When you’re ready to launch your real estate website, the first thing you should do is create a landing page to help bring potential customers directly to your website. You want to make it as easy as possible for them to find the information they need to make an informed buying decision. An Agency’s website is no different in this regard. You want to put your buyer’s portal online as early as possible to attract the most interested potential customers.
That’s why having a showcase IDX landing page is so important. Creating a showcase IDX landing page will not only save you time and provide you with a more streamlined website, it will also help you build a more realistic impression of what your website will look like.
So, what are you waiting for? Get started creating your websites for Realtors now. You don’t want to waste any time.
What is a showcase IDX landing page?
A showcase IDX landing page is the most direct route a potential customer will take to find out more about your real estate website. Instead of creating a ton of pages and putting them on various pages of your site, you can create a showcase IDX landing page that consists of a top-level menu, sub-menus, and a featured image. You can then move back down the page to include additional information and reviews, as needed. This is the most trafficked part of your website, and it is what potential customers will see when they arrive.
Why create a showcase IDX landing page?
Creating a showcase IDX landing page is a great way to get potential customers’ attention. Since it is the most popular part of your site, and potential customers will see it first, they are more open to your sales offers and offers from other real estate companies. These are the people you want to work with.
By creating a showcase IDX landing page, you can create a more realistic impression of your site. You can include lots of the information your customers will need, such as the address, number of bedrooms, price, and even the patio furniture if you have one.
You can even include a map and a short description of the neighborhood, if you are in a specific part of the country. This will give potential customers a better understanding of where they are in your real estate service area.
Benefits of Creating a showcase IDX landing page
– Visitors to your site will be more interested in finding out more about you as soon as they see your logo.
– Potential customers are more likely to purchase from you if they see you regularly listed in their neighborhood or on their desired destinationProperty.
– A showcase IDX landing page is very visual, which is great for Instagram and Facebook.
– Your site visitors will have a much easier time understanding your services if they are unable to read your content.
– Creating a showcase IDX landing page allows you to target the people who are looking for your services.
– It is a great way to build a relationship with your potential customers.
– Having a showcase IDX landing page will help you build a more realistic impression of what your site will look like.
The best way to start building your real estate website is to use a showcase IDX landing page. This page will help you get your foot in the door with prospective customers and will give you an idea of what your site will look like.
Once you have a few basic pages under your belt, you can slowly add more content to your site as you grow. Building a real estate website is a lot of work, but the payoff can be huge. With the right strategies and a little bit of luck, you will see your site go from a showcase IDX to a top-performing real estate website in no time!
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.