How to save Email as PDF in Gmail and Outlook desktop app or Outlook.com, you can follow these steps to forward a mail as a PDF file. Even if you have configured Microsoft Outlook for Gmail, you can go through these steps.
How to save email as PDF in Gmail
To save email as PDF from Gmail, follow these steps-
- Visit the Gmail website and sign in to your account.
- Open the email you want to save as a PDF.
- Click on the Print icon to print your document.
- Choose PDF as your file format when saving.
- Click the “Save” button to save your changes.
- Choose a path and give your file a name.
- Click the Save button.
You should know that the PDF file will contain your email address, date, and time before getting started. To begin, open the Gmail website and enter your Gmail account credentials. After that, open the email you want to save as a PDF.
I hope you’re doing well. I wanted to share with you a PDF that I created that contains an image. I hope you enjoy it. Click the print button that should be visible on the top right side of the email after opening it.
Now choose Save as PDF from Destination drop-down list. Also possible to select pages, layout, etc. Done, click Save button.
Following that, choose a location and name your PDF file before clicking the Save button.
The email should be saved as a PDF once you have completed it.
How to save email as PDF in Outlook
Viewing your emails offline can be a great way to stay on top of your inbox when you don’t have an internet connection. And if you use Microsoft Outlook, you have the option to save your emails as PDFs. In this article, we’ll show you how to convert and save Outlook emails as PDFs. We’ll also discuss how to save emails as PDFs via the Outlook app’s different versions.
Save email as PDF from Outlook.com
To save email as PDF from Outlook.com, follow these steps-
- Open Outlook.com in your web browser.
- Log into your email account to check your messages.
- Open an email you want to save as PDF.
- Click on the three-dotted icon to access more options.
- To print, select the Print option.
- Again, click on the Print button.
- Save as PDF from Destination.
- Save button. Click the Save button to save your changes.
- Choose a place and give it a name.
- The Save button has been clicked.
Open your Outlook.com account in your browser. Find the email you want to save as a PDF. Click the three-dotted button and select Print from the list.
Now, the email should show up when you print it. You’ll need to click the Print button again. After choosing a destination, your browser will ask you to select a destination. Choose Save as PDF from the Destination list and click the Save button. A popup window will appear asking you to select a location to save the file and name your file as desired. To complete the process, click the Save button.
Save email as PDF from Outlook desktop app
To save email as PDF from Outlook desktop app, follow these steps-
- Open the Outlook application on your personal computer.
- Save an email as a PDF.
- To print a document, press the Ctrl+P buttons.
- Select the Microsoft Print to PDF option.
- Click the “Print” button.
- Choose a file path and name for your file.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
Open the Microsoft Outlook app on your PC and select an email that you want to save as PDF. Press the Ctrl+P buttons. The Print panel should open on your screen. Choose Microsoft Print to PDF as the Printer and click the Print button.
Now you need to choose where you want to save your file, give it a name, and click the Save button.
Save emails as PDF with Outlook from Microsoft Office 365
If you’re looking for an Outlook tool that’s more advanced than the one from Microsoft Office 365, then you won’t have any issues. Open the app, then go to the email you want to be saved as a PDF. Right-click on the email’s title and select “Quick Print” from the menu. Save the file as a PDF anywhere on your hard drive.
Save emails as PDF from older versions of Outlook
If you’re still using an older version of Office, your current Outlook probably doesn’t have an easy way to save emails as PDFs. The best way to do this is to copy the contents of the message and paste them into a Microsoft Word document.
From there, you can use the Export feature to save the document as a PDF.
You can save email as PDF from Gmail or Outlook email service in the Outlook app.
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.