How to add Watermark in Outlook email, text, or pattern that overlays the document; it prevents people from counterfeiting your work. Adding a watermark to your email messages can indicate that the message is confidential. Here’s how to add a watermark in Outlook email.
Where is watermark in Outlook?
Microsoft Outlook does not support the “watermark” feature; to add a watermark to your email messages, you must create a special watermark background that looks similar to a watermark. In this tutorial, we explain how to add a watermark to an Outlook email message.
How to add Watermark in Outlook email
- Open the document in Word “Text” group, click the “Watermark” button.
- To take a screenshot of the watermark, press the Print Screen key on your keyboard.
- Save the Screenshot.
- Launch Paint.net.
- Open the screenshot image.
- Use the Select tool to select the screenshot.
- Click Image > Crop to Selection from the menu bar.
- Save the image.
- Launch Outlook and open a new email.
- Click the Options tab.
- Then click on the “Page Color” option in the “Themes” group and select “Fill Effects” from the drop-down menu.
- A dialog box will appear, allowing you to choose a fill effect.
- Click the “Select Picture” button on the “Picture” tab.
- Choose the “Picture from file” option.
- In the dialog box to select a picture, select the saved screenshot and click Insert.
- Now our watermark is in your email message.
Open Microsoft Word. Go to “Insert” and then click “Watermark.” Select the “Print Screen” option and then click “OK.” Save the Screenshot. Launch Paint.net. Open the screenshot image.
Microsoft has released a new version of Outlook for Mac that makes it easier to crop images in the email client. The new Outlook for Mac features a new “Crop to selection” option in the Image tab of the menu bar. This option makes it easy to select an area of an image and crop it without having to open an editing program.
The Options tabClick Page color in the Themes group; select Fill Effects from its drop-down menu.
The Fill Effects dialog box will appear.On the Picture tab, click the Select Picture button. In the Select a Picture dialog box, select the saved screenshot and click Insert.
A watermark can be added to your email message by using the Fill Effects dialog box. You can also save the email message as a template.
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.