Table of Contents
An increasing number of users report that they are unable to add music to Instagram, or that the Instagram Music sticker is missing. If you’re having trouble using the music library on Instagram, here are some troubleshooting tips that may help. To enjoy music on Instagram stories, you must install the most recent update from the App Store or Google Play Store. Find Instagram, and update it.
If you’re still having trouble using music in your Instagram stories, try signing out and back in again. This should fix the problem. Try reinstalling the Instagram app from your phone. This can help remove any bugs present in the app and improve its performance. If you’re using an Instagram Business account, you may have noticed that the Instagram Music story feature is gone. However, you can try switching your account to a personal one to see if the feature returns.
How To Fix Instagram Music Sticker Missing:
If you don’t get the Instagram music sticker in your app, here are things that you could try to get things right.
Related Article: How To Fix GIF Not Working on Instagram
Update Your Instagram App
If you haven’t updated your Instagram app in a while, the version you have installed may not support music or have a bug preventing Instagram Music from working properly. It’s a good idea to keep automatic updates turned on, so your apps update automatically, but it’s also possible to force update an app like Instagram manually. Here’s how to do it on Android, and if you have an iPhone, the process is similar:
Steps To Follow:
- Open the App Store on iOS or play store on android.
- Tap the Search icon at the bottom right and search for “Instagram”.
- If the app has an update, the button will say Update — tap it. Otherwise, it’ll say Open, indicating you are already up to date.
Sign Out and then Sign In back:
Try signing out and back in again to fix your Instagram glitch. This may restore the music feature. To do that:
Steps To Follow:
- Go to your profile page in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap the three-line menu at the top right of the page, and then tap Settings in the pop-up menu.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Log Out.
- Log back into Instagram using your usual Instagram account credentials.
Reinstall The Instagram App:
There might be a problem with your installation of the Instagram app, or the app’s data cache could be corrupted and prevent the app from working properly if logging out and back in again didn’t resolve the problem.
An easy fix for this is to uninstall the app and then reinstall it. You will need to log in with your usual credentials, but nothing in your Instagram account will be lost. If you are using an iPhone, here is how to uninstall an app from your iPhone. You can uninstall Instagram from your Android device and then install a fresh version from Google Play or the App Store.
Switch To the Personal Account:
Some users have found that they can no longer access their music after upgrading to an Instagram Business account. If you’re logged into a Professional account, you can easily switch back to your account to see if that resolves your problem. You can switch back and forth between your Professional account and your account as often as you like without worrying about losing access to your Professional account.
I just wanted to let you know that you can switch back to a personal account once you get your music sticker back. You don’t need to keep being in the business account.
Steps To Follow:
- Open your device, Instagram, and log in, as usual, with your information. Now go to your profile page in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap the three-line menu at the top right, and then tap Settings in the pop-up menu.
- Once on your settings page, tap ‘Account’.
- Once you are done, scroll to the bottom and choose Switch to Personal Account.
- The music sticker might not be implemented immediately. The music feature might take some time to start working again in your account.
Video on Instagram Music Sticker Missing:
Contact Instagram Support Team:
If none of the above troubleshooting tips restores Instagram Music on your device, it might be time to reach out to Instagram customer support. Instagram has a customer support phone number, a robust help center with support articles, FAQs, and a system for reporting problems. The official Instagram website provides all the information you need to contact Instagram customer support.
The following is a View List. All you need to do to access that is open your device, your search engine, and search for ‘Instagram’ or ‘Instagram support service.’ The official link will pop up and you can visit it to learn more about how to contact them.