Best Video Capture Software in 2021- PassFab Screen Recorder, making screen capture software a handy tool. It’s a great way to review a specific part of your computer’s screen or share a video. While there are many paid screen recording software for Windows systems, most of the time, basic screen recording software should be able to get your job done.
You should evaluate a Video Capture Software by using its free version first
Related Post: VideoProc Vlogger Review
Now that most places have high-speed internet, recording a video of your screen is a great way to show how things work or make a tutorial for those who are having trouble with their PC. You can later remove any unnecessary parts of the video and send it to them.
Basic screen recording tools that are free offer features like full-screen recording, window recording, selected area recording, annotations, post video editing, microphone selection, and so on. Similarly, taking screenshots should also be straightforward.
There are many screen recording software programs that offer a free version to help you evaluate the software. This is handy when you need to purchase a paid screen recording software and want to make sure all features work as expected.
Which is the Best Free Video Capture Software for Windows?
Many people like to watch videos on their computer for an extended period of time, but they may want to make a video, record a movie, or even share a funny video with friends. To get the most reliable and accurate free video capture software for Windows, try PassFab Screen Recorder. It has the following features:
- No Time Limit: The PassFab Screen Recorder makes it easy to record your screen and webcam with no time limit, so you can focus on your content and don’t have to worry about multiple recordings.
- Record Everything:The built-in recorder can be used to record and save webpages, documents, videos, and screenshots for later use. You can also record gaming played at high FPS and still keep the quality. Supports both Microphone and System Sound to ensure nothing is missed. That, along with Picture in Picture mode, ensures it can be used for game commentary.
- Editing Post Recording: The PassFab Video Cutter can be used to edit recordings. If part of the recording is not needed, it can be cropped from the video. You can also change the order if there is a need.
- Schedule Recording: You can configure the date and time for Start and Stop to automatically record at a certain period of time.
- Segment Recording:This feature allows you to record videos in part and merge them later.
Download and Install PassFab Screen Recorder
Now that you’re aware of the features, follow this link to download the software and commence using it for free—the installation process is a breeze. You’ll be given three options, so select any of them and start recording.
How to use PassFab Screen Recorder
Check on settings to configure frame rate, output format, highlight color, keystroke, and so on. Also, make sure to configure the microphone.
Step 1: The recorder will offer three options when you launch it: Record Screen, Record Game, and Record Webcam. Choose any of them.
Step 2: Start by selecting the area you want to record. Then, start recording.
Step 3: The recording will capture keystrokes, mouse movement, and other actions automatically or as configured. You may use a pen to draw something during the recording if needed.
Step 4: When you are done recording, stop the recording and it will open in edit mode. You can then finalize it.
The software is compatible with all platforms and devices, including Windows 10 and earlier versions of the OS.
The standard price for the software is $39.99 per month, but it is currently available for $5. You can also get a yearly license for $29.99 or a lifetime deal for $49.99.
If you’re in the market for a great screen recording app, PassFab Screen Recorder is one of the best options around. It’s packed with features and options, making it perfect for a variety of recording needs.
The app offers a few different ways to record your screen. You can choose to record the entire screen, a selected area, or a particular monitor. If you have dual monitors, you can even choose to record one while leaving the other free.
PassFab Screen Recorder is also great for recording games. It can match the FPS of your game, making sure your recordings look smooth and consistent. And if you’re recording a training video where your presence is needed, the PIP feature ensures a great production.
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.