes in Outlook on the web.
How to create, edit, and delete Sticky Notes in Outlook.com
The following instructions will help you create, edit, and delete Sticky Notes in Outlook on the Web.
Related Post: How to create Electronic Business Card in Outlook
- Visit Outlook.com and log in to your account.
- Scroll down the left pane and click Notes.
- Now, click on the New Note button on the top left side to create a new Sticky Note.
- Similarly, you can create multiple Sticky Notes in your Outlook account.
- You can edit any Sticky Note by selecting it from the list available in the notes folder. All the changes that you make while editing a note will be saved automatically.
- To delete a Sticky Note, first, select it in the Notes folder and then click on the Delete button.
Change color of sticky notes You can change the color of your Sticky Notes. To do so, select the note of the color of which you want to change, then click on the Color drop-down menu, and select the color of your choice.
How to format Sticky Notes in Outlook.com
To format a Sticky Note in Outlook.com:
- First, you have to select it.
- When you select a note, an editing panel will open on the right side where you will find a number of formatting options.
- You can make the text Bold, Italic, and Underline.
- Apart from that, bullet points, strikethrough, and add image options are also available.
- You can also add a description to the images. For this, click on an image and then click on the Edit Description button.
This description will be displayed when you hover your mouse over the image.
How do I find Sticky Notes in Outlook?
The Sticky Notes feature in Microsoft Outlook is also available in the Outlook desktop app. The following steps will help you find, create new, and edit the existing Sticky Notes in the Outlook desktop app. The instructions may vary a bit for different versions of Microsoft Outlook.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook.
- Click on the three horizontal dots on the bottom left side.
- Select Notes. This will open the Sticky Notes section in Outlook.
I create new notes here, edit and delete existing ones, and Outlook shows me the notes I create on Outlook.com. Outlook on the Web also shows notes I create in Outlook because both are synced by default.
Why are my Sticky Notes not working?
Many reasons might make your Sticky Notes unresponsive, including corruption of the Sticky Notes cache. Different symptoms, like crashing or freezing, might occur if this happens.
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.