Table of Contents
- Samsung tv Bixby voice commands
- Samsung TV Bixby Voice Commands List
- Settings commands
- Media controls commands
- Gallery voice commands
- Ambient mode commands
- Date and Time commands
- Accessibility voice commands
- Web Browser commands
- Search voice commands
- SmartThings voice commands
- TV Controls and Channel commands
- Bixby control commands
- Alexa Commands for Samsung TV
- Google Home TV Commands
Samsung tv Bixby voice commands, google Assistant is my favourite voice assistant and I use it on all of my different devices.
Today, however, I was trying to operate a Tizen-powered Samsung TV (even though the Operating System is Android-based ) and I have only one choice – Bixby and iptv subscription.
While Alexa and Google Assistant are the most popular options available, Samsung tv Bixby voice commands the majority of people don’t know there is also Bixby which limits what they are able to do with their devices beyond simply interfacing with them via voice.
Read ahead so you can learn more about key Bixby commands for your Samsung smart tv as soon as possible.
Samsung tv Bixby voice commands
Using voice input on your latest Samsung Smart TV may make it easier to navigate various settings menus, control volume and brightness, change channels, or open apps.
The Bixby AI assistant that comes baked into your new Samsung Smart TV however is not the only voice assistant you can opt to use.
By setting up your late model Samsung Smart TV with either Google Home or Amazon Alexa for example.
Both of these other voice controls become equally viable options to access and alter aspects of their functionality such as changing channels or opening apps and so forth.
Samsung tv Bixby voice commands, a recent tutorial guide proves this if you’re still unsure how to set all this up and might be considering making the switch away from Bixby.
However if you’re fine with sticking with it there’s a way to turn off Bixby on Samsung TVs.
The tip of the remote that comes with Samsung’s 2019 series QLED TV has a micro-recorder button to lend you a hand in dictation.
All you need to do is to give into your thoughts and desires as you press the micro-recorder’s button.
Samsung TV Bixby Voice Commands List
You can use Bixby commands in many ways, Samsung tv Bixby voice commands but here are some standard hands-free Bixby command examples to give you an idea of your options.
Please remember that it’s not necessary to speak the voice commands exactly as they’re written below; rather, this is just a demonstration of the things that you can accomplish using Bixby on a Samsung TV remote control.
You can change your television settings by using the following commands:
- “Change to Dynamic picture mode”
- “Reset settings”
- “Reset all settings”
- “Set a sleep timer for 30 minutes”
- “Sleep timer off”
- “Connect the Bluetooth speaker”
- “Connect to the sound bar”
- “Disconnect the speaker”
- “Change the standard sound mode”
- “Open Equalizer in settings”
- “Set game mode to auto”
- “Game mode on”
- “Game mode off”
- “Decrease image sharpness”
- “Make the screen sharper”
- “Make the screen brighter”
- “Make the screen darker”
- “Change brightness to 4”
- “Set picture size to 16 by 9”
- “Check the internet connection”
- “Change my TV name to living room”
Media controls commands
Here are some Samsung TV voice commands you can use to control media while watching movies, Samsung tv Bixby voice commands TV series, and streaming services like Netflix, Hulu+, Amazon Video, Prime Video, and HBO.
These commands are not for all TV’s, They are only for Advanced and latest TVs, These companies launch their product in very specific countries so if you want to use them you have to import from other countries. and most of the time the product is damaged while delivery so my recommendation is to always use lbc Express due to their reliable service and reasonable rates, you can check lbc shipping rates 2022 From their official site.
You can also talk to your TV while listening to music from services such as Pandora or Spotify. For extra convenience, you might want to connect an audio system using the optical cable and play the music that way.
- “Go to the Next one”
- “Go to the previous one”
- “Fast forward”
- “Rewind 10 minutes”
- “Fast forward 10 minutes”
- “Play from 1 hour 5 minutes and 10 seconds”
- “Captions on”
- “Captions off”
- “Shuffle on”
- “Shuffle off”
- “Screen fit on”
- “Screen fit off”
- “Zoom in”
- “Zoom out”
- “Rotate clockwise”
- “Rotate anticlockwise”
- “360 mode”
- “360 mode off”
- “Repeat this”
- “Repeat all”
- “Repeat off”
Gallery voice commands
With the Samsung Quick Panel , Samsung tv Bixby voice commands you can use several of the media controls commands listed above.
These panels feature a plethora of features, including setting up your TV to display everything from subtitles and subtitles for the hearing impaired along with rating movies, shows and other content you’ve watched.
- “Show my photos”
- “Show photos from the album camera”
- “Show me the Happy Holiday story”
Ambient mode commands
The Ambient mode is one of the more interesting features of modern smart TVs. Samsung tv Bixby voice commands This can be used to control how light and noise are controlled on your Samsung TV by using these voice commands when using the remote.
- “Ambient mode”
- “Make the Ambient screen brighter”
- “Dim the Ambient backlight”
- “Switch Ambient auto-brightness on”
- “Switch Ambient auto brightness off”
- “Set Ambient auto-timer”
- “Set Ambient auto-timer to 2 hours”
- “Ambient auto-timer off”
- “Ambient mode settings”
- “Make the Ambient color tone warmer”
- “Make the Ambient color tone cooler”
- “Delete my Ambient photos”
Date and Time commands
- “What time it is?”
- “What time it is in London?”
- “What is the time difference between here and New York?”
- “What is the time difference between London and Mumbai?”
- “What is Easter?”
- “What day is it today?”
- “What day of the week is Christmas this year?”
- “What month is it?”
- “What year will it be next year?”
- “What time is it in New York when it 5 PM in New Delhi?”
- “What time is it in Paris when it 5 PM here?”
Accessibility voice commands
- “Accessibility on”
- “Accessibility off”
- “Open Accessibility in Settings”
- “Open Accessibility shortcut”
- “Voice guide on”
- “Voice guide off”
- “Cancel high contrast”
Web Browser commands
- “Open Google in web browser”
- “Search COVID19 in web browser”
- “Search Coronavirus symptoms in Google”
Search voice commands
- “Show me Game of Thrones”
- “Watch Star Wars”
- “Play House of Cards on Apple TV”
- “Find movies”
- “Show me something great to watch”
- “Find something from the 90s”
- “Find award-winning movies”
- “Show me a good drama from 2017”
- “Find something with Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts”
- What are some dramas released this year?
- “Find romantic comedies from 1990s starring Meg Ryan”
- “Find good documentaries with Leonardo de Caprio”
- “Show me something good with Tom Cruise”
- “Show me Tom Hanks movies”
- “Show Brad Pitt action movies”
- “Find the movie Fargo”
- “Find Mission Impossible with Jeremy Renner”
- “Find movies on Netflix”
- “Search anything good from last year”
SmartThings voice commands
If you are looking to make your home more comfortable and easy to control while still being able to keep track of what’s going on inside, Samsung tv Bixby voice commands then SmartThings is the right product for you.
Not only do they offer great voice commands that work with many other devices already on the market like Alexa or Google Home but they also offer products in development that will help you connect yourself to family.
Friends and coworkers via a pulse monitor located under your thumbnail and designed especially for cellular connection.
- “Show the device in home”
- “Run the Good Morning scene in home”
- “Turn on the speaker”
- “Turn off the speaker”
- “Play the next song on the speaker”
- “Pause the speaker”
- “Stop the speaker”
- “Turn on the light”
- “Change the light bulb dimming level to 20”
- “Change the light color to blue”
- “Turn on all lights at home”
- “Turn off all lights at home”
- “Turn on the thermostat”
- “Turn off the thermostat”
- “Change the temperature of the thermostat”
- “What’s the current temperature on the thermostat?”
- “Turn on the switch”
- “Turn off the switch”
- “Check the humidity on the multifunctional sensor”
- “What is the temperature of the multi-functional sensor?”
- “Open the valve”
- “Close the valve”
- “Lock the door”
- “Check the status of the door lock”
- “Show me what is in the fridge”
TV Controls and Channel commands
- “Change source to HDMI 2”
- “Change source”, you can say “HDMI,” “USB,” or “TV”
- “The Green key”
- “The A key”
- “Turn off the TV”
- “Volume up”
- “Volume down”
- “Volume on”
- “Volume off”
- “What’s the volume?”
- “Set volume to 20”
- “Go back”
- “Open Netflix”
- “Open Apple TV”
- “Open Prime Video”
It’s possible for you to uninstall default and 3rd-party apps that were initially pre-installed on your Samsung TV, Samsung tv Bixby voice commands but there are some prerequisites in place.
Let’s take a quick look at how you can delete the apps from your Samsung Smart-TV using Bixby Voice controls.
Bixby control commands
Setting up Bixby with voice commands is easier and faster than ever before. Why not give it a try to see what this amazing AI can do for you?
- “Open Explore Bixby”
- “How can I use weather with Bixby?”
- “How do I use Bixby?”
- “Turn on voice wake up”
- “Turn off voice wake up”
In addition to Bixby, Samsung users also have the option of using either Alexa or Google Home commands to control their smart TVs with limited functions.
Since Bixby is integrated into the system of Samsung TVs, Samsung tv Bixby voice commands they are able to leverage more features than Alexa and Google Home.
Note: Your Alexa or Google Home device and SmartThings Hub must be connected to the same network. Also, you must have the SmartThings app installed on your device.
Alexa Commands for Samsung TV
Alexa voice commands are also now supported on TV (as of 2018). First, you and your family will need to link your SmartThings and Amazon Alexa accounts.
Then, simply use the “Alexa, discover devices” command in the Amazon Alexa App and all of Devices will begin speaking aloud as they are discovered, Samsung tv Bixby voice commands followed by a brief summary when discovery is complete.
To edit, simply find a device below Settings > All Devices > (the specific device) > Edit Name > Rename.
Below are some examples of commands that can be used with your Samsung smart TV:
- “Alexa, turn off the bedroom TV”
- “Alexa, turn on the Sound bar”
- “Alexa, change to channel 303 on bedroom TV”
- “Alexa, channel up”
- “Alexa, channel down”
- “Alexa, lower the volume on bedroom TV”
- “Alexa, volume up 10 on the Sound bar”
- “Alexa, set the volume of the Sound bar to 50”
- “Alexa, set the input of bedroom TV to HDMI 1”
- “Alexa, switch to Bluetooth on my Sound bar”
- “Alexa, lower the volume on bedroom TV”
- “Alexa, change the input of bedroom TV to Xbox”
- “Alexa, play bedroom TV”
- “Alexa, pause bedroom TV”
- “Alexa, stop bedroom TV”
- “Alexa, fast forward bedroom TV”
- “Alexa, play BBC Radio 6 on my Sound bar”
- “Alexa, next song on Sound bar”
- “Alexa, mute bedroom TV”
- “Alexa, unmute my Sound bar”
Google Home TV Commands
If you own a Google Home Mini or Google Home Max (or both), you can perform some basic tasks on your Smart TV.
It is important to keep in mind that Samsung TVs are also compatible with Google Home, Samsung tv Bixby voice commands so you can use Google Home voice commands for your smart TV as well.
To make this work, Samsung tv Bixby voice commands it is necessary to install the Google Home app from the Play Store. Then launch the app, tap the Menu button and select “Home Control”.
Here refresh the screen after a few minutes to make some updates that are required by SmartThings integration.
Once complete, open the settings menu of Google Assistant on your phone and add your Samsung TV to it as well following these steps.
Once you’re ready to use Bixby Voice on your Samsung Smart TV (2017 E series or above), simply open your television select Bixby Voice and say, Samsung tv Bixby voice commands “Hi Bixby” to get started.
From there, you can use the following commands to control applications and do things like turn the volume up or down, change the channel or search for something to watch.
- “OK Google, turn on the TV”
- “OK Google, turn off the TV”
- “OK Google, change to channel 345 on TV”
- “OK Google, next channel on TV”
- “OK Google, channel up on TV”
- “OK Google, channel down on TV”
- “OK Google, lower the volume on TV”
- “OK Google, volume up 10 on TV”
- “OK Google, set the volume of TV to 45”
- “OK Google set the input of TV to HDMI 3”
- “OK Google, play TV”
- “OK Google, pause TV”
- “OK Google, stop TV”
- “OK Google, rewind TV”
- “OK Google, fast forward TV”
- “OK Google, mute TV”
- “OK Google, unmute TV”
Voice commands are very useful if you want to quickly get important information in a hands-free manner. Samsung tv Bixby voice commands Let’s be honest, it sure beats having to type everything into our computers or smartphones.
For example, when someone is cooking with the help of end burner voice command allows them to check their newsfeed by saying “Hey Google” and then asking something like: Samsung tv Bixby voice commands “How many calories are in an apple?”
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.