Arlo App Not Working? It’s so frustrating when your Arlo App needs to be fixed. Here are 10 steps to solving the problem of returning to feeling safe and secure.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
This is the first and most obvious step. Check that your Arlo base station is connected to the Internet. If it’s, you will be able to access your camera feed. Ensure that your router is turned on and that there are no disruptions in your service. A weak or spotty connection can cause problems with the app.
2. Check the app itself
Sometimes the problem lies with the app itself rather than your internet connection. It would help if you tried to log out of the app and then log back in again. If that doesn’t work, try deleting the app and downloading it from scratch.
3. Check The Arlo App Status
When it comes to home security, one of the most important things is making sure that the system is working correctly. For many people, that means checking the Arlo app status on their phone. Unfortunately, sometimes the app can stop working correctly. Here are ten approaches to solving the problem of getting your home security back up and running.
4. Restart your Arlo base station
Restart your Arlo base station and your router. Unplug the power adapter from the base station for about 10-15 seconds, then plug it back in. Wait about two minutes for the base station to restart and reconnect to your network. If you’re using a wireless range extender, try moving it closer to your base station or router.
5. Update Your iOS or Android Device
Keep your iOS or Android device up-to-date, including ensuring you have downloaded the latest version of the Arlo app. Here are ten approaches to solving any problems you may encounter while using the Arlo app:
6. Check for updates.
IOS and Android devices regularly check for app updates, so you should be prompted when a new version of the Arlo app is available. If not, open the App Store or Google Play Store and check for updates manually. If your Arlo app needs to be fixed, one thing you can try is updating the app. To do this, you should open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad and tap “Updates” in the bottom right corner. You can also check Arlo Camera Login Steps On iPhone.
7. Reinstall the Arlo app.
Sometimes an update needs to completely install correctly, which can cause problems. Uninstalling and then reinstalling the app can often fix these issues. Like any other app on your phone, the Arlo app needs to be updated continuously. But sometimes, more than updating the app is required.
8. Check for Interference Near Your Arlo Devices
Arlo Pro and Arlo Q are the most reliable when it comes to security cameras. But even these top-of-the-line products can have their occasional hiccups. One problem you may encounter is with the Arlo app needing to be fixed.
Below are approached you can take to solve this problem.
- First, check for interference near your Arlo devices. If any other wireless devices are operating on the same frequency, they could be causing interference and disrupting the signal between your camera and the app.
- Another approach is to try restarting both your camera and your router. IT will allow each device to reconnect and establish a clear connection.
- If neither of those solutions works, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Arlo app.
9. Reset Your Arlo Base Station to Factory Default Settings
If you are having trouble with your Arlo App not working, there are a few steps that you can do to reset it back to factory default settings.
- The first thing that you have to do is open up the Arlo App and go to the settings menu.
- From here, you need to scroll down until you see the option for “Reset Your Arlo Base Station to Factory Default Settings.”
Once you have found this option, click on it.
- If this does not work, your next course of action would be to uninstall the Arlo App and reinstall it again.
- After you have uninstalled the app, restart your device and then install the app once again from scratch.
- It should solve any issues you have with your Arlo App not working correctly.
10. Contact Arlo Support
It’s always annoying when something we rely on doesn’t work how it’s supposed to. In this situation, you can also contact Arlo Customer Support.