How to create a new Style Set in Outlook, Style Sets help users rapidly format their entire document for an appealing look. In Outlook, Style Sets can give email messages a personalized and professional look. Style Sets can also be used in appointments, calendars, meeting requests, task and journal items, and notes in contact forms. There is a list of Style Sets you can choose from; you can choose the available Style Sets and also customize the available Style Sets.
How to create a new Style Set in Outlook
To create a new style set in Outlook, follow these steps:
- Launch Outlook.
- To create a new email, click the “New Email” button in the “New” group.
- Click on the message document in the new email.
- Click the Change Styles button on the Format Text tab to change how your text appears.
- Choose a Style Set from the drop-down menu.
- You can customize the style set with different fonts, sizes, and themes.
- Click the Change Styles button in the Styles group on the Format Text tab.
- Click the “Style Set” drop-down menu and click “Save as a New Style Set.”
- A dialogue box to save a new style will open.
- Name the style, then click “Save”.
- Now, we have created a new Style set in Outlook.
To create a new email, click the “New Email” button in the “New” group.
On the new email, click on the message document. On the Format Text tab, click the Change Styles button in the Styles group. In the drop-down menu, click on Style Set and choose a different font, size, or theme.
On the Format Text tab, click the Change Styles button in the Styles group. In the drop-down menu, select Save as a New Style Set. A Save as a New Style Set dialog box will open. Name the new Style Set, then click Save. We have now created a new Style Set in the Custom section of the Style Set list. To delete the Style Set, right-click it and select Delete.
Related Post: Fix Outlook crashes when creating a new profile
What’s the difference between Styles and Style Sets?
Styles are applied to headings, titles, or subtitles in your document, while Style Sets affect the entire document. In Microsoft Word, Styles are found on the Home tab while Style Sets are found on the Design tab. In Outlook, Style Sets are found on the Format text tab.
What is the use of Styles in a document?
Styles can make it easy to format your documents and change existing formatting with just a few clicks. The Styles gallery gives you many choices for headings, titles, and subtitles to make your document look great. We hope this tutorial helps you understand how to create a new Style Set in Outlook. If you have questions about the tutorial, please let us know in the comments.
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.