Hotmail.com or Outlook.com Keyboard shortcuts you’ll be happy to know that Microsoft’s mail service has some cool keyboard shortcuts that make navigation easier.
Keyboard shortcuts for Outlook or Hotmail
- Click the first item, and then hold down SHIFT while you click the last item.
- Multiple non-adjacent items can be selected by CTRL+clicking them.
- Go up to the previous item in your Inbox or contacts list.
- Move down to the next item in your Inbox or contacts list.
- To move to the previous folder, use the keyboard shortcut CTRL+[.
- Move to next folder: CTRL+]
- DELTo delete selected items:
- Copy text: CTRL+C
- Cut text: CTRL+X
- Paste text: CTRL+V
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.