Samsung smart tv error codes, gadgets and errors go hand in hand. Computers, smartphones, digital cameras – they all have problems at some point. In this article we are going to talk about classic smart TV troubleshooting tips and tricks.
For example, you probably know that if your ‘smart’ TV is having trouble accessing 3rd party apps like Netflix or Hulu, then you may have a problem with Google Wide vine DRM certificates or Plex Media Server permissions.
Samsung smart tv error codes
The obvious solution would be to reinstall the app on your Smart Hub or get support from the application developer and reinstall them (in case you’re a Plex user). If you are search for the universal remote codes for sanyo tv then read our this article.
Depending on different reasons, you may get the following errors on your TV.
- Samsung TV Error code 0-1
- Error code 7-1
- Message code: 0
- Samsung TV Error code 001
- Samsung TV Error code 012
- Samsung TV Error code 102
- Samsung TV Error code 105
- Samsung TV Error code 107
- Samsung TV Error code 116
- Samsung TV Error code 118
- Samsung TV Error code 154
- Samsung TV Error code 301
- Error Code 9345
Before you decide to get in touch with Samsung support Samsung smart tv error codes (our earlier article mentioned how to find the correct support team for your TV generation).
And let them waste both of your time with unnecessary procedures, you may try our own solutions or just the ones we’ve suggested in this very article.
Before you proceed, however, there is an important thing that will significantly improve your chances of getting back a good picture. You need to check out why the picture size settings are greyed out.
Samsung TV Error Code 0-1 or 7-1
The error code 0-1, 7-1 or message code: 0 on Samsung TV is related to the Smart Hub (short for entertainment hub).
This connection sends and receives data, and helps control many functions like searching and watching channels/content.
There are times when Smart Hub won’t connect right away or you’ll lose the connection, Samsung smart tv error codes but thankfully you can fix this issue fairly quickly.
You can try downloading terms and conditions again if the previous attempt failed. If you don’t remember what that process was, don’t worry! We have the steps listed below on how to reinstall your Terms & Conditions.
First, Samsung smart tv error codes you must make sure your TV has a working internet connection so that it can download the terms and conditions.
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve your Samsung TV issue, try to reset the television.
- Press the Home button and go to Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis.
- Select Reset Smart Hub.
- Enter the PIN to initiate the system resetting. The default PIN is 0000.
When the resetting has been done repeatedly, try to check if the Terms and Conditions page is now loading on your Samsung TV.
In case you are still getting an “under maintenance” message when connecting to the Internet, wait a while and then try again after making more attempts.
If you don’t like some of the apps that come out-of-the-box on your Samsung TV, Samsung smart tv error codes then do not miss my detailed guide on uninstalling pre-installed apps.
Error Code 001 or Error.exe.001
Error.exe.001 (on older models of Samsung TV) is an issue that’s related to your location on the smart hub platform.
You might be getting this error when you try opening for example the Internet browser app on your TV but there are a lot of apps that could cause this issue as well.
To make sure if you’re encountering this issue or not, check all the apps on your TV and check if any of them is from a country that isn’t yours and then change it.
For example If you’re Australian, Samsung smart tv error codes don’t keep apps that are from countries like Spain or America because they will lead to the error in question!, Now go ahead and reset everything by unplugging your TV for 5 mins and turning it on again.
In 2018 and older TV models
If you have a Samsung TV with remote with number buttons, do as instructed below:
- Press the Fast forward + 289 + Rewind buttons on your TV remote.
- The location service menu will appear.
- Select your exact country/region from the list.
- In case your country is not mentioned, select a neighboring country or an English-speaking country.
- Make sure that your TV is connected to the internet as Smart Hub will need it to update existing apps and download additional programs.
- Depending on your network speed and number of apps it may take about 5 to 20 minutes.
- You should now be able to connect to Smart Hub without Error.exe.001.
In Samsung TV 2019 or newer models
- Press the Home button on your smart remote.
- Navigate to Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis.
- Highlight the Reset Smart Hub option and click it.
- Type the 4-digit PIN (0000).
Sign in to Smart Hub using your existing Samsung account or create a new login. Samsung smart tv error codes Error 001 should be gone.
Samsung TV Error Code 012
Are your apps not loading on your Samsung TV? If you’re having a hard time installing and updates apps from the Samsung App Store on your TV, you might be seeing the following error code 012.
For many users it may sound like an app-related issue but this is actually caused by poor connectivity or other connectivity issues. Once you see the error code, here are some ways to potentially fix your problem:
- Power off your TV and router for 5-10 minutes and restart them.
- Make sure that you have a stable network connection. Connect your Wi-Fi to some other device (your phone, for example) to check if the internet is working or not.
- Try connecting your TV to some other wireless network or hotspot.
- Make sure that your TV is getting a strong network signal.
If all of these problems persist, Samsung smart tv error codes you may be experiencing a defective network card in your Samsung Smart TV. You can try contact Samsung or one of their retailers directly to set up a replacement.
or If you are having trouble connecting your Samsung TV to the internet via Wi-Fi, we recommend performing a factory reset as it has helped many people who were once experiencing the same problem that you might be having right now.
Samsung TV Error Code 102
As we all know, a smart TV is a particularly high-end television set which offers you the ability to stream media seamlessly.
When done right, your TV might even turn into an all-in-one entertainment center thanks to built-in apps such as Netflix, YouTube and streaming services such as Prime Video and Apple TV that are built right in.
Sadly, however, Samsung smart tv error codes the nature of such AV devices is that they can at times contain some hiccups or serious bugs that sometimes create problems which might end up affecting your viewing experience.
The best way to go about troubleshooting these kinds of issues would be first identifying what exactly has gone wrong.
Second one should attempt to sort out the problem be it by making minimal adjustments or perhaps by accessing certain settings options allowing you to get back on track once again! For example:
- Incorrect DNS server settings
- TV’s MAC address has been blocked
- Outdated software or firmware on the TV
- Router or Modem problem
- Weak network signal
- Some little bug in the TV
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz network support
When Samsung TV Error Code 102 occurs, it can be a challenge to troubleshoot.
Possible solutions include addressing the issue of overheating which can be caused from being too close to other electronics as well as having your cooling systems checked out by a professional to make sure they are running at optimal performance.
- Do a manual DNS server settings. Go to Settings > General > Network > Network Status > IP Settings > and change DNS settings manually to 126.96.36.199. or 188.8.131.52.
- If the Mac address of your TV has failed or it has been blocked by your ISP, do as described below:
- Navigate to Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis and Reset Smart Hub.
- Ask your internet service provider to check and unlock your TV’s MAC address.
- Check if your TV has the latest firmware installed on it or not. You can update the Samsung TV software manually using a USB flash drive.
- If your router or modem is very old or it has some technical problem, your TV won’t be able to connect to a wireless network. Try to connect your TV to your phone’s hotspot network. If the connection is established without any issue, it means your router has a problem and it’s time to get it changed for good. Try to reset router settings and if that doesn’t help get it replaced.
- Go to network settings on your TV and check how many signal bars you can see there. If there are just 1-2 bars, move the router closer to your TV to ensure strong signal strength.
- Sometimes a small temporary bug on the TV might cause connectivity issues. To fix this, just power off your tv by pulling out the power cable from the wall, wait for 5-10 minutes, and power it on again.
- Samsung TV 2018 and older models support only 2.4 GHz networks. If that’s the case, get your router configured to ensure 2.4 GHz network output. You can also try switching between 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz networks.
You can find detailed steps to fix all the above problems by heading over to my tutorial on fixing Samsung TV’s Wi-Fi connection.
Samsung TV Error Code 105
Stop code 105 on a Samsung Smart TV happens because the device is unable to find and connect to the internet wirelessly or via an Ethernet connection.
The error itself might cause problems like no HDMI output or a blank screen, but you don’t even need to worry about that because there are two software updates for your device already at hand.
That should be enough for us to rule out the sudden occurrence as an accident, right? Samsung smart tv error codes Let’s move onto some tips and tricks that will help you get rid of this error code once and for all:
- Make sure your router is not blocking your Samsung TV.
- Open your router’s settings on your computer and add your TV’s MAC address.
- To find out the MAC address of your TV, navigate to Settings > Support > About This TV. Note down the Wireless MAC address and provide it to your ISP so that they can unblock it or whitelist it.
- Also, navigate to Network > Network Status > IP Settings.
- Highlight IP setting and select Enter manually.
- Then assign an IP Address, the Subnet Mask, and the Gateway manually.
If you want to get Error Code 105 off your brand new Samsung TV, there are a couple of ways you can address the problem.
- Press the Home button on your remote.
- Open TV Settings and navigate to General.
- Go to Network > Network Status and click IP Settings.
- Go to DNS Settings and select Enter Manually.
- Now enter a public DNS address: 184.108.40.206.
Samsung TV Error Code 107 / 116 / 301
If you’ve got a Samsung Smart TV, it’s crucial to make sure that your network settings are in order.
Ensuring the best possible connection with your home’s internet will ensure your smart TV can work how it should and not be bothered by annoying error codes or messages such as Error Code 107 and Message Code: 107.
These indicate Open API problems, which prevent Smart Hub from working as intended due to poor or no network connection.
If your Samsung TV has been experiencing connection issues lately then you will want to check out my tutorial on troubleshooting network issues on your Samsung smart TV or try the methods described above.
I recommend trying the following things in particular.
- Reset the Smart Hub on your TV.
- Turn off your Wi-Fi router for 5 minutes and turn it on again.
- Change your modem
- Update the firmware on your TV via USB.
Samsung TV Error Code 118
Error code 118 is an error that relates to the Smart Hub, Samsung smart tv error codes which most likely means the Smart Hub’s connection to the server is down, and then you’ve only got a few options on what you can do.
The particular apps you’re trying to download like VUDU, YouTube Kids, YouTube TV, Facebook TV might be temporarily unavailable right now.
In fact, users reported getting this exact message for when they were trying to download apps that weren’t even available for some reason like VUDU.
If it’s not even included in your subscription or trial service package because what you need to do there is uninstall and reinstall the app from your Samsung Smart Hub into your TV.
So make sure any temporary app you’re having trouble with are installed back into their proper location after updating software version and rebooting before trying again to download them from your Smart Hub.
If your Samsung TV is displaying the following error code then you will need to perform the following troubleshooting steps:
- Reset the Smart Hub as instructed above.
- Restart your TV and Wi-Fi router.
Samsung TV ERROR_MODEL_BIND
You may encounter an ERROR_MODEL_BIND error message when you’re trying to connect to the Samsung Smart Hub network and something goes awry. A reset of your TV should solve this issue.
By resetting the TV, I mean unplugging it from power and waiting for 30 seconds. Then plug it back in.
- Go to Settings > General on your TV.
- Select the Reset option and click it.
- Enter the 4-digit PIN. The default PIN is 0000.
Make sure that you’ve closed the Internet Explorer browser program.
Check again and make sure that you no longer receive the ERROR_MODEL_BIND error message. Samsung smart tv error codes if you continue to receive this error, please confirm that your internet connection is working fine.
Amazon Prime Error Code 9345
Well, this is not a typical Samsung Smart TV error code but I am still adding it because I received a few queries about fixing this problem.
If you are getting Error Code 9345 on your TV, Samsung smart tv error codes it means there’s an issue with the Amazon Prime Video app on your TV. Amazon Prime Error Code 9345 will appear when there is an issue with your payment method.
- Go to the Prime Video website and sign in to your account.
- Click on your user name and click on Accounts & Settings.
- Now click on the Edit on Amazon button where it says Prime payment method.
- If your Credit or Debit card has expired, update your payment details.
- In case there’s no problem with your payment details doing or updating the payment info doesn’t fix the problem, try reinstalling the Prime Video app.
Samsung smart tv error codes, this post provides information on how to fix the Amazon Prime error code 9135 on your TV.
Before I conclude today’s discussion on Samsung Smart TV error codes, I think it’d be worthwhile to take a moment and check out some of the various voice commands that you can use to control your television set.
You may be pleasantly surprised that you can in fact use a plethora of different devices such as Bixby, Samsung smart tv error codes
Alexa or Google Home to gain control over your Samsung smart TV.