Table of Contents
- How To Unfollow Everyone On Instagram Fast?
- Using Instagram++:
- Deleting account and making a new account:
- Here are the steps you need to follow to delete your account:
- Video on How to unfollow everyone:
- How To Unfollow Users Who Don’t Follow You Back
- Unfollowing tool for iOS: Cleaner for Ins (Insta-Clean)
To unfollow people on Instagram quickly, you’ll need to use the Instagram++ application. With it, you can unfollow many accounts at once. You can also choose to delete your old account. To delete your old account, you’ll need to go to the “Delete your account” page on Instagram from a web browser. Then, select a relevant reason, enter your password, and click “Delete (username).”
However, you can directly unfollow users individually from the ‘Following list of your Instagram account. But should not unfollow more than 200 accounts in a day. This is the direct but time-consuming method you can go for.
You can use the Combin Growth tool on your PC to mass unfollow users altogether. This is a third-party tool that you’ll need to log in to your Instagram account to use. Cleaner for Ins (Insta Clean) is an app for iOS that can be used to mass unfollow, other users.
How To Unfollow Everyone On Instagram Fast?
Follow the below methods to unfollow everyone on Instagram:
Related Post: How To Log Out of Instagram from All Devices
Instagram++Instagram++ is an upgraded version of the regular Instagram app which provides users with many more features than the original app. If you want to stop following someone on Instagram, you can use the Instagram++ application. However, you cannot operate the original Instagram application alongside the Instagram++ app. It’s not possible to do so.
Therefore, the first step is to uninstall the original Instagram application. After that, install the Instagram++ application by downloading it from the web. The interface of the application is very similar to the original Instagram application.
After you install the application, open it and log in to your account. Go to your profile page and click the list that says “Following.” You’ll see a list of people you follow on Instagram. To unfollow them, click “Unfollow” next to their names one at a time.
Deleting account and making a new account:
If you want to stop seeing someone’s posts on your Instagram feed, you can either unfollow them or delete your entire account. Deleting your account is the more permanent solution, but it’s also more time-consuming. If you just want to take a break from someone, you can unfollow them instead.
The best way to unfollow all users is to use a tool that will allow you to do it all at once. This way, you won’t have to go through your long list of followers one by one, which can take a lot of time and be very tedious. It’s easier to start fresh by deleting your old Instagram account and creating a new one.
Here are the steps you need to follow to delete your account:
Steps To Follow:
- From a mobile browser, open the Instagram ‘Delete your account page by clicking on the link:
- Next, on the Why do you want to delete (username) box, select a relevant reason.
- Enter your password in the next box and then delete your account by clicking on Delete(username).
- Then open the Instagram application. From the Sign-Up page, create a new account.
Video on How to unfollow everyone:
How To Unfollow Users Who Don’t Follow You Back
You can use Combin Growth to quickly unfollow users who don’t follow you back on Instagram. It displays a list of profiles that don’t follow you, so you can easily unfollow them. It’s an online tool that you can use for free.
Only on PC, MAC, and Linux. Not on Android.
Steps To Follow:
- You’ll need to download the tool from the web and open it. After launching the tool, you’ll need to log in to your Instagram account from the tool.
- You’ll need to click on the Users option that’s on the left sidebar and then you’ll be able to see the accounts that you follow.
- Click on the Not followers option from the top bar and you’ll be able to see the accounts that don’t follow you back.
- You can click on Select Alland and then click on the Unfollow the user’s option to unfollow these users altogether.
- Don’t worry about Privacy as the tool doesn’t store or access any of your account’s private information.
Unfollowing tool for iOS: Cleaner for Ins (Insta-Clean)
The iOS user can use the Cleaner for Ins (Insta-Clean) tool to unfollow users on Instagram more easily. This tool allows you to unfollow all those users who don’t follow your account with one click. It’s one of the fastest analyzing tools that can be used for follower analysis, mass deleting posts from Instagram accounts, etc.
It’s not available to be used on Android devices but only on iOS devices.
Here are the features of Cleaner for Ins (Insta-Clean):
- It supports night mode.
- The app can track new followers.
- It can also mass archive posts.
- You can see the post-performance using this app too.
- Find out the top fan.
- You can see the ghost followers too.
- It can support multiple accounts.
- The premium version of the app is very affordable too.
Steps To Follow:
- Download the Cleaner for Ins(Insta Clean) app from the App Store.
- Next, open the application.
- You’ll need to log in to your account by entering the Username and Password of your account.
- Click on
- Then agree to the Terms and Conditions by clicking on
- Click on the Quick Select then click on Select All.
- Click on the Action
- Next, click on Unfollow to unfollow all the users together. Next, click on
As said, there’s no “direct” way to unfollow everyone on Instagram. You need to use third-party tools like Cleaner for Ins (Insta Clean) or Instagram ++. iOS users can use the Cleaner for Ins (Insta Clean) tool to mass unfollow people. However, you can also choose to unfollow all users one by one.