Wondershare PDFelement 9 Review: This feature-rich PDF Editor keeps getting better, storing data, and so on. Creating and editing PDFs is always necessary. And Wondershare PDFelement software has been a great help for this purpose.
Wondershare has recently launched its PDFelement 9, which brings some exciting features such as document management in the cloud, faster document rendering, batch processing functions, and so on. This will help employees and small business owners keep up with the digital transformation. The latest version also offers a faster loading speed and advanced features, including document management in the Cloud.
Wondershare PDFelement 9 Review
Wondershare.com’s PDFCElement always strives for a fast, affordable, and easy way to edit, convert, sign PDFs, and more. Additionally, the platform is available across desktop, mobile, and web. If you’re looking for an affordable solution, Wondershare PDFElelment offers cross-platform support and affordable tools. Their PDF solution is available for as low as 50% when compared to Adobe’s leading PDF solution.
What is Wondershare PDFelement 9?
Related Post: How to save Email as PDF in Gmail and Outlook
The most popular tool for creating, editing, converting, and signing PDF documents, Wondershare PDFelement is straightforward to use and allows you to edit PDFs like you would a word document. You can add text, images, watermarks, link background, and more to your PDF files. Plus, convert your PDF files into word, excel, PPT, and other formats.
However, with PDFelement 9, Wondershare is focusing on increasing productivity. As a result, it has included many tools you cannot find in other PDF editing tools. You can now manage documents in the cloud in real-time, making it easier to share PDF files with others. The new batch processing functions also allow for faster document rendering and editing of multiple PDF files at once.
What Makes Wondershare PDFelement 9 Attractive?
Wondershare has made PDF editing super easy with its easy-to-use interface. You can practically manage PDF forms and documents with it. Wondershare offers great pricing that is 50% cheaper than its competitors like Adobe Acrobat DC.
Plus, with a lifetime license, you never have to worry about recurring charges. So unlike most other PDF editing tools, you can use PDFelement without having to purchase a new license every year. Plus, PDFelement is faster and better and gets frequent updates.
It provides a fast, affordable, and easy solution for editing, converting, signing PDFs, and more across your desktop and mobile devices.
Why does PDFelement stand out from the crowd?
PDFelement is the best PDF editing tool because it has advanced yet modern features. Unlike its competitors, Wondershare made its product even better. Some of the new key features that PDFelement 9 has are:
1. Document Management in Cloud
The new Google Docs allows you to manage your documents in the cloud, which can help improve efficiency by editing documents in real-time. Plus, you can share your documents with others by creating valid links for 30 days to view and add comments online.
The other users can edit the document over the cloud without needing to download the PDF file and then edit it with a PDF editor.
2. 30% faster document rendering
PDFelement 9 is now faster than ever, with a 30% speed boost in document rendering. This means that documents can be loaded and processed faster, helping you work more efficiently.
3. More batch processing functions
The software also has newer batch processing functions which could be helpful for anyone with multiple PDF files. You can drag and drop multiple PDF files into the software to manage the files’ background, header, and footer. Also, you can easily print and compress the PDF files.
4. Table Recognition
PDFelement 7 is a powerful PDF editor that comes with a wide range of new batch processing functions. You can easily drag and drop multiple PDF files into the software to manage the files’ background, header, and footer. Also, you can easily print and compress the PDF files.
4. Table Recognition
The new Table recognition feature in PDFelement 6 Pro allows you to quickly and easily copy and paste data from PDF fillable forms into other files such as Word and Excel. This can save you a lot of time when working with financial and accounting documents.
5. Document translation
PDF documents can now be translated into different languages using an external tool like Google Translator.
6. Image signature
If you are having difficulty getting users to sign on a device screen, you can upload an image of a handwritten signature and add it to the PDF form immediately.
7. Noted generated document
This document will be really helpful for students who want to easily export pages with their annotations, drawings, and markups.
8. Focus mode
The focus mode allows you to hide the toolbar and read full-screen documents. Plus, you can draw on the document, annotate or perform other activities without getting distracted.
Are you Wondershare PDFelement 9 getting any new features? Let’s have a look at some of the previous features that PDFelement is offering:
- Read PDF: This PDFelement has an essential feature that lets you read PDFs. Just add your PDFs and you’re good to go.
- Annotate PDF: To add an annotation to your PDF, open the PDF file and select the text you want to annotate. Then, use the annotate feature.
- Create PDF: Click the “Create” button to create a PDF file from a supported file format.
- Combine PDF: With PDFelement, you can combine multiple PDF files. Use its combine feature to select all your PDF files.
- Convert PDF: You can convert PDFs to docx, XLS, PPT, or other formats with a few clicks.
- Edit PDF: Editing PDF files with PDFelement is super easy. Just open the PDF file; all the PDF editing tools are at the top.
- Compress PDF: It comes in handy when you want to upload documents on a website that limits the upload file size. Also, you can batch compress multiple files at once.
- Organize PDF:Organize your PDF files on your desktop or in the cloud with Wondershare.
- PDF Form: Edit PDFsThere’s no need to convert a PDF to a Doc to edit it—you can do it right from the PDF file.
- Sign PDF: Do you need to get a client’s signature on a PDF document? PDFelement can help by sending a PDF link to your client for their signature.
- Protect PDF: This feature would help when you want to share sensitive information with your clients or co-workers by adding a password to protect your PDF files so that no one can access it.
- Batch PDF: This tool allows you to convert and manage multiple PDF files at once with just a few clicks.
- PDF OCR: This PDF converter can turn scanned documents into editable and searchable PDFs, making it easy to organize your files.
- Extract PDF Data:Do you need to get data from PDF files? Use our ‘extract PDF data’ feature to get the data you need from your PDF files. You can also extract data from multiple PDF files at once using our ‘batch PDF data extraction’ feature.
Wondershare PDFelement 9 Pricing
Now that you know about PDFelement’s features and how useful it can be, the next question is how much it costs. There are two pricing models for this product. The first is a lifetime license for $129.99. The second is a yearly subscription for $79.99/year.
To save money, my recommendation is to go with the lifetime plan. You can get years of updates without yearly recurring charges. Did you know that you can download the PDF editor free of charge and use its features for a limited time?
How to use Wondershare PDFelement?
Getting started with PDFelement couldn’t be easier. The user interface is extremely user-friendly and requires no prior experience. However, to help you out, we’ve compiled a few tutorials. But before you get started, be sure to download and install PDFelement on your device.
Edit PDF Files Using PDFelement
- Launch PDFelement from your computer.
- Click on Open PDF from the sidebar.
- Go to the Edit tab from the top.
- Over here, you will find options to add text, images, links, watermarks, background, and more.
- Please select your preferred editing type and follow its on-screen steps.
Create PDF Files Using PDFelement
- Click on Create PDF from the sidebar.
- Next, select between From file, scanned document, blank, and PDF file. For instance, the
- From File option will convert your local files into PDF files.
- But you can also create a new blank PDF file and edit it using text, images, etc.
Convert PDF Files
- From the PDFelement dashboard, click on Convert.
- Next, select the PDF file you want to convert.
- Finally, choose your output format and save the file.
PDFelement 9 is one of the most feature-rich and affordable PDF editing tools available. It offers a wide range of features at an affordable price, making it a great choice for those looking to edit PDFs.
Hello, My name is Shari & I am a writer for the ‘Outlook AppIns’ blog. I’m a CSIT graduate & I’ve been working in the IT industry for 3 years.