How To Turn On Dark Mode Outlook, working on Outlook or any other platform can bring about a lot of satisfaction for all employees. Not only will comfort improve visibility, but it will also lead to greater employee productivity.
Selection of several options is also available for users in every platform, Microsoft Outlook consists of white, black, and grey backgrounds. All of them seem attractive and the user selects one according to their preference.
Using the Outlook Repair service is the best and easiest way to solve all kinds of issues with MS Outlook. It is able to recover damaged Outlook data files and restore access to your e-mails, calendars and contacts.
What is Outlook Dark Mode?
Microsoft Outlook’s Dark mode can help to improve your focus at work since it’s easier on the eyes due to the reduced brightness.
Available, for example, in the new Outlook.com or Microsoft 365 (formerly called Office 365), it can be enabled easily if you follow our tutorials which you can find by searching for “MS Office 2016” on You-tube.
Most of the user’s replies ask the question – Is Dark mode better for eyes?. The answer is that they depend on what’s more comfortable to you and your body.
- How To Bcc In Outlook
- What Does Sweep Do In Outlook
- How To Send Invitations From Outlook Calendar
How To Switch Dark Theme Outlook?
By default Microsoft Outlook uses the light theme which of course is great for seeing your emails so you get more done.
If however you want to switch things up just a bit then there are dark themes that work with Outlook that can get more accomplished in less time.
Now, following are some steps to enable dark mode in Microsoft outlook.
- First open Outlook
- Then click the ‘File’ menu from the left-hand corner of your screen.
- Hit Office accounts in the sidebar.
- Check Office theme, by default “colorful”, is automated, select dark grey or black theme for dark mode in Outlook.
- Once when you select any of the options Dark Grey or Black, Outlook enables dark mode.
The color combination is also attractive, You can also select “Black”, Some users prefer to pour a black theme, Black theme too dark, but no matter what your choice must be.
Your theme and background settings affect all Microsoft Office applications on your system, for instance, Microsoft Excel, Power point, Microsoft Word. Working on different platforms with the dark mode is difficult sometimes.
There is another approach that can help you change Outlook into Dark Mode. This is how you do it:
- First click File then Options
- Now in the “General Category” and look for the “Personalize your copy of Microsoft Office” section.
- Find “Office Theme“, and change your desired theme from the drop-down list.
- And finally, Click “OK” to save your changes. 4 pic
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.