How to add an Email Signature in Outlook.com is added at the end of an email and contains the sender’s professional details, like name, organization, and contact number. You can create a custom signature in Outlook.com to make your email messages look more professional. To add a signature in Outlook.com, follow these steps:
How to add an Email Signature in Outlook.com
Different The process of adding a signature in Outlook.com is different from the process of adding a signature in the Outlook desktop app. The following steps will guide you on how to add a signature in Outlook.com.
- To log in to Outlook.com, open your web browser and enter your credentials.
- Click on the gear icon on the top right side to open its settings.
- Click the Outlook Settings button.
- Compose and reply to your messages in the Mail app.
- Click on the “New Signature” button, give your signature a name, and click “OK.”
- In the required field, type your signature. You can use the formatting tools to add an image or logo of your company and to change the formatting style of your signature.
- Click on the Save button.
You can create multiple email signatures in Outlook.com by following the steps above. You can select your default signature by scrolling down and choosing one of the two options.
- For New Messages
- For Replies/Forwards
To add an email signature automatically to all new emails, replies, and forwards, simply click on the drop-down menu and select your email signature. When you are done, click on the Save button. Select “No Signature” from the drop-down menus for new messages and replies/forwards, and click “Save.”
Add Signature to New emails & Replies/Forwards in Outlook on the Web
You can also add your signature manually to new email messages, replies, and forwards. To do so, simply follow the steps below.
- Log in to Outlook on the web.
- To compose a new email, click the New Message button. To reply to or forward an email, open the email and
- click the appropriate button.
- Now click on three horizontal dots at bottom and then click on Insert signature option.
- Insert the email signature you want into your message.
How do I set up my email signature in Outlook?
In Outlook, you can set up an email signature from Outlook Options. To do this, launch the Outlook desktop app and go to Outlook > Options > Mail > Signatures. Under the E-mail Signatures tab, click on the New button and then create your signature.
Where is the signature option in Outlook 365 app?
Open Outlook 365 and log in. Select “Settings” from the top right corner. Choose “Mail > Compose and reply” from the options. Create a new email signature by adding your name, title, company, and contact information. Save your changes.
How do I get my signature in Outlook?
First, create a signature in Outlook. After creating an email signature, add it to any of your email messages by clicking on Signature under Include group. Signature is available in Message menu.
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.