How To Create Free Edu Email – Free Edu Email Generator go to the university website at www.apply.vccs.edu and fill out the student data form.
Now, please proceed to the form below and fill out all the required details including your name, country, email, and phone number. Once all the information has been provided, please submit the form.
After you wait a few hours or days, you’ll get an email with your new .edu email address and a welcome message.
You can get a .edu email address even if you’re not a student of the University or not from the United States. Just add fake details like a US name and address to get approved.
Read also: How to Add Signature in Outlook
To create the Edu email,
- Go to Edu email Generator websites.
- Provide your Details according to the steps.
- Get the Edu email for yourself
Edu Email Address Example:
The EDU email address is usually issued to staff and students by school and university authorities. Most of the time, the username for EDU looks like other email addresses, but it usually has the “.edu” extension.
If you want an example, your school or university email ID may come in the format of “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Every student should have an EDU email because it would help in financial aid applications and scholarships.
How To Create Free .Edu Email?
Many .edu websites offer free email, and if you qualify, you can get one for yourself. However, if you don’t qualify, you can still get a free Edu email by following a few steps.
To create a free .edu email address,
Steps To Follow:
Step 1: First, visit the VCCS institution’s official website and create an account.
Step 2: IYou can create fake details from further given links and save them for further process.
Step 3: On the website, choose a new user and tap “sign up with email.” Then, fill in the details you created in the columns and leave the optional columns, “first name” and “last name,” and “date of birth.”
Step 4: We have noticed that you have been using a fake email address on our website. Furthermore, we have found that you have been using a username and password that are not your own.
Step 5: What other questions do you have?What other questions do you have about this site?
Step 6: I agree to the terms and conditionsBy ticking this box and submitting this form, I agree to the terms and conditions set out by the company. I understand that I will be redirected to a page where I can tap ‘Continue’.
Step 7: Choose any college and select “Start my application.”
Step 8: Write the same as the below details and leave all optional columns:
- Name, and birthdate already filled.
- No to another preferred name.
- Leave Tax id and SSN and tick the “I would rather not tell my SSN…”.
- Gender: Male/Female.
- Hispanic or Latino: choose No
- Racial or ethnic identification: Tick the White
- Have you ever applied: choose No. Then, click Save and Continue.
Step 9: You can use any fake address and email you want as your permanent address.
Furthermore, please enter any random digits in the phone number. Then, please click “Agree,” “Save,” and continue.
Step 10: Write the same as below mentioned:
- Which high school education: Tick on “I don’t have a GED/High …….”
- The last date attended: 01/2018
- Highest grade completed: 11th grade.
- Have attended other college: No
- Planned to earn a degree: No
- I plan to start class: Select any class option. Then, click Save and Continue.
Step 11: Click “No” to all military options and click “Save and Continue.”
Step 12: Write the same as below mentioned:
- Parents 1 and 2: Select any
- What is your current status: Other not listed above
- Primary language: English
- Save and continue.
- How you hear about college: Techniquehow.com
Step 13: Further, enter the name you used in the signature and click Submit now.
Step 14: Note:To access your student account, enter your User ID and password, then click “Go to my student account.”
Login and change the temporary password. Now you have an .edu email address. You can use it however you want.
Video on How To Create Free Edu Email:
Benefits Of Having .Edu Email
There are benefits to having an edu email address. Let’s discuss some of them:You’ll be able to receive discounts on products and services.
1. Google G Suite for Education:
Through its G Suite Education Account, Google offers students 5 TB of storage.
You can save countless photos, videos, cherished movies, and any other documents without worrying about running out of space.
Your account will remain active until your .edu account expires.
- Autodesk offers a high number of free software and licenses when students register with their .edu email address.
- By logging in to their official website, www.autodesk.com, you can download software for free.
3. Amazon Prime:
- When students create an Amazon account with their Edu email, they get a 6-month free subscription to Amazon Prime with exclusive Prime Day deals.
- In addition, Amazon offers free 2-day shipping on all product orders.
- The Amazon Prime photos dashboard allows you to store an unlimited number of photos.
- Besides, amazon gives access to unlimited streaming of your favorite shows, movies, and music.
4. Microsoft Office and Azure:
- If you have an Edu email address, you can get big discounts on Microsoft products, as well as a free bundle of software for students and teachers. For example, Office 365 is free for students.
- As a Microsoft Azure student, you are eligible for $100 free credit in your Azure student account.
- RDP can be used to enjoy cloud services and free usage of this process.
Many institutions offer Microsoft Office 365 to give you personalized email IDs. You can get these email IDs after you register for classes.
5. Github Student Developer Pack:
YouYou can get the GitHub Student Developer Pack for free by signing up with your .edu email address. This gives you access to a number of benefits, including:
- Github is offering a free unlimited usage coupon worth $15 for every feature on Amazon AWS.
- A $25 HackHands coupon is a 24/7 programming platform that helps people.
- Students get 15,000 free emails per month at SendGrid.
- NameCheap is offering students a free “.ME” domain for one year, which is worth $18.99. Additionally, students can get a free SSL Certificate, which is worth $10 per year.
- Bitnami is offering free business plans to students who study business for one year. This subscription is usually worth $49 per month.
- Digitalocean offers a $50 coupon that can be used within 12 months of activation.You can get free personal hosted DNS on DNSimple for 2 years, which is worth $5 per month.You can get free personal hosted DNS on DNSimple for 2 years, which is worth $5 per month.
- The Crowdflower Platform provides full access to its features and data.
- As a developer, you now have full access to Orchestrate. This account is normally $49 per month, but it is now included for free.
- Microsoft gives free access to Azure cloud services, developer tools and full versions of Visual Studio to help you learn about these technologies and how to use them.
The Bottom Lines:
This article provides more detailed instructions on how to get a .edu email for free, quickly. However, there are other websites for many universities that you can also try if anything doesn’t work for a particular website.
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.