How to send an Invitation for Meeting in Outlook is not only limited to receiving email, but has many other features, including creating invitations for meetings and appointments. The calendar integration inside this component makes it possible to have such features, and it works even better if your Exchange employees are using it too. In such a case, you don’t need to invite each of your colleagues separately and you just have to schedule a meeting and it will automatically appear at your colleague’s system.
In this article, we’ll show how to create an invitation for an appointment or meeting so that it appears automatically to your exchange employees. Creating these events is simple; and sharing them is easy.
Send Invitation For Meeting In Outlook
To invite someone to a meeting in Outlook, follow these steps:
- Open Outlook
- Click on the Calendar icon
- Next, click on the “New Meeting” or “New Appointment” option.
- To attach the invites, use the Address Book.
- Please manually add the email addresses of the people you would like to invite.
- Complete details regarding the event should be provided in the space below.
Let us look at this in detail.
1. Open Outlook and click Calendar. Click New Meeting or New Appointment.
2. If we create a new meeting event, we can use Address Book to automatically attach the invitations to our exchange contacts’ Outlook profiles.
You can add the email addresses of people you want to invite in the “To” field.You can add complete details about the event in the “Message” field.
3. The people who are invited will get a reminder in their Outlook component in the following manner.
Incomplete Invitation Details Sent by Outlook
If you’re waiting for all the details of an event to be sent to you, especially if the event is happening outside your organization, you can try this fix:
1. To open the Registry Editor, press Windows Key + R, type Regedt32.exe in the Run dialog box, and hit Enter.
2. Navigate here:
3.In the right pane of this registry location, add a new DWORD named EnableMeetingDownLevelText. Double click on the same DWORD to get this.
4. In the box above, set the Value data to 1 and click OK. You may now close the Registry Editor and reboot the machine to fix the issue.
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.