Table of Contents
How to sync Outlook Calendar with Samsung Calendar is an email client from Microsoft that lets users send, receive, and manage email messages. Apart from that, Outlook also offers several more features to the users, like Outlook Calendar, To-Do Task, etc. You can use Outlook Calendar to plan events and meetings. You can also create your custom Calendar in Outlook. In this tutorial, you will learn how to sync Outlook Calendar with Samsung Calendar. By adding your Outlook Calendar to Samsung Calendar, you can view and manage all the events and meetings directly from your Samsung Smartphone.
How to sync Outlook Calendar with Samsung Calendar
To sync your Outlook Calendar with your Samsung Calendar, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Outlook.com account by opening your web browser and entering your Microsoft account credentials.
- Open Outlook Settings.
- Shared Calendars:In order to add a calendar from Shared Calendars to the Samsung Calendar app, simply select the calendar you wish to add and click “Publish.”
- When you publish an Outlook Calendar, you’ll need to grab the ICS link so people can subscribe to it.
- To add your Outlook calendar to Google Calendar:
- To sync your Outlook Calendar with the Samsung Calendar app, open the Calendar app on your Samsung smartphone and tap Sync.
Let’s see all these steps in detail.
1. To log into Outlook.com, launch your web browser and enter your Microsoft account credentials.
2. To change your Outlook.com settings, click the gear-shaped icon on the top right corner and select the View all Outlook Settings option.
3. In Outlook, go to “Calendar > Shared Calendars.” Scroll down to the “Publish a calendar” section and select the calendar you want to publish from the “Select a calendar” drop-down. After that, select the permissions for your published calendar and click “Publish.”
4. After publishing your Outlook Calendar, you will get two links: an HTML link and an ICS link. Click on the ICS link and select the Copy link option. This will copy the ICS link to your Clipboard.
5. Log in to your Google account and open Google Calendar. Next, click on the Plus icon next to the “Other calendars” category and select “From URL.”
The same Google account must be used to add Outlook Calendar to the Samsung Calendar app.
6. Paste the ICS link that you copied from your Outlook Calendar into the Add Calendar button. Google Calendar will take some time to add Outlook calendar.
The Outlook Calendar will show up under the Other calendars category in Google Calendar.
7. Now, open the Calendar app on your Samsung smartphone and tap on the three horizontal lines on the top left side. Scroll down and click on the Sync now option. Your phone will take some time to sync the calendars. After the sync process gets completed, you will receive a “Calendars synced” message.
8.Tap on the Google account which has the Outlook calendar. The Outlook Calendar will be visible.
If you haven’t added your Google account to Samsung Calendar yet, open your Samsung Calendar settings and tap Add new account. Now, select Google and follow the on-screen instructions to add your Google account to Samsung Calendar.
After adding your Google account to Samsung Calendar, repeat steps 8 and 9 to add your Outlook calendar to Samsung Calendar.
How do I add my Outlook Calendar to my Samsung Calendar?
You can add your Outlook Calendar to the Samsung calendar app by connecting Outlook Calendar with your Google account. After adding your Outlook Calendar to your Google account, open the Samsung calendar app and add your Google account. Open your Samsung calendar app and then tap on the Sync button. This will add Outlook Calendar to your Samsung Calendar.
Why is my Samsung Calendar not syncing with Outlook?
First, you have to add your Outlook calendar to your Google Calendar. After adding Outlook Calendar to Google Calendar, add that Google account to your Samsung smartphone. The Samsung Calendar will not sync with Outlook if you have added another Google account to your Samsung smartphone.