Table of Contents
If you are in business and looking for next-generation solutions, you probably have come across the term ASP.NET ecommerce platform. Most businesses are now taking advantage of digital selling so that they can go across borders and widen their customer base. When doing so, you need one solid solution to take care of selling markets, advertisements, customer engagement, payment solutions, and data management.
An ASP.NET ecommerce platform brings all these solutions and more to entrepreneurs affordably. Luckily, these are open-source architecture platforms that allow developers to be innovative when making their solutions. Since there are many ASP.NET ecommerce platforms on the market, we will share insights about next-generation solutions.
What to Check in an ASP.NET Ecommerce Platform
- Features – The first thing you need to know about when shopping for an ASP.NET ecommerce platform is the features. Does it have tools to create a web shop, add products, and edit them? Does it offer integration with many markets? Does it have a payment solution? All these are important features, without forgetting the inventory management, marketing, and reporting features.
- Integration – Seamless integration with other solutions is very crucial. For instance, a good ASP.NET ecommerce platform should integrate with popular markets, marketing solutions, and customer management platforms. Fortunately, Microsoft, which is the provider of the programming architecture, makes it easy to design integrations.
- Cloud-based solution – Who wants a business solution that is only accessible on-site? No one. Hence, you need to confirm that all the operations of your preferred ASP.NET ecommerce platform are based in the cloud. It makes it easier for you to access everything remotely no matter where you are.
- Charges – Some open-source ecommerce platforms are free. But many are paid solutions and provide a great value for your money. It is better to pay to get exceptionally efficient solutions to take your business to the next level. But you can compare the charges and pick one that suits your budget.
Examples of an ASP.NET Ecommerce Platform
If you are looking for the best ASP.NET ecommerce platform, you can try these out for next-generation solutions.
- Virto Commerce – Do you want to enjoy headless and cloud ecommerce solutions? This platform aims to promote scalability and growth in all businesses including B2B and B2C. Their ecosystem is always growing with innovative solutions. There is a free version, but you only experience its full potential by paying.
- NopCommerce – This is another platform that promotes scalability and growth through multistore, catalog management, business marketing, and payment solutions. It is suitable for all kinds of businesses, and the best thing is that it has a free version.
- Umbraco – Just like the other two, Umbraco is very useful to businesses because it is multistore, supports a variety of payments, has SEO features, and has a product management engine. You can also get a free version, but paying unlocks very useful features.
There are more ASP.NET ecommerce platforms on the market today, and you can choose the one you want. With these insights, you can easily find perfect solutions for your online business. So, take your time to choose well.
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.