This is a complete list of the best dns for PS4 in 2021 & beyond that boost the connection with their lightning-fast speed depending upon the location. Modifying the ‘Domain Name Server’ address is one of the simplest, yet effective solutions to internet-related problems in PlayStation 4.
In this article, we will provide the fastest serving 18 best dns for ps4 along with a guide and video demonstration on how to modify DNS settings properly.
List of the best dns for PS4
|Service Provider||Primary DNS||Secondary DNS|
How to change ps4 dns settings (guide)
Before modifying the DNS settings, be sure to select one of the DNS listed above, note their primary and secondary DNS servers properly. The steps to change PS4 DNS settings are extremely easy as listed below.
- Open your PS4 and go to Settings > Network > Setup Internet Connection.
- Select ‘Use Wifi’ or ‘Use LAN Cable’ depending upon your type of connection.
- After that, click on ‘Custom’.
- Under IP Address Settings, select ‘Automatic’.
- ‘Do Not Specify’ the DHCP hostname.
- Go to ‘Manual’ under DNS Settings.
- Now, input any of your favorite primary and secondary DNS servers that are listed above.
- After that, click on Next.
- Set MTU settings to ‘Automatic’.
- ‘Do Not Use’ Proxy Server.
That’s it. In this way, we can modify the DNS server in our Playstation 4 gaming console.
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.