Easily Transfer WhatsApp Data from Android to iPhone is carrying their WhatsApp data with them. The popular messenger service doesn’t offer any direct support because the way data is backed up for each platform makes switching impossible. That’s where software like MobileTrans and Wutsapper comes in. These are professional software that can help you migrate WhatsApp data between two different mobile platforms. The software works well, but as a rule, always backup chat and media data on the original device.
Wondershare MobileTrans review
Related Post: Fix iPhone & iOS issues using Joy
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps, and it’s no surprise there are tons of ways to get WhatsApp data onto a new phone. However, not all of these methods are created equally.
Wondershare MobileTrans can transfer anything between two smartphones with a few clicks. It can also restore data from cloud backups. The application has been used by over 50,000,000+ users.
Mobile Trans Key Features
When transferring WhatsApp data, here are the key features you get:
- You can now transfer WhatsApp data between iOS and Android devices!
- Make sure to back up your WhatsApp chats, photos, videos, attachments, and more on your computer. This
- way, you’ll have a copy of everything in case you ever need it.
- Restore your WhatsApp backups to devices.
- We also support WhatsApp Business, Viber, LINE, Kik, & Wechat.
- You can convert WhatsApp messages into PDF/HTML format on your computer.
Except for this, the software can also be used to easily transfer other types of data between mobile devices, backup files from a phone onto a computer, and restore data onto a phone from a computer. The software also supports a wide range of smartphones offered by different manufacturers. There are no hardware limitations that would restrict the software’s performance.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Data from Android to iPhone
Before proceeding, please ensure that WhatsApp is installed on your iPhone, but not logged in with any account. This will ensure that the data folders are ready and that the software can transfer the data to the correct location.
Step 1: Connect phones and launch software
Ensure both phones are connected to the computer and in file storage mode. Install and launch the MobileTrans software, then select the WhatsApp Transfer option. Click on WhatsApp Transfer, then select the transfer WhatsApp messages feature. The software will load the messages and attachments and prepare for transfer.
Step 2. Start the transfer
Click on the Start button to initiate the transfer, and wait for it to complete. Make sure you have carefully selected the source and destination phones. Also prepare a backup of your WhatsApp data to the cloud in case something goes wrong.
Step 3. Transfer complete
Once the transfer is complete, you can check WhatsApp on your new device to see if all your data has been transferred successfully.
What is Wutsapper? How does it differ from MobileTrans?
Features of Wutsapper
Move WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone
– Transfer all WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android phones directly.
Keep WhatsApp transfer easy
-Move WhatsApp data with an OTG cable directly; the computer is not necessary.
Support multiple types of data
This WhatsApp data transfer tool can help you move WhatsApp messages, emojis, images, videos, files and attachments with ease.
Keep completeness of data
– Transfer all memories you want to keep and no data left behind.
Fast transmission speed
– Enjoy the fast pace during WhatsApp transfer.
– Requires iOS 9.0 and later.
– Requires Android 7 and later.
– Works for the latest models of Android and iPhone.
While MobileTrans works if you have access to a Personal Computer, many users might not have access. Wutsapper is the first app that offers WhatsApp data transfer from one android to an iPhone. All you need is to connect them through Wire, and if both of them support OTG, data can be moved.
All you need to do is install the Wutsaper app from the PlayStore on your Android phone and connect your iPhone to your Android using a wire. Once you have turned on OTG, the app will handle the rest of the process for you.
Wutsaper will create a copy of all the data on your WhatsApp and copy it to the folder on your iPhone. Once the transfer is done, you can log in to your WhatsApp account and get access to WhatsApp data that could be transferred using Wutsaper. This includes messages, emojis, images, videos, files, and attachments.
While this process is easy, you will still need an OTG cable and an adaptor for your iPhone. So make sure to have these items ready before getting started with Wutsaper.
- Windows – one year – Whatsapp transfer – $29.95
- Windows – one year – Phone transfer – $29.95
- Windows – one year – Full features – $39.95
- Mac – one year – Whatsapp transfer – $39.95
- Mac – one year – Phone transfer – $39.95
- Mac – one year – Full features – $49.95
Minimum System Requirement for MobileTrans:
- iOS Versions: iOS 5 and up (iOS 14 included)
- Android Versions: Android 2.1 and up (Android 10 included)
- Windows: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Mac:11(macOS Big Sur), 10.15 (macOS Catalina), 10.14 (macOS Mojave), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.12(macOS Sierra), 10.11(El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), or 10.8
As a rule, it is difficult to switch from an Android to an iPhone, but not when it comes to transferring WhatsApp data between the two. With Wondershare MobileTrans, you can quickly transfer all of your WhatsApp data from your Android to your iPhone in few easy steps.
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.