When you have a lot of music videos, but you only want to listen to audio, then you need a video to MP3 converter. A video to MP3 converter can extract audio from video files, and then you can listen to the audio on your phone or desktop. Today we are reviewing two software — Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate and Widmore Online Audio Converter that can help you get this done.
Video to MP3 Converter Software
Both this software – Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate and Widmore Online Audio Converter – offer professional-level video to MP3 and any other audio format conversion. If you only need basic audio conversion, the second one offers free conversion.
Related Post: Advanced System Care Pro Offers Deep-Cleaning
Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate
While it is a video converter, it is also a powerful audio converter. One of the critical aspects of extracting audio from video is making sure that it carries the metadata from the video to the audio. This makes sure when the converted audio is loaded into a music player, the metadata will help to identify it.
- Download Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate
- Once installed select MP3 Profile from the list.
- Click on Add File.
- You can add multiple files and batch convert them.
- If you have any specific requirements, you can click on the Settings button next to the profile, and then change accordingly.
- You can also choose to change the name, add subtitles, trim files, and enhance the audio file.
- Select the location you want to save and hit the convert button.
After the conversion is complete, you can choose to open the folder or shut down the computer.
If you want to convert your DVDs to a lossless format like FLAC, WAV, or MP3, you can do so without any quality loss.
The conversion speed is fast, NVIDIA, Intel, and AMD users can take advantage of hardware acceleration to speed up the overall process. Other features of the converter include: This conversion software can also be used to convert images to PDFs, and it offers a variety of options for doing so.
- Support external audio track and multi-audio track
- Add external subtitles to the video
- Improve video quality and make your video visually energetic
- Reduce video shaking to stabilize shaky video
- Rotate and flip your video to the right angle
- Support HD/4K UHD and 3D converting
- Convert DVD to 2D/3D video formats.
Vidmore Online Audio Converter & Video Converter
Vidmore provides two services: an online audio converter that can turn one audio format into another, and support for MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, OGG, FLAC, WAV, AMR, AIFF, APE, and M4R formats.
- Visit com website
- Click on Add Files to Convert. It will download a small piece of software that works with the browser.
- Next, click on the button again, and it will open a pop-up window. Here you can add multiple files.
- Right next to the listing, click on the config icon and here you can configure the channel, bitrate, etc.
- Once done, click on the Convert button.
- It will then ask you to choose a default location where the converted audio files are saved on the computer.
- Once the audio conversion is complete, the folder will open to reveal the audio file.
The second service offered by Vidmore is downloading and installing the desktop software. The software is not just an audio converter but offers an exhaustive video conversion solution.
It’s great that there is some Video to MP3 Converter Software that can be used for free to a certain extent. This allows users to evaluate the quality of the conversion and check if the software is right for them before making a purchase. Once you’ve decided to buy the software, you can unlock its full potential.