How To Add/Change Profile Picture On Outlook, profile image in Outlook relates to contact image saved in your contact/distribution list.
Nowadays, mobile users fetch images and other details from social networking platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
In this article, we will use a step by step example of “How to Change Your Work Profile Picture” and discuss other ways you might want to change your image as well.
You received an email message from one of your contacts and when you looked in your inbox, noticed that there was a missing image icon, which means when the contact was created, no photo was attached.
Outlook should use the initials of someone’s name to generate their nickname. But having unique nicknames would be difficult because it isn’t owner specific.
Outlook Profile Picture Simple Steps
Here you will see how to change or add a profile picture of the existing contact, and add a photo for this new contact in Microsoft Outlook.
- Now open Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013, 2017, 2019 & Office 365.
- Then click to the Contact (or People) icon in the Navigation Pane, button left-hand corner of the screen.
- Then go to Home Tab and Click New Contact
- Then a new Contact creation dialog box appears, fill up all the contact details.
- Now click Picture icon from the options area >> Hit Add Picture
- Now this step will take you to the picture gallery, select the desired image and Hit Open.
- Then complete the new contact creating, and then click the Save & Close button in the Contact window.
To save a photo from an existing contact, tap the Edit Photo icon to the right of the image. To change the image of a new contact, tap Save Photo.
- Then open Outlook Office 365.
- Now click to the Contact (or People) icon in the Navigation Pane, button left-hand corner of the screen.
- And select existing contact, you like to add a picture from the list, double click on it.
- After that repeat the above process to add the image of the contact.
Add/Change Profile Picture on Outlook
Outlook allows the user to add an email address (IMAP, POP, or even Microsoft exchange), In Microsoft exchange, it’s as simple as uploading a picture you’d like to associate with your profile.
Here is how you do it:
- Then open Microsoft Outlook
- Now click to File Tab then Info
- After that select email address having Microsoft exchange server, Click Picture
- Now the next step will take you to web-based outlook.com, Sign in and then select Upload photo to choose a photo from your system.