Restoro offers Advanced Repair software for your Windows PC and bring it to an optimized state. This is made possible by our proprietary patented technology, which compares the state of your PC with a reference image block, and then maps any differences in the structure. In other words, if there is a difference between how a piece of software or program should behave and how it actually behaves on a client PC, Restoro will flag and fix the issue automatically.
Restoro PC Repair Tool review
Related Post: macOS vs. Windows: Which OS is More Secure
In this post, we take a look at the features of the software, and see what it can do, and what it cannot do.
- How does Restoro work
- What can Restoro fix
- List of scans performed by Restoro
- What can the PC Repair Tool not do.
We will also show you how to fix your Windows computer with Restoro.
How does Restoro work
The software works on a basic level, but there are different ways it can manage things and fix problems in the background.
- The software can analyze general settings and installation-specific settings and modify them accordingly.
- It can remove parts of software that are redundant or conflicting by the comparison module.
- The software can change
- A field in a configuration file to one a valid value
- Create missing path
- Change an unusable resource value specified to a usable one
- Repair an inconsistent application data file
What can Restoro fix
The software Deep Dive can scan your computer hardware and software to find out what is causing problems. It looks at the crash reports of Windows to find programs that have crashed frequently in the last few months. The list includes BSOD issues, Damaged DLLs, Freezing Computer, Virus Damage, and Operating System Recovery.
List of scans performed by Restoro
First, when you launch the program, it scans several areas on your computer for any potential issues. These areas can include hardware, programs, junk files, registry fixes, privacy items, and any security issues that may need to be fixed. Once the scan is complete, a summary of all the issues found will be displayed for you to review.
The program will scan your computer every time you launch it, and perform a set of scans. This means that there is no dashboard for the software which displays last scan results, and what it did to the computer. Consumers may miss this feature.
- PC Profile: The system configuration and hardware diagnostics include the CPU temperature.
- PC Stability: It finds a list of programs that have crashed frequently.
- PC Security: It scans for malware, viruses, and Trojans. Any program which compromises on personal data and documents is included. Boot up viruses are also scanned for.
- Registry Scan: This program can help you find out which keys are invalid or incomplete, so that you can fix them.
- Temp Folder Scan: You can free up space in the temporary and download folders by deleting unnecessary files.
- Privacy Issues: If you value your anonymity, then you should know that your browser can generate tracking cookies and privacy issues. All these cookies can track you even when you are not logged in, so it makes sense to remove them.
The software provides a report for each analysis that can be opened in the browser. The report provides full transparency about what will be fixed when you start repairing. The fixes are not optional, but one clean sweep.
What can the PC Repair Tool not do or fix
The software does not offer any real-time virus protection, however it can access hardware configuration and recommend if a replacement should be done. It uses different virus engines and a custom virus engine, developed by their R&D team simultaneously. The software is a complementary solution along with the Antivirus program and can help you fix damaged caused by it.
While the software can mark some programs as unwanted and suggest you uninstall them, I would highly recommend you make your own decisions.
Fix PC problems with a click using Restoro
Once you click the Start Repair button, Restoro will begin by clearing any corrupted files, then install fresh copies of the files it needs. While it’s installing the fresh files, Restoro will also repair any damaged files. Some of the system files that Restoro installs are only available via the ISO files in Windows, so you may need to reboot your computer at the end of the repair in order for all of the files to be installed correctly.
Restoro will also check for stability of the system and make sure all issues are resolved. If you have third party applications that crash frequently, they should be stable again.
Is Restoro safe?
Yes, Restoro is safe to use. However, you should know that one or two antivirus software have classified it as a Potentially Unwanted Program – It is not a virus or malware.
Their website displays logos that state that they are verified by McAfee as well as Norton. Nevertheless, it is always a good idea to create a system restore point first before making any changes to your system.
Is Restore free to use?
If you download the software and run the free scan, then you can see what potential issues it can find and offer recommendations on how to fix them. However, if you want it to automatically fix the issues, then you will have to buy the program. The program comes with a money-back guarantee, so if you do not like it, you can get a full refund in 60 days from purchase.
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.