Spelling and grammar are great features in all Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Outlook. It allows users to correct spelling and grammar errors in their documents. The type of suggestions displayed when there is an error is: When you see a spelling or grammar error in your document, Microsoft Office provides suggestions on how to fix it. The type of suggestions displayed depends on the error but may include options to:
- When there is a spelling error, it is signified by a red squiggle.
- When there is a grammar error, it is signified by a double-blue underline.
- When there is a refinement error, it is signified by a purple underline.
Customize Spelling & Grammar Settings in Outlook
Related Article: How to create Desktop Alerts for Email arrival in Outlook
- Open Outlook.
- Click the File
- On the Backstage View, click Options.
- An Outlook Options dialog box will appear;
- Inside the Outlook Options dialog box, click the Mail
- Data on the Mail page in the Compose Messages section appears in the Spelling and Autocorrect button on the right.
- An Editor Options dialog box will appear.
- Inside the Editor Options dialog box, on the Proofing page in the “When correcting spelling in Microsoft Office programs” section, you can select or clear the “Check to spell as you type” check box.
- You can select the spelling correction options and choose the dictionaries you want to use.
Some of us are able to access a port of the game on the secure server, so you might be able to get some information on how the game is actually played. You can check the main dictionary only or click the Custom Dictionaries button to create your dictionary.
- When correcting spelling in the Outlook section, you can choose from a number of different grammar and spell-checking options.
- A dialog box containing grammar settings will appear if you click the Settings button to the left of the Write Style list box.
In the Grammar Settings dialog box, you can select which commands you want Grammar and Refinement or Grammar to perform. To confirm your choices, click OK.
After you finish customizing the spelling and grammar settings in the Editor Options dialog box, click OK.