Table of Contents
Some of the best apps you can install when using an Best App To Mirror Android To Firestick are ones that let you cast local content to your TV. Local Cast to TV and Cast to TV are two great examples. The apps listed below works to cast your phone screen to a Firestick TV instantly. These apps are quite flexible and adjustable to any compatible TV.
You can mirror your mobile screen to your Firestick TV screen by using Android mirroring apps. This will make it easier to cast your mobile screen to your TV. Screen casting apps are a great way to display everything that is on your smartphone screen on a bigger screen, such as your Smart TV or Fire TV.
The best Android screen mirroring app is the one that you can use to cast your Android screen to the big screen of your Television. Are you looking for the best Android Mirror Cast app? If you’re looking for an Android app to help you cast your screen to a TV or another display, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind. In this article, we’ll run through everything you need to know to pick the right Android Mirror Cast app for you.
In this article, you will learn about the standard features of Android applications and how you can cast your mobile screen to the Fire TV. If you want to use WhatsApp on your Firestick TV, you can try one of the ways to cast it from your mobile device.
Related Post: All About Twitch TV Activate on Smart TV
Best Apps To Mirror Android Phone To Firestick:
Chrome Remote Desktop is one of the best Android mirroring app as it is developed by Google. The app allows you to control your Android device from your PC or Mac. You can also use it to share your screen with another person. The app is free to download and use.
1. Local Cast to TV:
If you’re looking to cast your Android phone screen to a TV, this is one of the best solutions. It can cast to Chromecast, Apple, Roku, Xbox, and Fire TV. You can send video, photos, and even music to these devices from your Android device, Google Drive, Dropbox, and even a webpage.
These are some features for Local Cast to TV app:
- The Now Playing screen has a button with four arrows that allows you to zoom, rotate or pan the pictures being displayed.
- Subtitles can be added automatically. You can even set a subtitle folder that can be searched.
- The world is a big, beautiful place. There’s so much to see and do. But sometimes it can feel like we’re stuck in the same old routine. If you’re looking for a little inspiration to jump-start your wanderlust, check out these 10 travel Instagram accounts.
- It can read all containers from mp4, m4v, and more.
- You can stream sound from the Now Playing screen by tapping the headphones icon.
Steps to Mirror Mobile screen to Fire TV:
Following are the points for you to know the steps to cast your phone screen:1. Make sure your phone and Chromecast device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Step 1: Install the Local Cast to TV app on your android mobile.
Step 2: To connect your TV to your device, select its name from the list of available device names.
Step 3: Choose the video or file from your device that you want to cast by tapping on it.
It will be cast automatically to the TV screen.
Video on How To Screen Mirror Android To Amazon Fire Tv:
2. Cast to TV:
This application makes it easier to cast your phone screen to your TV. It has tons of useful and classic features to make your experience better. You can download it for free from the Google Play Store. This application helps you cast all your local videos, pictures, music, and online videos to your TV screen.
It can connect with devices like TV, Chromecast, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, Apple TV, or other DLNA Devices. So basically, you’ll be able to connect this application to your TV and cast your Android mobile’s screen to the TV screen to play all kinds of videos, music, etc.
It has several features which considered it one of the best mirroring apps:
- You can control the TV using your phone easily. Pausing, increasing and decreasing volume, rewinding, going
- to the previous channel, etc. can all be done using your phone.
- The cast feature automatically searches for available devices.
- The device can automatically search for available cast devices.
- The media player can shuffle, repeat, or loop your content.
- The app can automatically identify video, audio, or music files on your device or SD card.
Steps to Cast Mobile screen to Fire TV:
To cast mobile screen to Fire TV,
Step 1:First of all, install the Cast to TV app on your Android phone.
Step 2: Open the app on your Android phone.
Step 3: Look for the streaming icon in the top right corner of the screen and select the second option.
Step 4: Then from the available streaming device list, select your TV to connect the application to the TV.
Step 5: Choose a file to cast by clicking on it.
Step 6: You can watch the movie or video on your TV screen and use your phone as a remote control.
For pausing, increasing, or decreasing the sound, you can use the phone by tapping the respective options on the screen.
3. Cast TV for Fire TV:
This app is beneficial for Android users who want to cast their mobile screen to a TV. It is free to download from the Google Play Store. The app is designed to work with Chromecast 1, 2 and Ultra HD 4K, Fire TV, Apple TV, Airplay, Roku Express, Roku Streaming Stick, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Google Cast receivers and Smart TVs from brands like LG, TCL, Phillips, Sony Bravia, Samsung, Sharp and Panasonic.
The following list contains all the features,
- The TV can be casted to from any source, be it local or from browsed websites.
- The TV can play movies, videos, music, and also pictures.
- The subtitle is available on devices like Chromebook and Roku.
- The TV has a built-in feature that allows you to watch two different programs at the same time.
- Shows the play history to the user.
- It can also block the popups per website.
- The theme can be changed and customized.
- Roku has all the channels and the remote control is also available.
- This video player supports most popular video formats like MP4, MKV, MP3, JPG, PNG, HTML5, HLS, and IPTV. You can enjoy your favorite movies, music, pictures, and videos in high quality.
Steps to Cast Phone to the Fire TV:
In order to cast the android screen to Firestick,
Step 1: First, install the Cast TV for Fire TV app on your Android mobile.
Step 2: Open the app on your Android phone.
Step 3: To connect your application with your TV, click on the streaming sign at the top right corner of the screen. Then, tap and select the name of your TV from the available streaming devices.
Step 4: Use the app’s built-in browser to search for the video or movie you want to play.
Step 5: Then tap on it and it will be cast to your television.
4. Cast Video/Picture/Music to TV:
You can cast both local and web videos to your TV from your android mobile using this application. This application makes it simpler for the user to cast videos, pictures, and music to the television screen without any trouble. It has some of the best features to provide the users with a pleasant experience of using the app.
Below are the features of Cast Video/Picture/Music to TV:
- You can easily access and cast your mobile media to your TV screen.
- You can control your television’s activity, like adjusting the volume or pausing, with your phone.
- It can auto search for available streaming video devices.
- The mirroring is performed wirelessly.
- It can cast a web browser to the TV.
- The YouTube app for Android lets you add local videos to your watch later queue. You can add videos from your device’s storage to your watch later queue in the YouTube app for Android.
Steps to Cast Mobile to Firestick TV:
The following are the steps to cast the android screen,
Step 1: First, install the Cast Video/Picture/Music to the TV app on your android mobile.
Step 2: You’ll see a Cast to box, select your TV’s name to stream.
Step 3: Click on the media you want to play, and it will be cast on the TV screen.
Step 4: You can use your phone to control all the activities.
The Bottom Lines:
Casting your phone screen to the Fire TV screen needs you to choose an app that works the best to do the job. Here you’ll find the names and details of some of the best mirroring apps for Android. You’ll know the steps to perform the screen-casting using these apps and everything about it in a detailed and comprehensive manner.