Table of Contents
If you want to TikTok Removed Sound – How To Fix, then just go and first upload the music and add it to your favorites on TikTok making it private. After that, try shooting a video using that sound from the sound section and the issue might be gone.
If you see that your videos have been muted on TikTok, you can contact TikTok’s help support to have them restored. If you haven’t violated any of TikTok’s policies, your videos should be back to normal. Sometimes, even if you upload a video with your own sound, TikTok could detect that as copyright infringement, and on that basis, they just mute the video.
But you can restore the video by describing the situation to the support team.If you’re worried your music might get deleted, there are ways to use commercial sounds on TikTok.
Related Post: Does Tiktok Tell You Who Viewed Your Profile
Why Did TikTok Remove Your Sound?
There are many reasons that could make TikTok videos unavailable, like community guidelines and other things. Some of these are described below.
1. Due to Copyright Content:
The reason TikTok muted your video is because it has copyrighted content. The app takes this copyright content very seriously. Content that is copyrighted may not be posted on TikTok due to the possibility that the owner has not made it available for your country or region.
Content that is copyrighted may not be posted on TikTok due to the possibility that the owner has not made it available for your country or region. If your TikTok account is for business purposes, you will not be able to use commercially available songs and sounds.
One of the reasons TikTok may have muted your video is because the audio was poor quality. You need to change your account settings from business to personal in order to use commercial audio in your video content.
2. Not available in Region:
The uploader of the video has not made it available in your region, which could be why your TikTok videos are muted.
3. Could be a Technical Error:
The TikTok app may not be working because of a technical issue. Restarting your device or uninstalling and reinstalling the app may solve the problem. The TikTok app that you are using might not be updated. Try visiting your App Store and updating your TikTok app.
How To Fix If TikTok Muted Your Video:
The owner of the media has not made it available in your country or for free use. There are some things you can try if you think your issue might be a bug or if it can be fixed with these tricks.
Two methods: (i) The Direct method, and (ii) using a third-party tool.
1. Upload your Sound without Copyright issues
Step 1: Upload your video to TikTok again.
Step 2: The first step is to open your TikTok app and select “Add.”
Step 3: Next tap on the “Upload” button.
Step 4: After this step, you can crop your video if you want to make it shorter.
Step 5: Private You should make it first ‘Private’.
Step 6: Add to Favorites To add a sound to your favorites, tap the “Add to Favorites” option.
Step 7: The sound of your video will be in the ‘Sound’ section. To add sound to your video, tap on the ‘Sound’ option.
Step 8: To use a particular music piece with your shots, tap on the ‘Shoot with this sound’ option.
To avoid copyright errors when uploading videos, simply select the volume of your video to zero before uploading.
2. Using a third-party tool
Make a note of the audio that has been used in the video. The details of the audio are given next to the music icon on the video.
You can search this audio on Google or YouTube, or you can use a third-party tool like In Shot to add music to your video. Just download the audio and save it to your device.
- Open your TikTok app and tap on the ‘add’ option. Tap on ‘upload’ and select the file you have downloaded.
- Tap on ‘Next’ and select the volume to full sound if you want to crop the sound according to the video.
- The next step is to upload your video. You can upload your video without any copyright error.
Tips to Avoid getting Muted on TikTok:
- Make sure you are using the latest and updated version of the TikTok app for the best experience.
- It’s important to keep your video content as short as possible to avoid copyright issues.
- You can take permission from the content holder in order to avoid getting muted. You can also try and modify the original audio content like remix or mashup.
- You can avoid getting muted by including the name of the artist and song in your video.
What Does it Mean to be Muted on TikTok Live?
There are many reasons why someone might want to avoid using copyrighted material, but the most probable reason is simply to avoid any potential legal issues. Copyright law can be complex and often varies from country to country, so it’s always best to err on the side of caution and avoid using any copyrighted material unless you are absolutely sure you have the right to do so.
The audio is blocked if the owner has not made it available in your country or region. The app TikTok automatically mutes you to protect against copyright infringement. TikTok is facing issues with copyright law, which is why you are unable to link sound to your video.
- It’s possible your device’s volume is muted, which is why you might appear to be muted when you’re live on TikTok.
- someone has muted your device by blocking you on Bluetooth. you will not be notified of this but you will be muted for people who have blocked you.
- There could be a technical issue with the TikTok app which may be resolved by restarting your device or uninstalling and then reinstalling the app.
The Bottom Lines:
There are a few reasons your TikTok videos might be muted, but by following a few simple rules, you can avoid getting muted. If you want to get your videos played with music, just follow the methods below.