Table of Contents
A printed calendar can help you stay focused on your goals and plan your schedule quickly. You don’t need to open your laptop every time to view or plan your schedule if you have a printed calendar. You can print a calendar for a specific date range in Microsoft Outlook. And there are lots of customization options you can choose before you print an Outlook calendar.
How to print an Outlook Calendar
Here, we will show you the steps to:
- Print a calendar with appointments and meetings in the Outlook app.
- Print a blank calendar in Outlook.
- Print a calendar in com.
Print a calendar in the Outlook app
The steps we will explain here to print an Outlook calendar are applicable for Microsoft Outlook 365, and other Outlook desktop apps.
Follow the below-listed instructions:
- Launch the Microsoft Outlook application.
- Open Calendar.
- Go to File > Print.
- Select the style that you want to print.
- To view or change the print options, click on the Print Options button.
- When you are done, click Print.
Now, let’s see these steps in detail.
- Launch the Microsoft Outlook app.
- Click on the Calendar button to open Outlook Calendar.
- Now print the file by going to “File > Print.” Outlook will then show you a preview of the printing process along with some settings.
- In Settings, you can select the style that you want to print. You can also preview a particular style before printing it.
The following calendar styles are available in the Outlook app:
- Daily style.
- Weekly agenda style.
- Weekly calendar style.
- Monthly style.
- Tri-fold style.
- Calendar details style.
The Outlook app prints the calendar of the current month by default. If you want to print the calendar other than the current month or for more than one month, click on the Print Options button. Open a new window when you click on the Print Options button. You can do the following things there:
- You can print another calendar by selecting it from the drop-down menu in the Print this calendar section.
- You can select the date range to print the calendar. This option is available in the Print range section.
- If you want, you can hide the details of private appointments by clicking on the checkbox adjacent to this option.
When you are done, click on the Print button.
Print a blank calendar in Outlook
The following steps will guide you through how to print a blank calendar in Outlook:1. Open Outlook and go to the “File” tab.
- Launch the Outlook app.
- Open the calendar in it.
- Go to Home > Open Calendar > Create a new blank calendar.
- Name your new calendar and save it.
- Select your newly created calendar and go to File > Print. Change the calendar view (if you want) and select the date range.
- Click on the Print button.
- Let’s see these steps in detail.
- Open the Outlook app on your system.
- Open the Outlook calendar by clicking on the respective button.
The Home tab has a Manage Calendars section. In that section, you can find the option to create a new Outlook calendar. Name your new calendar and click OK. By default, Outlook saves the new calendar under the Calendar folder. But you can choose another location to place your calendar if you want.
Now, select the newly created calendar and go to “File > Print.” Select the calendar style (you want to print) from the settings. Click on the Print Options button to select the date range and other customization options, like hiding the details of private appointments.
When you are done, click on the Print button.
This post will show you how to remove the Black icon when printing an Outlook Calendar.
Print a calendar in Outlook.com
The following steps will help you print a calendar on Outlook.com:
- Visit Outlook.com in your web browser.
- Sign in to Outlook.com by using your Microsoft account.
- Switch to the calendar mode.
- Open the Print dialog box.
- Select the time range and click Print.
We have described a detailed process below:
Visit Outlook.com and sign in to your account. Enter your Microsoft account information to access your Outlook account. Switch to the calendar mode by clicking on the Calendar button. This button is located on the left side of the interface.
Now, open the Print dialog box by clicking on the Print button on the top right side.
Print dialog box In the Print dialog box, you can indicate which calendar view you want to print by selecting an option from the View drop-down menu. You can also specify the time range for the calendar printout.
When you are done, click on the Print button. I have not found any option to print the calendar for a specific date range on Outlook.com.