Several methods exist for sending pictures along with an email message. One common method is to attach the image file to the email. This can be done in Outlook by going to the Insert tab and selecting Attach File. Another way to send pictures with email is to insert the image into the body of the message. This can be done in Outlook by going to the Insert tab and selecting Pictures.
The best way to share important information or documents from websites is to use screenshot tools to screenshot the document and send it in the body of your message to your associates.
In this tutorial, we will explain:
- How to insert a picture into a message body
- How to insert a shape into a message body.
How to insert a picture into an Outlook email
Related Post: How to empty the Junk Email Folder in Outlook
- Open Outlook client.
- Click the New Email
- In the New Email window, click the Insert
- Click the Pictures button in the Illustration
- In the list, click This Device.
- An Insert picture dialog box will appear.
- Choose a picture file and click Insert.
- The picture is inserted into the message body.
How to insert a shape into an Outlook email
- On the New Email
- Click the Insert
- Click the Shapes button in the Illustration
- Select a shape from the options below. You can choose from shapes including lines, rectangles, basic shapes, block arrows, and equation shapes.
- Draw the shape into the message of the body.
- Once the shape is drawn into the message body, the Shape Format tab will open, displaying the options to customize the shape. You can add colors, outlines, and effects to your shape if desired.
- We hope this tutorial helps you understand how to insert pictures and shapes into an Outlook email.
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.