You can create a signature for your email messages that you can add automatically to all outgoing messages or manually to specific ones. To do this, open the Signature pane of Mail preferences and click the + button.
How to Add Signature in Outlook
In Outlook for the web, you can only have one signature per account. You can include your signature automatically on new messages and messages you forward or reply to. To add a signature in your Office 365 Outlook email, follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings on the right side of the top bar.
2. Select View all Outlook settings.
Under Mail settings:
3. Select Compose and reply.
4. In the Email signature section, add your new signature and use the available formatting options.
If you want your signature to automatically appear at the bottom of every new email message you compose, select the Automatically include my signature on new messages I compose check box.
If you want your signature to be included on forwarded or replied to messages, check the box that says “Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to.”
5. Select Save when you’re done.
If you didn’t choose to add your signature automatically to all outgoing messages when you created it, you can add it later by following these steps.
1. In your web mailbox, choose New message.
2. After typing your message, select the More options icon.
3. Click on Insert signature on the compose pane.
Create, Change, and Edit Signatures in the Outlook App
You can create multiple signatures in the Outlook App and assign them to different email accounts, just like in Outlook Web. You can also automatically include your signature when sending a new message, replying to or forwarding an email.
In order to add a signature in Office 365, follow the next steps:
1. Create a New Email.
2. Select Signature in the toolbar.
3. In the dropdown menu, select Signatures…
4. Click on the New button to add a new signature.
5. Give your signature a recognizable name so you can easily select the right one for your new email message.
6. Add your signature in the Edit Signature text area.
7. If you want to automatically apply the signature to your emails, select the email account you wish to use.
8. You can set different signatures for new messages and replies.
When you’re done editing your new signature, click OK.
Signatures that you create can be used as default signatures for new email messages. To select a signature to use as default, open a new email message and click Signature in the toolbar. Your signatures will appear in the dropdown menu. Select the signature you want to use as default.
If you want to change your email signature in the Outlook App, there are two options:
1. Right-click on the signature in the email body and select another signature.
2. Click Signature in the toolbar and choose another signature from the dropdown menu.
If the signature is right, but some of the information has changed, you can |/edit|your signature as follows:
1. Right-click on your current signature.
2. Select Signatures…
Now you can change your signature in the “Signatures and Stationery” pop-up window.
Email always remains one of the most important business tools, even as other tools come and go. An Office 365 email signature is more than just your basic contact information; it’s an important part of your brand image.
- How to open MSG files without Outlook ?
- Outlook Not Connecting to Server – How to Fix It?
- Can’t View Email Content in Outlook – 6 Ways to Solve
- How to Share Outlook Calendar ?
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.