Cancun is a superb place for a family vacation of your lifetime. In Mayan, the city name means “vessel at the end of the rainbow”. And the Mayan had the point. It is a multihued place with millions of shades. The turquoise waters surrounding the coastline, lily-white sands of the beaches, and the greenery of the palms create an idyllic picture of the sunny, warm, and amicable Mexican paradise.
Cancun is jam-packed with splendid top-notch hotels. To get to the resort area you will need a shuttle or a private auto. The best solution for a family trip is renting a car at Cancun airport. Order it online beforehands to get rid of stressful situations and unnecessary problems while traveling.
Below, there is a list of all-inclusive resorts in Cancun with superior service, cozy rooms, delicious cuisine, and diverse facilities both for the kids and grown-ups.
- Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun
The 4-star hotel offers visitors spacious and comfortable rooms with LED TVs, free Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, and in-room minibars. Learn more about the variety of rooms and reservation options here. All the hotel guests can enjoy the resort’s up-to-date facilities, such as:
- the world-class spa;
- play areas for kids;
- a well-equipped fitness center;
- Italian, Asian, and Mexican cuisines and a special menu for kids;
- 3 pools with crystal-clear water;
- 4 bars with drinks and snacks.
Children can be safely left in the kid’s club for a couple of hours. Parents are also welcome to hire a babysitter for an additional fee.
- Moon Palace Cancun
One of the best-rated Cancun hotels with all-inclusive options. Its main pros are luxurious accommodation, rooms with corking views, numerous possibilities for outdoor activities, and the tastiest food. Tourists with children can count on the following perks:
- 2400 high-class rooms with marble floors and chic beige interiors;
- full-service spa for adults and water park with a Flowrider for the whole family;
- spacious accommodations in which your family will never feel too overcrowded;
- a kid’s pool with a breath-taking wave simulator;
- a splendid central pool with a floating bar for grown-ups;
- kid’s club with myriads of fun activities and interactive games;
- multiple restaurants offering different cuisine trends, beginning from sizzling grilled meat at steak houses to exquisite meals in Asian eateries.
Add to all these spotless drop-dead beaches with white sand, transparent-blue water, plenty of cane umbrellas, and head-spinning views of the waterfront.
A useful tip: Though many of the hotels have their transportation from Cancun airport, you can always apply for private car hire companies. For a big family, passenger van rental in Cancun would be the best decision. But be careful and do not rely on the first available agency. Some of them offer hidden fees. .
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun
With the top-rank service and highly qualified staff, you will feel like a real rock star in that music-themed resort. The main goodies of the hotel are the top quality service, jetty tubs in the suites, top-of-the-line drinks, bop DJ music, live shows, and daylight parties. Despite its rock-like appearance and an endless string of DJ parties, the hotel remains a family-friendly place. It provides amenities for people of any age:
- A kid’s club is open daily for youngsters aged from 4 to 12.
- Teens can play video games in a special lounge or visit daytime music parties.
- A special family pool is available on the territory of the resort.
A wide selection of catering options is available in the resort. Are you keen on nigari or passionate fan of maki? Then try your favorites at the Hard Rock Hotel sushi bar. Get to learn more about Brazilian and Italian cuisine at its on-site restaurants. Have a quick bite at a poolside snack bar or a coffee shop. A buffet restaurant serves delicious breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
The list of high-class hotels in Cancun can be extended by plenty of other deserving resorts such as Hyatt Ziva Cancun, The Royal Sands and Spa, Panama Jack Resorts, Iberostar Cancun. Click here to receive more detailed information about the Cancun Mexico resorts worth the salt.