Bold italic text Facebook, most social media platforms do not support text formatting. WhatsApp lets you format bold, italic, strikethrough or underlined text though.
I’ve used Yay-Text for quite some time. Bold italic text Facebook As an alternative, check out these additional applications that are easy to use and versatile.
Keep reading to find the applications and explore how they can help you bold text on Facebook effectively as well as several other formatting styles through just one app.
When it comes to publishing text online, Yay-Text is just one of the many generators that can be used to do so.
Yet there are definitely more effective alternative generators available, such as Font Text Pro which is a popular generator like Yay-Text and is capable of creating more varied font combinations.
Bold italic text Facebook
There are even more fantastic replacement apps available like Bored Apps’ Fancy Text Generator which can be accessed simply by searching on the App Store.
And these allow anybody to create stylish post updates in Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, YouTube or other places we might use for communication or sharing information.
So text generators made their way from a little niche of the internet to a more mainstream audience, Bold italic text Facebook but they have also had some criticism as well.
Some object to the fact that these generators abuse certain Unicode characters and CSS attributes or HTML tags like ‘font-weight: bold‘, ‘font-style: italic‘.
and other formatting characteristics in ways that may be considered inappropriate for professional use, even if many people no longer take much notice.
You can use different styles throughout your Facebook post and have options to choose from as well.
Make sure when you’re writing, that you include a title above your post with relevant information associated with the content below.
Amongst the features you may use is underline and others such as bold, Bold italic text Facebook italic or cursive text by creating specific portions within a post’s body.
Before posting anything on Facebook or Messenger apps on Android, iOS devices or a desktop computer, make sure to hide your active status and last seen message so one does not receive any unwarranted messages from strangers.
In this guide, you can learn how to use text generators in the following styles:
- Facebook posts
- Facebook comments
- Messenger Chats
- Facebook profile and bio information
- Facebook status
List of Available Text Styles
A whole lot of people mention it, but the truth is that there are plenty of ways to fully customize your text on Facebook.
You can access all the text styles from one place once you’ve visited the Text tab from your post or page.
You get the choice between bold, italicized, underlined, and even cursive writing! Click here for a screenshot of the Text Style menu.
- Bold Italic
- Ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ
- Bold script
- Ｆｕｌｌ ｗｉｄｔｈ
- Sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴀʟ
- T̴i̴l̴d̴e̴ S̴t̴r̴i̴k̴e̴
- uʍoᗡ ǝpısd∩ and lots more
If you’re using one of the many text generators from this page, Bold italic text Facebook please note that they only support English characters and numbers.
Bold Text in Facebook Post, Chats & Profile
In order to write Facebook posts in bold, italic or any other text style, we’ll be using an online text generator service called Fancy-Text-Guru and Fancy-Text-Generator.
The reason why I chose these two over Yay-Text generator is that these 2 work on both desktop and mobile web browsers.
Yay doesn’t support mobile, which made it impossible to see the same formatting on a desktop computer as well as a mobile device like Android or iPhone.
Anyhow, here are two ways you can use bold font on Facebook both the web version and APK version.
- Open Facebook and tap the post creation box that says “What’s on your mind?“.
- Write the status or update text using your computer or smartphone’s keyboard.
- Now, tap and hold the text you typed and select the whole text or the text portion.
- You will see a pop-up box with options like ‘Cut‘, ‘Copy‘, ‘Clipboard‘, ‘Select all‘, etc. Tap on the Copy option. On a computer, you can simply highlight the desired portion of the text and copy it using a right-click on the mouse or Ctrl+C key combination on your keyboard.
- Open Fancy-Text-Guru or Fancy-Text Generator in the web browser on your computer or mobile phone.
- Tap and hold the box the text-box and paste the text there.
- You’ll see a variety of text styles including the bold and italic versions of your text generated and listed.
- Just tap and hold the desired text style and copy it. Bold italic text Facebook You can also visit the text generator’s pages directly, type your text and copy the preferred text style.
- Return to the Facebook post editor box and tap and hold the text area you want to turn into bold or italic and paste the copied text style. You’ll now have your desired text style in your Facebook post.
You can bold text in not only Facebook Messenger but also on Twitter and WhatsApp when using the appropriate Unicode characters. Bold italic text Facebook This trick will work even on clients for the Facebook Messenger app.
10 Yay-Text Generator Alternatives
We’ve already mentioned 3 online tools above you can use to achieve this effect using bold text on Facebook. Bold italic text Facebook Below are 3 more online tools aimed at generating fancy text you can try out:
- Fancy Text Fonts
- Cool Symbols
- Mess Letters
- Emoji Stock (recommended)
- Fancy Text Generator
- Cool Font Generator
- Unicode Text Converter
Writing Bold, Italic, and Fancy Text Styles on Android
While the steps above work for Android devices as well, there are also some great apps that might make it easier to use.
After having tried 11 of them, Bold italic text Facebook we’ve picked a few good ones that will help you produce bold and italic text in addition to an abundant array of font styles used on social media platforms and other apps which allow you to write and share.
Fonts – Emojis & Fonts Keyboard
Fonts – Emojis & Fonts Keyboards is a great app available on Android and iOS, Bold italic text Facebook which lets you “write” your text in a number of different font styles or choose from their pre-existing ones (such as keyboard themes) so that it looks very fun and interesting.
Since most messaging apps out there like Facebook Messenger don’t support emoji fonts, this free app will work beautifully to fix that issue for all the popular apps out there.
- Install Fonts – Emojis & Fonts Keyboard from the Google Play Store.
- When the app is installed, launch it from your app drawer.
- You’ll be greeted with a screen with two options saying Enable Fonts keyboard and Switch to Fonts.
- Tap both the options one after another and select Fonts as your default keyboard,
- Having selected the Fonts keyboard, tap the back button.
- Now open Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, or Telegram app and tap the text box area to write your status or message.
- As soon as you do that, Bold italic text Facebook the Fonts keyboard app will pop up from below. You are now all set to type your desired text in your preferred text style as shown below.
- To select a font style or switch between font styles, Bold italic text Facebook you can slide the font selection bar to the left and right direction.
If you are one of those people who wants to look a bit fun and unique but don’t want the hassle of installing a keyboard app just so you can use text in some interesting fonts, then Stylish Text should certainly be your go-to option.
What makes it really great is its ease of use combined with some rather interesting features that can easily find their place on any given smartphone carrying an Android operating system.
Now, let’s have a look at how you can start using different fonts within the said application and even better, Bold italic text Facebook apply that knowledge to other applications as well.
- Install the Stylish Text app from the Play Store.
- Launch the app and slide the welcome screens until you see the main menu apps the app.
- Now tap the text box on the top and type your text.
- You will then see the stylized versions of the text you entered. Bold italic text Facebook Just tap and hold the text style you want to copy. You can also copy the text style by sliding the target text style by swiping it from right to the left.
- Once the text style is copied, you can paste it into any app.
For those who are having trouble using bold, Bold italic text Facebook italic and more font styles when creating an update on Facebook Messenger or Twitter – don’t worry because this article should help you solve your problems.
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.