Video Solo BD-DVD Ripper converts Blu-ray & DVD videos at super-fast speed with many options for devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, Xbox, Samsung, LG, Sony, Google, HTC, Motorola, and more. Blu-ray discs replaced outgoing DVDs and CDs due to attributes like increased disc capacity and higher resolution. High-Definition Movies are best enjoyed with Blu-ray discs, and that’s why you still have many users of Blu-ray discs even in the age of virtual storage like Cloud. However, carrying data in Blu-ray discs has its disadvantage too; not all devices can play Blu-ray discs, and that limits its usage especially when you want to share your favorite movies or shows with your family and friends. So how to overcome this issue? The best way is to use BD-DVD Ripper software, and one of the best among them is Video Solo BD-DVD Ripper.
Converts to Multiple Formats
Video Solo BD-DVD Ripper can convert any Blu-ray or DVD to 300+ formats without any limitations. You can convert to MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV, and M4V, as well as popular audio formats such as MP3, AAC, OGG, WAV, M4A, etc.
Adjustable Parameter Settings:
With Video Solo BD-DVD Ripper you get adjustable parameters settings. You can easily adjust resolution, aspect ratio, bitrate, frame rate, video encoder, audio channels, sample rate, audio encoder, etc. to tailor your ripped Blu-ray/DVD movie.
Faster Conversion Speeds:
While most video ripping software has dragging speeds when it comes to conversion, Video Solo uses the capabilities of your hardware to deliver faster conversions. So, if you have a beefy PC, you’ll get accordingly beefy speeds.
How to use Video Solo BD-DVD Ripper
To begin, visit Video Solo’s official website and download the installation file. The file is approximately 37MB, so it shouldn’t take too long to download. Once the file is downloaded, you will be asked if you’d like to Register or continue with the Trial version.
Using Video Solo BD-DVD Ripper
- Load Disc into your Drive
- Launch the software and click on “Load Disc.” Choose the loading option, in case you have an ISO; you will need a virtual drive. The software presents a list of DVD chapters. You can decide which chapters you want to include, change between different audio languages and even add subtitles (internal or external ones).
- Choose the Output format. There are various profiles already present. You just need to pick a device.
- Choose the destination folder where you want to save the converted file.
- Click on “Convert to start the Ripping.” The Ripping time will depend on your hardware specifications. Video conversion may take all your PC’s resources, including its CPU and GPU unit.
Choose from a dozen payment methods including credit cards, PayPal, and WeTransfer.
While many BD-DVD Rippers offer many features, Video Solo BD-DVD Ripper could outscore most thanks to its enhanced features. The most interesting feature of this software is that it can use all your computer’s resources. Hence, the conversion time is shortened.