To resolve the issue if Instagram music is not available for your account, try switching your account from Business to personal or vice versa. This should make the feature available within 48 hours. However, you can take a screenshot of the error and send it to Instagram directly from the help section. This will solve the issue more rapidly.
To fix the error music is not available in your region, first, turn on any VPN and then reinstall Instagram and check the music feature, it will show up. The country that should be selected on VPN should be the USA as the music feature is available there. Instagram may have disabled music for your account, or there may be a bug affecting some accounts that Instagram is not aware of.
That’s why you might be having trouble using music on Instagram or getting an error message saying “Instagram music isn’t available in your region.” If you’re getting errors like “not available in your region,” it’s because Instagram doesn’t allow the music feature in some countries. The article will explain what causes the issue and how to fix this in all possible ways.
Instagram Music Is Not Available on Reels – How to Fix
If you want to use music on your ‘Reels’ but can’t because of the current audio restrictions, there is a way to get around it. We are sorry, but the Instagram story is not available on reels anymore.
Related Post: Instagram Camera Not Working
- First, open someone’s Instagram and tap on the videos tab for the music videos.
- Now once you tap on any video it will show an error, just tap on the ‘Use Audio’ option from the bottom.
- That you can use the audio for your reels, now just tap on the ‘Reels’ icon in order to use that audio music.
Now you can see a few pieces of music on your Instagram to play on reels with the play icon on the right.
This is the quickest way to get the Instagram music feature if your account doesn’t have it.
Video on Instagram Music isn’t Available in your Region:
Why Does It Show That Instagram Music Is Not Working?
Recently, Instagram launched a new feature which allows users to include music in pictures and videos which they share. However, some users have found that the feature does not work on their accounts. The main reason for this is that Instagram only offers the feature in certain countries. However, there could be many other reasons as well.
That may be due to Instagram Bug:
Instagram users are reporting that the music feature is not working properly for a few weeks. When users try to add music to stories, they say the feature is not working correctly.
- This could happen due to copyright issues, poor internet connection, or some error on the app.
- People who use business accounts are unable to use this music feature properly.
- An outdated version of the app also affects this feature.
- When the user’s account is blocked by Instagram then also music is not available to put on your stories.
You can change your Profile from Personal to business or business to personal whichever you’re having right now and the issue will get resolved within a day or two.
The feature isn’t available in your Region:
If you’re looking for ways to make your stories more interesting and emotional, adding music is an easy way to do so. However, not all accounts have this feature. Some countries lack this due to copyright issues. Only some countries can enjoy this feature – the feature is yet to be launched in your country. That’s why it is not available in your country. Instagram music gets permission from record labels and is only available in a few countries.
Limit of music you can include in live video:
Does your account have a business profile? If so, music isn’t available for branded content and ads due to some copyright issues and Instagram policies. The license agreement limits the amount of music that you can add to your live videos. As the use of unlicensed music becomes more prevalent on Instagram, we’re taking steps to ensure that your account remains in good standing. To that end, we’ve updated our policy to limit the amount of music you can use in your posts.
Contact Instagram support:
This solution is excellent and has the highest success rate. People are using it to get the music feature back within a few hours. All you need to do is take a screenshot of the error or disappearing music feature on stickers and send it to support. In order to contact Instagram to let them know about the issue,
Steps To Follow:
- First, head towards your Instagram profile option.
- Then click the Settings tab and go to the help desk.
- Select the ‘Report a problem ‘option.
- Now, add the screenshot and explain the issue and tap the ‘Submit ‘button on top.
That’s all to solve the issue from the Instagram end that happens very soon.
How To Add Music to Instagram Stories Using Stickers
You can now add music stickers to your Instagram stories, just like you would add gifs, locations, and other decorations.
Let’s check out:
- Firstly, get the latest version of the app and login into the app.
- Once you sign up, select your profile picture from the right corner.
- Then add a video to it and choose music stickers by swiping.
- Search for Instagram music stickers and select them.
- Choose your favorite song and select it.
Once you’re done, tap on the option and enjoy your favorite music in the story or reels.
The article explains how to fix the error if your music feature is not working on Instagram. All you need to do is switch account types or use the reels described at first. If nothing works in that case take a screenshot and send it to Instagram to let them solve it for you.
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.