Most of the people love to watch their favourite video and for editing it, they try to make use of video converter tool that helps for editing the videos as per their wish. The conversion process will be easy only when you know to convert it from one to other formats. Here is the main reason for which you might convert them into the desired video formats.
- When you have a file format or codec sure your computer won’t play during that time conversion is required.
- If someone asked you to send the video in the desired format .MP4 but in your device, if this file is in. MOV file.
- If you like to save and play the DVD or a large movie to your email there the video converter is used.
You can find two different types of video converters that are available one is paid and the other one is the free version. Before choosing the version you have to examine the benefits of both. Only then you can fix one of the versions and start using it and grab its features.
- The PaidVideo Converter
This is the version that you need to pay in order to enjoy the full functionalities of the video converting software. According to this review post, the top recommended video converting software includes VideoProc converter, Wondershare UniConverter, WinX HD video converter deluxe, etc. Of course it’s very secure and if you buy, most software will give 30-day money back guarantee.
Pros of Paid Version
The software allows you to record the screen, access it using a webcam and audio. You can easily compress any different video to fit based on your requirements. Easily you can download the videos from your playlist from its main source. This converter tool has the power to convert the DVDs to any different format. Even you can burn the videos to DVDs.
It contains in-built features like the user can convert the photos into videos. You can start grabbing out all the functionalities that are given inside. It allows the users to download more than 1000+ websites and you can easily start trimming or cropping, merging or you can add some of the subtitles.
- You can convert them as per your desired format without any restrictions.
- It converts the video to a particular format within a fraction of seconds, no need to wait for longer time as the speed is fast.
- The paid version usually back with free upgrade to new version and 30-day money back guarantee.
- The software lets the users edit, compress and convert particular videos in the required formats.
- It is used for producing high-quality video formats.
- You can get the best customer support when you face any kind of technical issues when you are operating.
Cons of Paid Version
- There is a need for you to invest a certain sum of money.
- When the time got over you have to renew it unless you buy the lifetime version.
- The FreeVideo Converter
With the free converting software, you can download and enjoys the software for free but usually, it lack of features as well as support due to lack of funding. Let’s check out the advantages and disadvantages in more details.
Read Also: Video Marketing: 10 Reasons to Use It In Advertising
The Advantages of Free Version
The software will allow you to convert to all popular formats that you like to start changing. Even you can make use of the advanced features and it has the ability for you to save the audio in a different format.
This software has the features for you to merge up all the different files easily as well as to split. Even when if the file is not required directly you can delete the files and based on the application the quality of the video will differ.
- It is considered budget-friendly you don’t want to pay anything for this.
- You can easily convert any number of files that you love to convert.
- This application suits perfect for beginners to start with.
Cons of Free Version
- It contains more ads that will distract and disturb you in the middle while you are converting.
- You cannot or difficult to get help from customer support.
- There are chances are there for the virus to attack your phone while you are operating it.
- There are some chances are there for the quality of the output video is poor.
It does not mean which video converter tool you are going to use. It means that for what reason you are going to make use of. When you are planning to use it for the official reason there it will be fine for you to make use of the paid version that will save your time and money. If not when you try for fun there you can prefer the free version where you don’t want to spend money for that.
Of course if you prefer better output quality, you can get the paid version which is more stable, reliable and get the latest version of the software for lifetime.